« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2015, 09:04:31 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean, Yellow Star and Mr. Mayor.
Morning CA Dave

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2015, 09:05:37 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. yard workday for me if the fucking gnats don't carry me off.
Don't you have your tent up yet?
.ear a hat and put some dryer sheets on it.  It will at least keep them away from your face.

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2015, 09:05:43 AM »

Assume Biebfish will be sleeping in/sleeping it off this morning.
Based on the time of his last post I would say that is probably correct

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2015, 09:07:09 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean, Yellow Star and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning to you, Dave.

« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2015, 09:07:13 AM »

good morning Chip and Dave. yard workday for me if the fucking gnats don't carry me off.
Don't you have your tent up yet?
.ear a hat and put some dryer sheets on it.  It will at least keep them away from your face.
Put a second one in your butt crack then you got both ends protected. ;D. They really do help.

« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2015, 09:08:44 AM »

Good afternoon, gents.
TONY!
Good morning, Shaun.  Good luck on your interview today.  Is this a job you really want or is it just a practicing your interview skills type exercise?  Either way, kill it!
To be honest, it's a job I really want.  I did have an interview with my previous company 2 weeks ago, so I am relatively fresh about 'selling myself', granted, it didn't work, so maybe I will try a new strategy  ;)
The strategy was probably fine.  Fuck those asshats.  Don't give 'em another thought.  Positive vibes only today!

« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2015, 09:08:54 AM »

Commies strike again!!!

APNewsBreak: Ringling Bros. Eliminating Elephant Acts

MAR 5, 2015, 7:13 AM

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus will phase out the show's iconic elephants from its performances by 2018, telling The Associated Press exclusively that growing public concern about how the animals are treated led to the decision.
I'm worried about how they treat the clowns.... get rid of those things!

« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2015, 09:14:10 AM »

One suggestion Shaun.  Have a couple of good questions for them (that would require a longer answer).  It's less time you have to talk, and it's shown that they will consider you smarter and more likeable the more they get to talk.

« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2015, 09:14:34 AM »

I see Chip put up some good resume suggestions for you today Shaun.
Those were pretty epic - hard to resist adding those in for some extra brownie points with the employer!
It took until the third one with the word "ruff" for me to figure out what was going on.

« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2015, 09:14:46 AM »

Good afternoon, gents.
TONY!
Good morning, Shaun.  Good luck on your interview today.  Is this a job you really want or is it just a practicing your interview skills type exercise?  Either way, kill it!
To be honest, it's a job I really want.  I did have an interview with my previous company 2 weeks ago, so I am relatively fresh about 'selling myself', granted, it didn't work, so maybe I will try a new strategy  ;)
The strategy was probably fine.  Fuck those asshats.  Don't give 'em another thought.  Positive vibes only today!
Amen! Positive thoughts!

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2015, 09:15:35 AM »

One suggestion Shaun.  Have a couple of good questions for them (that would require a longer answer).  It's less time you have to talk, and it's shown that they will consider you smarter and more likeable the more they get to talk.
I printed out 5 questions to ask them - sound advice!

« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2015, 09:16:42 AM »

Commies strike again!!!

APNewsBreak: Ringling Bros. Eliminating Elephant Acts

MAR 5, 2015, 7:13 AM

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus will phase out the show's iconic elephants from its performances by 2018, telling The Associated Press exclusively that growing public concern about how the animals are treated led to the decision.
I'm worried about how they treat the clowns.... get rid of those things!
The ones in the circus or my management in the office?

« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2015, 09:17:48 AM »

IMO the PDR has the worst label in the industry
IMO there are a lot worse, if it matters. :)
There may be but that brand is the one that annoys me the most. Morning ladies

« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2015, 09:18:55 AM »

Biggest question to rehearse.... Why were you let go?
Be sure to put a positive spin on it and don't say anything negative about the company.

« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2015, 09:19:41 AM »

Commies strike again!!!

APNewsBreak: Ringling Bros. Eliminating Elephant Acts

MAR 5, 2015, 7:13 AM

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus will phase out the show's iconic elephants from its performances by 2018, telling The Associated Press exclusively that growing public concern about how the animals are treated led to the decision.
I'm worried about how they treat the clowns.... get rid of those things!
The ones in the circus or my management in the office?
That would pretty much wipe out my entire operation.