Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2020, 10:42:17 AM »

Time for training on a new procedure. BBL
Flo picks your pocket 402?
I think you're forgetting her accomplice, Jamie.

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2020, 10:44:48 AM »

Good to hear that after Trump consulted all his trusted scientists and Pence prayed a lot, we have a National response to the Corona virus situation.
Don't worry, he has a "hunch" that the mortality rate isn't quite right.
He should realize that in his age group, the mortality rate is approaching 20%.  Come to think of it, the virus may wipe out most of the presidential candidates.
it would be nice to have a virus that targeted politicians.
You will get no argument from me.
Then again, they don't deal with the same healthcare that we have.
oh, we have healthcare?
I'm thinking you make pretty good use of it sir.
between Medicare and my Supplemental, healthcare IS NOT FREE.
Exactly.

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2020, 10:59:55 AM »

Looks like Elizabeth Warren is getting ready to hang it up...

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2020, 11:17:08 AM »

Good to hear that after Trump consulted all his trusted scientists and Pence prayed a lot, we have a National response to the Corona virus situation.
Don't worry, he has a "hunch" that the mortality rate isn't quite right.
He should realize that in his age group, the mortality rate is approaching 20%.  Come to think of it, the virus may wipe out most of the presidential candidates.
it would be nice to have a virus that targeted politicians.
You will get no argument from me.
Then again, they don't deal with the same healthcare that we have.
oh, we have healthcare?
I'm thinking you make pretty good use of it sir.
between Medicare and my Supplemental, healthcare IS NOT FREE.
Who said it was free?

« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2020, 11:17:45 AM »

Looks like Elizabeth Warren is getting ready to hang it up...
It's a shame, but it looks like the writing is on the wall. We're all voting for an old white guy now.

« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2020, 11:21:49 AM »

Looks like Elizabeth Warren is getting ready to hang it up...
It's a shame, but it looks like the writing is on the wall. We're all voting for an old white guy now.
who?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

« Reply #66 on: March 05, 2020, 11:29:12 AM »

Looks like Elizabeth Warren is getting ready to hang it up...
It's a shame, but it looks like the writing is on the wall. We're all voting for an old white guy now.
who?

We all.

« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2020, 11:33:46 AM »

Looks like Elizabeth Warren is getting ready to hang it up...
It's a shame, but it looks like the writing is on the wall. We're all voting for an old white guy now.
who?

We all.
But they are very different white guys...no OK boomer here.

« Reply #68 on: March 05, 2020, 12:30:21 PM »

Time for training on a new procedure. BBL
Flo picks your pocket 402?
I think you're forgetting her accomplice, Jamie.

That's not what I'm thinking he's  going for.

« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2020, 12:31:24 PM »

Cooper says hi.

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2020, 12:32:29 PM »

Out to lunch lull?

« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2020, 12:35:49 PM »

Friends rolling into town this afternoon. Looking forward to some fine BBQ for dinner at the Smoking Pig.

« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2020, 12:42:41 PM »

Daughter is closing on a house in Baltimore.Rowhome that they totally gutted. Interior brand new. As they maintained the exterior, and she lives/works in Baltimore, some nice tax breaks and lower interest.

« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2020, 12:48:46 PM »

Friends rolling into town this afternoon. Looking forward to some fine BBQ for dinner at the Smoking Pig.
Cooper will be happy to have someone else to dote on him for a while.

« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2020, 01:20:25 PM »

Daughter is closing on a house in Baltimore.Rowhome that they totally gutted. Interior brand new. As they maintained the exterior, and she lives/works in Baltimore, some nice tax breaks and lower interest.
Congrats to her. That sounds great.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6