Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #165 on: June 06, 2014, 09:58:52 AM »

Mornin' Gents! Hoping for a short work day. Then again I might just say... (here it comes) Go Fuck Yerself (ahhhh) and leave early regardless. How y'all doin' ?
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #166 on: June 06, 2014, 10:00:30 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.

kind of takes the fun out of posting if you take give me's. jmo.

breakfast time........ and thanks guys.
Wasn't changing your moniker a give me?  jmo   ;D

yes it was, but I'm sure everyone will agree it's more fitting of my personality.
Nice that Dean has avi freedom. Finster likey!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #167 on: June 06, 2014, 10:02:29 AM »

Tony , the new site is great , congrats on the new site ! .
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #168 on: June 06, 2014, 10:02:30 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.

kind of takes the fun out of posting if you take give me's. jmo.

breakfast time........ and thanks guys.
Wasn't changing your moniker a give me?  jmo   ;D

yes it was, but I'm sure everyone will agree it's more fitting of my personality.
Nice that Dean has avi freedom. Finster likey!

you ain't seen nothin' yet.

« Reply #169 on: June 06, 2014, 10:04:59 AM »

Tony, is there a "time since last post" feature on this thing?  Always found that handy over at the mothership to quickly judge level of present activity.

« Reply #170 on: June 06, 2014, 10:06:59 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.

kind of takes the fun out of posting if you take give me's. jmo.

breakfast time........ and thanks guys.
Wasn't changing your moniker a give me?  jmo   ;D

yes it was, but I'm sure everyone will agree it's more fitting of my personality.
Nice that Dean has avi freedom. Finster likey!

you ain't seen nothin' yet.
  Cigarbanter the NSFW banter (Not Safe For Work)!
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #171 on: June 06, 2014, 10:07:05 AM »

On a more serious note, I need some help enabling. Been looking at a AW-280E NewAir Classic 28 $239.95 w/ free shipping at air & water. I know at least one of you guys has one. They also offer a full set, 2 Drawers + 4 Shelves, all Spanish Cedar for an additional $175.00. Thoughts?

« Reply #172 on: June 06, 2014, 10:10:17 AM »

On a more serious note, I need some help enabling. Been looking at a AW-280E NewAir Classic 28 $239.95 w/ free shipping at air & water. I know at least one of you guys has one. They also offer a full set, 2 Drawers + 4 Shelves, all Spanish Cedar for an additional $175.00. Thoughts?
I have one, and love it, with the custom drawers and whatnot. I wouldn't hesitate to get it again.

« Reply #173 on: June 06, 2014, 10:11:23 AM »

good morning guy's ! .
Welcome aboard, Steve.  I installed the spell checker option with you in mind.   ;D
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #174 on: June 06, 2014, 10:12:05 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.

kind of takes the fun out of posting if you take give me's. jmo.

breakfast time........ and thanks guys.
Wasn't changing your moniker a give me?  jmo   ;D

yes it was, but I'm sure everyone will agree it's more fitting of my personality.
Nice that Dean has avi freedom. Finster likey!

you ain't seen nothin' yet.
:o  I would expect nothing less from you sir.
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #175 on: June 06, 2014, 10:13:13 AM »

On a more serious note, I need some help enabling. Been looking at a AW-280E NewAir Classic 28 $239.95 w/ free shipping at air & water. I know at least one of you guys has one. They also offer a full set, 2 Drawers + 4 Shelves, all Spanish Cedar for an additional $175.00. Thoughts?
You got it what, 3 years or so ago?
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #176 on: June 06, 2014, 10:13:24 AM »

good morning guy's ! .
Welcome aboard, Steve.  I installed the spell checker option with you in mind.   ;D
///// LOL , I love it ,

« Reply #177 on: June 06, 2014, 10:13:26 AM »

Tony, is there a "time since last post" feature on this thing?  Always found that handy over at the mothership to quickly judge level of present activity.
I think I can see that when logged on as an admin but I'll have to look into it.
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #178 on: June 06, 2014, 10:16:03 AM »

On a more serious note, I need some help enabling. Been looking at a AW-280E NewAir Classic 28 $239.95 w/ free shipping at air & water. I know at least one of you guys has one. They also offer a full set, 2 Drawers + 4 Shelves, all Spanish Cedar for an additional $175.00. Thoughts?
I have one, and love it, with the custom drawers and whatnot. I wouldn't hesitate to get it again.
Oops! Wrong quote button! Stoopid tiny computer :P

« Reply #179 on: June 06, 2014, 10:16:20 AM »

On a more serious note, I need some help enabling. Been looking at a AW-280E NewAir Classic 28 $239.95 w/ free shipping at air & water. I know at least one of you guys has one. They also offer a full set, 2 Drawers + 4 Shelves, all Spanish Cedar for an additional $175.00. Thoughts?
You got it what, 3 years or so ago?
Almost exactly, yes. Quick look through my FB pics shows I got it in April 2011, the drawers and shelves came a bit later.