dwgbryant

« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2014, 07:40:28 AM »

reply to your message Tony.

« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2014, 07:41:19 AM »

morning guys. rough long night. I need some sleep. my friend that was waiting on a liver and kidney transplant passed away last night. her years of suffering are over as are those of her family. they took her off life support around 10pm, she lasted about two hours. got home around 4:30 this morning. heading out to have breakfast with my daughter. sorry for the downer greeting but everything is really for the best.
Sorry to hear that Dean, but glad she can be at peace now. Have a good breakfast.

« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2014, 07:53:01 AM »

morning guys. rough long night. I need some sleep. my friend that was waiting on a liver and kidney transplant passed away last night. her years of suffering are over as are those of her family. they took her off life support around 10pm, she lasted about two hours. got home around 4:30 this morning. heading out to have breakfast with my daughter. sorry for the downer greeting but everything is really for the best.
Very sorry to hear that Dean, all the best to you

« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2014, 07:55:35 AM »

So NJDave, provided mine is the most recent post - right under it and a bit to the right, will be a "reply" "notify" ... "print".  These same tabs exist at the top of the screen too.  THESE "reply" allow you to create a post without quoting a previous one.  It's different from the quick reply because it gives you the ability to do all the fancy fonts and smileys too.  Hope that helps.
Got it, thanx

« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2014, 07:58:39 AM »

Looking forward to getting back to a synchronous time zone, but in the meantime, its bedtime for me, later guys.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2014, 08:00:54 AM »

morning guys. rough long night. I need some sleep. my friend that was waiting on a liver and kidney transplant passed away last night. her years of suffering are over as are those of her family. they took her off life support around 10pm, she lasted about two hours. got home around 4:30 this morning. heading out to have breakfast with my daughter. sorry for the downer greeting but everything is really for the best.
Sorry for your loss Dean.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2014, 08:02:12 AM »

And good morning to all.
Good morning Tony.

« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2014, 08:02:28 AM »

morning guys. rough long night. I need some sleep. my friend that was waiting on a liver and kidney transplant passed away last night. her years of suffering are over as are those of her family. they took her off life support around 10pm, she lasted about two hours. got home around 4:30 this morning. heading out to have breakfast with my daughter. sorry for the downer greeting but everything is really for the best.
Sorry to hear that Dean, but glad she can be at peace now. Have a good breakfast.
our condolences Dean, one day at a time buddy...
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/6/2014
« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2014, 08:03:06 AM »

Good morning all and Happy Friday
Good morning Scott.

« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2014, 08:03:21 AM »

« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2014, 08:10:02 AM »

« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2014, 08:11:23 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\

« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2014, 08:12:22 AM »

morning guys. rough long night. I need some sleep. my friend that was waiting on a liver and kidney transplant passed away last night. her years of suffering are over as are those of her family. they took her off life support around 10pm, she lasted about two hours. got home around 4:30 this morning. heading out to have breakfast with my daughter. sorry for the downer greeting but everything is really for the best.
Very sorry to hear that Dean, all the best to you

Sad story Dean my condolences to her family and to you.

« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2014, 08:12:52 AM »

Burns me that Fish is a junior and I'm still a newbie... :-\
Just think of how pissed Scott will be when he sees jr's post count.

« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2014, 08:13:39 AM »

reply to your message Tony.
Sorry, Deano.  I got some major workaference.  Also, take a look at your PMs when you get a chance.