« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2014, 08:16:11 AM »

« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2014, 08:17:00 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
15 more posts.

« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2014, 08:19:50 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
I thought we were further along in our relationship to worry about such trivial things

« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2014, 08:20:43 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
I saw it 2 days ago, I can do nothing about Tony's character flaws

« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2014, 08:20:53 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2014, 08:24:44 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.

kind of takes the fun out of posting if you take give me's. jmo.

breakfast time........ and thanks guys.

« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2014, 08:25:05 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.

Proud to be a Founding Newbie myself!

« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2014, 08:25:20 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.
Can't say that I'm done with the banter, but I haven't posted there since this site went up. Like Joe said, I go where the people are. Other than some spotty posting there, seems like everyone's here now, so here is where I'll be. At least until SteveR offers me a bundle of AAA coronas to come back.

« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2014, 08:26:34 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.

kind of takes the fun out of posting if you take give me's. jmo.

breakfast time........ and thanks guys.
Like the new name, Dean. Took me a few seconds to figure it out. But then, I'm kinda slow-witted.

« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2014, 08:28:43 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.
Proud to be a Founding Newbie myself!
You took the words out of my mouth.  Thanks, Dave.  Those IDs are only opened to folks who register by end of tomorrow.  Come Sunday, new folks will just be Newbs.

« Reply #115 on: June 06, 2014, 08:29:13 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.

kind of takes the fun out of posting if you take give me's. jmo.

breakfast time........ and thanks guys.
Like the new name, Dean. Took me a few seconds to figure it out. But then, I'm kinda slow-witted.

+1

« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2014, 08:30:33 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.

kind of takes the fun out of posting if you take give me's. jmo.

breakfast time........ and thanks guys.
Wasn't changing your moniker a give me?  jmo   ;D

« Reply #117 on: June 06, 2014, 08:31:06 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.
Can't say that I'm done with the banter, but I haven't posted there since this site went up. Like Joe said, I go where the people are. Other than some spotty posting there, seems like everyone's here now, so here is where I'll be. At least until SteveR offers me a bundle of AAA coronas to come back.

Steve R is reason enough for me not to continue posting there.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #118 on: June 06, 2014, 08:31:43 AM »

good morning gents
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #119 on: June 06, 2014, 08:33:02 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.
He told me he was done with CI's banter and wanted the post count transferred.  I obliged.  That offer is extended to anyone without having to be done with CI's banter.  Shit, I still post there.
Proud to be a Founding Newbie myself!
You took the words out of my mouth.  Thanks, Dave.  Those IDs are only opened to folks who register by end of tomorrow.  Come Sunday, new folks will just be Newbs.
Tony, nice work with the modify option.