CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 42

Author Topic: 6/6/2014  (Read 95389 times)

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2014, 08:50:14 AM »

got to get to a meeting - see you gents later

Geo

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2014, 08:52:35 AM »

morning, gents….I am still posting both sites, a bit of a pain in the ass, but anything to see your smiling faces...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2014, 08:55:09 AM »

morning, gents….I am still posting both sites, a bit of a pain in the ass, but anything to see your smiling faces...
It's a pain in the ass, and so are we. Morning George.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #138 on: June 06, 2014, 08:56:45 AM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #139 on: June 06, 2014, 08:59:24 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.
Proud to be a Founding Newbie myself!
You took the words out of my mouth.  Thanks, Dave.  Those IDs are only opened to folks who register by end of tomorrow.  Come Sunday, new folks will just be Newbs.
;D Was it another cigar smoking pundit, who said, "I'd rather not be a member of a club, that would have me in it!".
but a founding member, now that's something else.  Who remembers the name of the club on the Little Rascals?
He man woman haters club???

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2014, 08:59:48 AM »

It would have been nice if they told me that the meeting was pushed back an hour - I tell ya I get no respect!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2014, 09:00:41 AM »

He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.
Can't say that I'm done with the banter, but I haven't posted there since this site went up. Like Joe said, I go where the people are. Other than some spotty posting there, seems like everyone's here now, so here is where I'll be. At least until SteveR offers me a bundle of AAA coronas to come back.
He'd have to give a shit but if he made the offer, you'd be stupid not to take it.  Here's how I look at it:  Feel free to use Google but if you want to go back to Yahoo from time to time, suit yourself.
No doubt. Like I've said before, they're gonna be happy we're gone. We're a pain in the ass group to deal with.
+40 or so

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #142 on: June 06, 2014, 09:01:09 AM »

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #143 on: June 06, 2014, 09:03:13 AM »

Hi Geo.  Smiling today but not always smiling on Grievance Tuesday

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2014, 09:04:45 AM »

It would have been nice if they told me that the meeting was pushed back an hour - I tell ya I get no respect!
At least now I don't feel like as much of an ass for posting hello Tom after you'd said you were leaving.  If Scott asks we'll just tell him that I knew you were still online lurking.

sfish

« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2014, 09:06:32 AM »

You took the words out of my mouth.  Thanks, Dave.  Those IDs are only opened to folks who register by end of tomorrow.  Come Sunday, new folks will just be Newbs.
;D Was it another cigar smoking pundit, who said, "I'd rather not be a member of a club, that would have me in it!".
but a founding member, now that's something else.  Who remembers the name of the club on the Little Rascals?
Really Tony? Really? Sheesh  (If it pleases the court please refer to « Reply #132 on: June 06, 2014, 08:47:08 AM ») I rest my case

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2014, 09:13:04 AM »

Really Tony? Really? Sheesh  (If it pleases the court please refer to « Reply #132 on: June 06, 2014, 08:47:08 AM ») I rest my case
Slow reader?

sfish

« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2014, 09:15:09 AM »

Slow reader?
Slow adult?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #148 on: June 06, 2014, 09:20:23 AM »

Slow reader?
Slow adult?
Perhaps more accurate.  But fuck you anyway!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2014, 09:20:57 AM »

Slow reader?
Slow adult?
Nailed it.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 42