CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 42

Author Topic: 6/6/2014  (Read 95386 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2014, 08:34:09 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.
Can't say that I'm done with the banter, but I haven't posted there since this site went up. Like Joe said, I go where the people are. Other than some spotty posting there, seems like everyone's here now, so here is where I'll be. At least until SteveR offers me a bundle of AAA coronas to come back.
He'd have to give a shit but if he made the offer, you'd be stupid not to take it.  Here's how I look at it:  Feel free to use Google but if you want to go back to Yahoo from time to time, suit yourself.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2014, 08:34:16 AM »

sfish

« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2014, 08:34:27 AM »

He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.
Proud to be a Founding Newbie myself!
You took the words out of my mouth.  Thanks, Dave.  Those IDs are only opened to folks who register by end of tomorrow.  Come Sunday, new folks will just be Newbs.
And as we all know, it's very difficult to get anything OUT of Tony's mouth once in, so congrats on that

sfish

« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2014, 08:35:27 AM »

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2014, 08:36:09 AM »

You took the words out of my mouth.  Thanks, Dave.  Those IDs are only opened to folks who register by end of tomorrow.  Come Sunday, new folks will just be Newbs.
And as we all know, it's very difficult to get anything OUT of Tony's mouth once in, so congrats on that
Lucky that you didn't lose a finger or two.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #125 on: June 06, 2014, 08:36:24 AM »

good morning gents

Good Morning Sir and Happy Friday to ya.

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #126 on: June 06, 2014, 08:37:51 AM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #127 on: June 06, 2014, 08:40:40 AM »

Beautiful cool morning here think I will take the dogs for a walk before it becomes a beautiful hot-ass-hot afternoon.  Mid 90's here today.

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2014, 08:42:13 AM »

good morning gents

Good Morning Sir and Happy Friday to ya.
Thanks.  It should be a happy Friday - I am only working until 2 and my daughter is coming home from her semester abroad.  Hope you have a Happy Friday as well.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2014, 08:42:27 AM »

;D Was it another cigar smoking pundit, who said, "I'd rather not be a member of a club, that would have me in it!".
but a founding member, now that's something else.  Who remembers the name of the club on the Little Rascals?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #130 on: June 06, 2014, 08:44:32 AM »

Can't say that I'm done with the banter, but I haven't posted there since this site went up. Like Joe said, I go where the people are. Other than some spotty posting there, seems like everyone's here now, so here is where I'll be. At least until SteveR offers me a bundle of AAA coronas to come back.

Steve R is reason enough for me not to continue posting there.
Not sure why. He's a good guy, and he's good at what he does.

sfish

« Reply #131 on: June 06, 2014, 08:47:08 AM »

;D Was it another cigar smoking pundit, who said, "I'd rather not be a member of a club, that would have me in it!".
but a founding member, now that's something else.  Who remembers the name of the club on the Little Rascals?
The He-Man Woman Haters Club, sir!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #132 on: June 06, 2014, 08:47:28 AM »

He'd have to give a shit but if he made the offer, you'd be stupid not to take it.  Here's how I look at it:  Feel free to use Google but if you want to go back to Yahoo from time to time, suit yourself.
No doubt. Like I've said before, they're gonna be happy we're gone. We're a pain in the ass group to deal with.

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2014, 08:48:45 AM »

Groucho Marx

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #134 on: June 06, 2014, 08:49:24 AM »

No doubt. Like I've said before, they're gonna be happy we're gone. We're a pain in the ass group to deal with.
and we are willing to admit it
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 42