Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2017, 07:38:27 AM »

In the world of electronics The Consumer Electronics Show (except consumers are not allowed in - private party like the IPCPR where they want your lobbying donations but stay the fuk away from our party) is kicking off in Las Vegas.

Here is a new TV being unveiled:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4088308/LG-reveals-wallpaper-TV-just-2-6mm-TV-light-hung-wall-MAGNETS-s-smart-fridge-home-robot-well.html

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2017, 07:41:32 AM »

Morning Daves and PedalingFish.  Jammin'.  Get your credit cards ready.
Fishy just reminded me....https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xt0V0_1MS0Q  which of course is followed by https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2017, 07:41:41 AM »

In the world of electronics The Consumer Electronics Show (except consumers are not allowed in - private party like the IPCPR where they want your lobbying donations but stay the fuk away from our party) is kicking off in Las Vegas.

Here is a new TV being unveiled:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4088308/LG-reveals-wallpaper-TV-just-2-6mm-TV-light-hung-wall-MAGNETS-s-smart-fridge-home-robot-well.html
And I JUST bought a 4k tv!

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2017, 07:42:18 AM »

Morning Daves and PedalingFish.  Jammin'.  Get your credit cards ready.
Fishy just reminded me....https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xt0V0_1MS0Q  which of course is followed by https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
The second one is the wife's ringtone on my phone when she calls me.

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2017, 07:42:24 AM »

And on the topic of the IPCPR Show (July 15-19 in Las Vegas) why do they need to have it if the FDA is preventing them from any new cigar introductions?   Oh yeah, so they can get drunk and smoke each others cigars, AKA a Free Herf!

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2017, 07:43:24 AM »

In the world of electronics The Consumer Electronics Show (except consumers are not allowed in - private party like the IPCPR where they want your lobbying donations but stay the fuk away from our party) is kicking off in Las Vegas.

Here is a new TV being unveiled:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4088308/LG-reveals-wallpaper-TV-just-2-6mm-TV-light-hung-wall-MAGNETS-s-smart-fridge-home-robot-well.html
And I JUST bought a 4k tv!
Stay Calm!!!!  Rest assured that new 4k cost a hell of a lot less than this one will.

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2017, 07:44:04 AM »

January 5 is.................Whipped Cream Day

Nothing completes an ice cream sundae, hot chocolate or a piece of pumpkin pie quite like a luxurious dollop of real whipped cream. What a delight to celebrate all that is great about whipped cream with Whipped Cream Day!

Whipped cream has been around for ages. But it was in 1946, when the aerosol can was first invented by Aaron Lapin, that sales and popularity of this dessert delight really took off. Whipped cream has continued to transform desserts and hot drinks from the merely ordinary to something truly special.

Whether one likes whipped cream squirted straight out those nifty aerosol cans, or prefers the more traditional version of whisking cream by hand, whipped cream is truly one of those little delights in life that deserves a bit of praise and recognition. Whipped Cream Day provides the perfect excuse to indulge in a sweet treat with a generous portion of whipped cream on top. Happy Whipped Cream Day!
Don't give Dean any ideas.

Good morning, troops.
Yeah, I'm sure Dean hasn't been down that road.  Good morning, Tony.

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2017, 07:46:22 AM »

[...]

You know, and I am not kidding - when I posted that I asked myself who will be the first immature asshole to try and twist this story to something nasty.

Looks like he just stepped forward, but I must say my guess was wrong.

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2017, 07:48:57 AM »

In the world of electronics The Consumer Electronics Show (except consumers are not allowed in - private party like the IPCPR where they want your lobbying donations but stay the fuk away from our party) is kicking off in Las Vegas.

Here is a new TV being unveiled:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4088308/LG-reveals-wallpaper-TV-just-2-6mm-TV-light-hung-wall-MAGNETS-s-smart-fridge-home-robot-well.html
And I JUST bought a 4k tv!
Stay Calm!!!!  Rest assured that new 4k cost a hell of a lot less than this one will.
Haha, no doubt. And the tv I just replaced is the same one we bought when we bought our house 11.5 years ago. I'm definitely not gonna be changing again anytime soon.

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2017, 07:49:28 AM »

And on the topic of the IPCPR Show (July 15-19 in Las Vegas) why do they need to have it if the FDA is preventing them from any new cigar introductions?   Oh yeah, so they can get drunk and smoke each others cigars, AKA a Free Herf!
Sounds like a good time to me!

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2017, 07:50:45 AM »

[...]

So your first guess is both immature and an asshole at the same time?  Sheesh on that guy!

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2017, 07:53:04 AM »

Morning Daves and PedalingFish.  Jammin'.  Get your credit cards ready.
Fishy just reminded me....https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xt0V0_1MS0Q  which of course is followed by https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
The second one is the wife's ringtone on my phone when she calls me.
And she knows this?  I'm impressed.

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2017, 07:55:56 AM »

[...]

Sheesh, indeed

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2017, 07:56:24 AM »

Morning Daves and PedalingFish.  Jammin'.  Get your credit cards ready.
Fishy just reminded me....https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xt0V0_1MS0Q  which of course is followed by https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0
The second one is the wife's ringtone on my phone when she calls me.
And she knows this?  I'm impressed.
Yeah, she doesn't mind. She knows I like her ass. Lol

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2017, 08:01:44 AM »

Speaking of ass, Gurkha Warpigs up on the jam.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18