Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2020, 02:42:51 PM »

Klobuchar is dropping out now. And then there were 3.
I thought four. Did I miss someone else dropping out? Biden, Bloomberg, Sanders and Warren still left?
You're right, I wasn't counting Bloomberg, because I was looking at the delegate count at the time. And let's be honest, he doesn't really count anyways.
I hear you but I don't think any other candidate has the potential to steal away some Republican voters. We're pretty much guaranteed 4 more orange years.
Do you want my opinion?
Sure. Everyone's got one. What's the worst that can happen by voicing it here? I'll give you back your poops?
I'm a fact guy...Ever since Trump took office....
The economy is in much better shape. Unemployment is down. My stocks are up.
Military is stronger. Illegals are down. Millions of dollars are coming in from renegotiating trade agreement's. I can't argue with results.
Damn straight.

« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2020, 03:16:28 PM »

[...]

I'm seeing different facts but I respect your opinion. Unemployment for example, is a strange figure. If people are no longer eligible to receive unemployment benefits does not mean they are gainfully employed.

« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2020, 03:25:26 PM »

Man cave time.

« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2020, 03:28:18 PM »

« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2020, 03:29:31 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Phew, happy to see you.
Most people are not so excited to see me.
We are not your ordinary few.

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2020, 03:33:31 PM »

« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2020, 03:35:00 PM »

Think I'll join you.

« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2020, 03:39:30 PM »

Well, let's say somewhere in between Ebola and the flu. Faster onset and progression. Appears more communicative than most flu strains, so mortality will be higher.

« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2020, 03:40:42 PM »

Klobuchar is dropping out now. And then there were 3.
let me know when they bring in the 2nd string. 🤣
oh wait, they are in.
We could only hope for a second stringer to join the fray.

« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2020, 03:42:35 PM »

Klobuchar is dropping out now. And then there were 3.
I thought four. Did I miss someone else dropping out? Biden, Bloomberg, Sanders and Warren still left?
You're right, I wasn't counting Bloomberg, because I was looking at the delegate count at the time. And let's be honest, he doesn't really count anyways.
the Democrats have lost more candidates than I've lost women.
Maybe a tie...😆

« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2020, 04:00:21 PM »

OK, all caught up for the afternoon.

« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2020, 04:19:19 PM »

Well, let's say somewhere in between Ebola and the flu. Faster onset and progression. Appears more communicative than most flu strains, so mortality will be higher.
I found this interesting:
The relationship between disease severity and its ability to spread more readily among a population is epitomized by the flu. Average annual influenza strains have a mortality rate of 0.1%, and lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousands annually. The H5N1 avian flu mortality rate is close to 60%, yet there have been only several hundred deaths from the strain in several decades. COVID-19 has an estimated mortality rate of 2-3%, allowing for a more rapid spread with the potential for severe disease in a subset of the population.

« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2020, 06:41:40 PM »

Covid-19 lull.  Sheesh.

« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2020, 07:05:30 PM »

« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2020, 07:49:53 PM »

Well, let's say somewhere in between Ebola and the flu. Faster onset and progression. Appears more communicative than most flu strains, so mortality will be higher.
I found this interesting:
The relationship between disease severity and its ability to spread more readily among a population is epitomized by the flu. Average annual influenza strains have a mortality rate of 0.1%, and lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousands annually. The H5N1 avian flu mortality rate is close to 60%, yet there have been only several hundred deaths from the strain in several decades. COVID-19 has an estimated mortality rate of 2-3%, allowing for a more rapid spread with the potential for severe disease in a subset of the population.
Excellemt summary.   Approximately 10-20% more lethal than the flu.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8