Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2020, 10:48:13 AM »

Bloomberg is dropping out. Wonder if he'll send me a couple bucks first.
he must have realized what the pay was and didn't want the rest of the Democrats take his paycheck away. 🤣
That's making the assumption that the president has to follow the rules. I think the last few years have proved that's simply a pipe dream.
But I'll tell you who will really be bummed about this, is my kids. They're convinced Mike Will Get It Done. Advertising is not lost on them. Lol
I have only one choice.
The Dems seem to be working together to make sure Bernie isn't ours. Let's hope it works out better than the last time they tried that.

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2020, 10:48:21 AM »

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2020, 10:48:35 AM »

Cooper says hi.
Cooper has more toys than my redhead.
Post photos of her playing with them.
now you know I can't do that.
You can't blame him for trying.
Yes we can, and I'll blame him if Dean does post.
The heart wants what the heart wants.

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2020, 10:49:34 AM »

🤣🤣

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2020, 10:53:31 AM »

Bloomberg is dropping out. Wonder if he'll send me a couple bucks first.
he must have realized what the pay was and didn't want the rest of the Democrats take his paycheck away.
That's making the assumption that the president has to follow the rules. I think the last few years have proved that's simply a pipe dream.
But I'll tell you who will really be bummed about this, is my kids. They're convinced Mike Will Get It Done. Advertising is not lost on them. Lol
I think he could have made a good President. But he entered way too late. We ended up with 3 guys in their late 70s running. So much for diversity.

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2020, 10:59:02 AM »

Bloomberg is dropping out. Wonder if he'll send me a couple bucks first.
he must have realized what the pay was and didn't want the rest of the Democrats take his paycheck away.
That's making the assumption that the president has to follow the rules. I think the last few years have proved that's simply a pipe dream.
But I'll tell you who will really be bummed about this, is my kids. They're convinced Mike Will Get It Done. Advertising is not lost on them. Lol
I think he could have made a good President. But he entered way too late. We ended up with 3 guys in their late 70s running. So much for diversity.
Also, he seems to be still be working on obtaining a personality. But you're right, as much as people like to saythey want change, here we are.

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2020, 11:24:12 AM »

Had a new cooktop installed yesterday, and just discovered the installer didn't turn the gas to the oven back on before he left. It's always something...

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2020, 11:28:34 AM »

Had a new cooktop installed yesterday, and just discovered the installer didn't turn the gas to the oven back on before he left. It's always something...
Oh schitt

« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2020, 11:31:50 AM »

Had a new cooktop installed yesterday, and just discovered the installer didn't turn the gas to the oven back on before he left. It's always something...
Plumbers, amIright?

« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2020, 11:33:26 AM »

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Mr Tony
How are the boilers looking? Windy but not too cold down here.
I have 1 boiler I have been adjusting the fuel/ air ratio just don't want to burn right. I think and hope winter is over.
The optimistic one of the group.
These old pigs are temperamental.
Adjustments made and burning better

« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2020, 11:47:19 AM »

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Mr Tony
How are the boilers looking? Windy but not too cold down here.
I have 1 boiler I have been adjusting the fuel/ air ratio just don't want to burn right. I think and hope winter is over.
The optimistic one of the group.
These old pigs are temperamental.
Adjustments made and burning better
good man Rick.

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2020, 11:54:42 AM »

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Mr Tony
How are the boilers looking? Windy but not too cold down here.
I have 1 boiler I have been adjusting the fuel/ air ratio just don't want to burn right. I think and hope winter is over.
The optimistic one of the group.
These old pigs are temperamental.
Adjustments made and burning better
Those pipes look to be covered in asbestos. Be careful.

« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2020, 12:27:03 PM »

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Mr Tony
How are the boilers looking? Windy but not too cold down here.
I have 1 boiler I have been adjusting the fuel/ air ratio just don't want to burn right. I think and hope winter is over.
The optimistic one of the group.
These old pigs are temperamental.
Adjustments made and burning better
Those pipes look to be covered in asbestos. Be careful.
Not to worry, Drumpf thinks asbestos is safe, so you're fine.

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2020, 12:36:25 PM »

Good morning, Dave and Rick.
Good morning Mr Tony
How are the boilers looking? Windy but not too cold down here.
I have 1 boiler I have been adjusting the fuel/ air ratio just don't want to burn right. I think and hope winter is over.
The optimistic one of the group.
These old pigs are temperamental.
Adjustments made and burning better
Those pipes look to be covered in asbestos. Be careful.
Not to worry, Drumpf thinks asbestos is safe, so you're fine.
Oh phew, I didn't realize.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6