Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2020, 08:33:43 AM »

Good to hear that after Trump consulted all his trusted scientists and Pence prayed a lot, we have a National response to the Corona virus situation.
Don't worry, he has a "hunch" that the mortality rate isn't quite right.
He should realize that in his age group, the mortality rate is approaching 20%.  Come to think of it, the virus may wipe out most of the presidential candidates.
it would be nice to have a virus that targeted politicians.
You will get no argument from me.
Then again, they don't deal with the same healthcare that we have.

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2020, 08:52:31 AM »

Good to hear that after Trump consulted all his trusted scientists and Pence prayed a lot, we have a National response to the Corona virus situation.
Don't worry, he has a "hunch" that the mortality rate isn't quite right.
He should realize that in his age group, the mortality rate is approaching 20%.  Come to think of it, the virus may wipe out most of the presidential candidates.
it would be nice to have a virus that targeted politicians.
You will get no argument from me.
Then again, they don't deal with the same healthcare that we have.
oh, we have healthcare?

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2020, 09:05:04 AM »

Good to hear that after Trump consulted all his trusted scientists and Pence prayed a lot, we have a National response to the Corona virus situation.
Don't worry, he has a "hunch" that the mortality rate isn't quite right.
He should realize that in his age group, the mortality rate is approaching 20%.  Come to think of it, the virus may wipe out most of the presidential candidates.
it would be nice to have a virus that targeted politicians.
You will get no argument from me.
Then again, they don't deal with the same healthcare that we have.
oh, we have healthcare?
Not as many of us as a few years ago.

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2020, 09:12:39 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning, Tony. What's shakin'?
Same ole, same ole. Busy day ahead and looking forward to some down time which never seems to come. And you?
Just trying to get through the week. Heading down to Hocking Hills next Monday and Tuesday with the family. Some hiking, some hot tubbing, lots of good times.
That sounds a lot like Dean too. Will there be any redheads?
Well, the wife definitely has some red tint to her hair from the last time she dyed it. ;)
Well there ya have it! Turns out Dean is an influencer.
I would not wish that on anyone. redheads are the most temperMENTAL of all breeds of women. 😲
yes, The warden dyes her hair a shade of red, not normally seen in nature.

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2020, 09:16:07 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning, Tony. What's shakin'?
Same ole, same ole. Busy day ahead and looking forward to some down time which never seems to come. And you?
Just trying to get through the week. Heading down to Hocking Hills next Monday and Tuesday with the family. Some hiking, some hot tubbing, lots of good times.
That sounds a lot like Dean too. Will there be any redheads?
Well, the wife definitely has some red tint to her hair from the last time she dyed it. ;)
Well there ya have it! Turns out Dean is an influencer.
I would not wish that on anyone. redheads are the most temperMENTAL of all breeds of women. 😲
yes, The warden dyes her hair a shade of red, not normally seen in nature.
Sounds frightening. Morning, ProdigalFlip.

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2020, 09:21:30 AM »

It seems when I get a new hobby, I do tend to go a little bit crazy.
Back in December began buying Lionel trains.  I've now got a shelf unit,
and 5 large storage tubs filled with trains.  Told warden I will spend the same amount
of money in her favorite jewlery store in Hawaii, this June as I spent on trains
in January & February.  It will be somewhere between $3,600 & 4K.

« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2020, 09:22:50 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning, Tony. What's shakin'?
Same ole, same ole. Busy day ahead and looking forward to some down time which never seems to come. And you?
Just trying to get through the week. Heading down to Hocking Hills next Monday and Tuesday with the family. Some hiking, some hot tubbing, lots of good times.
That sounds a lot like Dean too. Will there be any redheads?
Well, the wife definitely has some red tint to her hair from the last time she dyed it. ;)
Well there ya have it! Turns out Dean is an influencer.
I would not wish that on anyone. redheads are the most temperMENTAL of all breeds of women. 😲
yes, The warden dyes her hair a shade of red, not normally seen in nature.
Sounds frightening. Morning, ProdigalFlip.
Just a quick stop before Diaysis, they have been using th bovine graft for about a month.
permanent cathers will be removed on the 18th.

« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2020, 09:25:21 AM »

[...]
That certainly sounds like good news.

« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2020, 09:25:43 AM »

It seems when I get a new hobby, I do tend to go a little bit crazy.
Back in December began buying Lionel trains.  I've now got a shelf unit,
and 5 large storage tubs filled with trains.  Told warden I will spend the same amount
of money in her favorite jewlery store in Hawaii, this June as I spent on trains
in January & February.  It will be somewhere between $3,600 & 4K.
And that's why she hasn't been hiding the CC from you yet.

« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2020, 09:45:45 AM »

Time for training on a new procedure. BBL

« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2020, 10:02:34 AM »

Good to hear that after Trump consulted all his trusted scientists and Pence prayed a lot, we have a National response to the Corona virus situation.
Don't worry, he has a "hunch" that the mortality rate isn't quite right.
He should realize that in his age group, the mortality rate is approaching 20%.  Come to think of it, the virus may wipe out most of the presidential candidates.
it would be nice to have a virus that targeted politicians.
You will get no argument from me.
Then again, they don't deal with the same healthcare that we have.
oh, we have healthcare?
I'm thinking you make pretty good use of it sir.

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2020, 10:04:23 AM »

Good morning, boys.
Morning, Tony. What's shakin'?
Same ole, same ole. Busy day ahead and looking forward to some down time which never seems to come. And you?
Just trying to get through the week. Heading down to Hocking Hills next Monday and Tuesday with the family. Some hiking, some hot tubbing, lots of good times.
That sounds a lot like Dean too. Will there be any redheads?
Well, the wife definitely has some red tint to her hair from the last time she dyed it. ;)
Well there ya have it! Turns out Dean is an influencer.
I would not wish that on anyone. redheads are the most temperMENTAL of all breeds of women. 😲
yes, The warden dyes her hair a shade of red, not normally seen in nature.
Mr Flip!  Great to see you. How goes it?

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2020, 10:12:30 AM »

Time for training on a new procedure. BBL
Flo picks your pocket 402?

« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2020, 10:27:52 AM »

It seems when I get a new hobby, I do tend to go a little bit crazy.
Back in December began buying Lionel trains.  I've now got a shelf unit,
and 5 large storage tubs filled with trains.  Told warden I will spend the same amount
of money in her favorite jewlery store in Hawaii, this June as I spent on trains
in January & February.  It will be somewhere between $3,600 & 4K.
when you setting up a track?

« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2020, 10:29:14 AM »

Good to hear that after Trump consulted all his trusted scientists and Pence prayed a lot, we have a National response to the Corona virus situation.
Don't worry, he has a "hunch" that the mortality rate isn't quite right.
He should realize that in his age group, the mortality rate is approaching 20%.  Come to think of it, the virus may wipe out most of the presidential candidates.
it would be nice to have a virus that targeted politicians.
You will get no argument from me.
Then again, they don't deal with the same healthcare that we have.
oh, we have healthcare?
I'm thinking you make pretty good use of it sir.
between Medicare and my Supplemental, healthcare IS NOT FREE.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6