« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2014, 09:27:09 AM »

Morning gentlemens.  Happy Friday to ya.

« Reply #151 on: June 06, 2014, 09:28:05 AM »

Morning gentlemens.  Happy Friday to ya.
Howdy, Mark.  Any big plans for the weekend?

« Reply #152 on: June 06, 2014, 09:29:33 AM »

Morning gentlemens.  Happy Friday to ya.
Morning Mark.

« Reply #153 on: June 06, 2014, 09:32:21 AM »

Morning gentlemens.  Happy Friday to ya.
Howdy, Mark.  Any big plans for the weekend?

Hey Tony.  Doing some mods to one of the motorcycles tomorrow, but otherwise not too much.  How about you?
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #154 on: June 06, 2014, 09:32:40 AM »

got to get to a meeting - see you gents later
It would have been nice if they told me that the meeting was pushed back an hour - I tell ya I get no respect!
At least now I don't feel like as much of an ass for posting hello Tom after you'd said you were leaving.  If Scott asks we'll just tell him that I knew you were still online lurking.
The "administrator" advantage!

« Reply #155 on: June 06, 2014, 09:38:33 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.
Proud to be a Founding Newbie myself!
You took the words out of my mouth.  Thanks, Dave.  Those IDs are only opened to folks who register by end of tomorrow.  Come Sunday, new folks will just be Newbs.
;D Was it another cigar smoking pundit, who said, "I'd rather not be a member of a club, that would have me in it!".
but a founding member, now that's something else.  Who remembers the name of the club on the Little Rascals?
Groucho Marx
  I didn't realize i asked two questions, I meant to start the sentence It was....

« Reply #156 on: June 06, 2014, 09:39:39 AM »

Morning gentlemens.  Happy Friday to ya.
Howdy, Mark.  Any big plans for the weekend?

Hey Tony.  Doing some mods to one of the motorcycles tomorrow, but otherwise not too much.  How about you?
  I know he has his daughters dance recital on Saturday.... ;D

« Reply #157 on: June 06, 2014, 09:42:11 AM »

Morning gentlemens.  Happy Friday to ya.
Howdy, Mark.  Any big plans for the weekend?

Hey Tony.  Doing some mods to one of the motorcycles tomorrow, but otherwise not too much.  How about you?
A lot of little things.  Can-Am League baseball game with the family tonight, girls' dance recital tomorrow, installing a wall mount tv bracket for a friend on Sunday.  In other words, probably no smoking.

« Reply #158 on: June 06, 2014, 09:45:42 AM »

got to get to a meeting - see you gents later
It would have been nice if they told me that the meeting was pushed back an hour - I tell ya I get no respect!
At least now I don't feel like as much of an ass for posting hello Tom after you'd said you were leaving.  If Scott asks we'll just tell him that I knew you were still online lurking.
The "administrator" advantage!
Hardly.  Just go to http://cigarbanter.com/forum without all the other bullshit after it and you can see who's online too.

« Reply #159 on: June 06, 2014, 09:47:58 AM »

That's how I know Joe's lurking.  Good morning, sir.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #160 on: June 06, 2014, 09:51:27 AM »

good morning guy's ! .

« Reply #161 on: June 06, 2014, 09:53:44 AM »

That's how I know Joe's lurking.  Good morning, sir.
  That or he didn't log off from last night....

« Reply #162 on: June 06, 2014, 09:54:17 AM »

good morning guy's ! .

dwgbryant

« Reply #163 on: June 06, 2014, 09:55:20 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.

kind of takes the fun out of posting if you take give me's. jmo.

breakfast time........ and thanks guys.
Wasn't changing your moniker a give me?  jmo   ;D

yes it was, but I'm sure everyone will agree it's more fitting of my personality.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #164 on: June 06, 2014, 09:58:35 AM »

got to get to a meeting - see you gents later
It would have been nice if they told me that the meeting was pushed back an hour - I tell ya I get no respect!
At least now I don't feel like as much of an ass for posting hello Tom after you'd said you were leaving.  If Scott asks we'll just tell him that I knew you were still online lurking.
The "administrator" advantage!
Hardly.  Just go to http://cigarbanter.com/forum without all the other bullshit after it and you can see who's online too.
Good to know - now I am heading to the meeting.
I hope it is a short one. That's not what she said.