Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Enjoying a Buenaventura Crema on this sunny warm morning. Picture not wanting to post.
Where there's a will, there's a way.
Obviously.

It's about time for me to figure out what's for lunch. Gonna stop at the doctor's to go over some results and then it's time to eat.

They asked me to work from home today as a test in case the coronavirus forces us into an emergency situation.

I'm generally not a big fan, plus I miss my dual monitors but it's been a decent day. All my conference calls were in the morning so I should have time to get things done after lunch.

They asked me to work from home today as a test in case the coronavirus forces us into an emergency situation.

I'm generally not a big fan, plus I miss my dual monitors but it's been a decent day. All my conference calls were in the morning so I should have time to get things done after lunch.
That's the thing I miss most while working from home. Considering getting a couple of monitors to make it a little easier here.

They asked me to work from home today as a test in case the coronavirus forces us into an emergency situation.

I'm generally not a big fan, plus I miss my dual monitors but it's been a decent day. All my conference calls were in the morning so I should have time to get things done after lunch.
That's the thing I miss most while working from home. Considering getting a couple of monitors to make it a little easier here.

I'm pretty sure I will buy the monitors soon too.

They asked me to work from home today as a test in case the coronavirus forces us into an emergency situation.

I'm generally not a big fan, plus I miss my dual monitors but it's been a decent day. All my conference calls were in the morning so I should have time to get things done after lunch.
That's the thing I miss most while working from home. Considering getting a couple of monitors to make it a little easier here.

I'm pretty sure I will buy the monitors soon too.
I'm actually supposed to be getting a new laptop soon, too. Apparently, 3 years is the cut-off for replacement here.

I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!

I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
Could that be because it was yesterday?

I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
How would we know if you don't tell us?

I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
Could that be because it was yesterday?
I wonder what 29 Feb will bring us? International Anal Penetration Day?

I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
Could that be because it was yesterday?
I wonder what 29 Feb will bring us? International Anal Penetration Day?
Thank god that's only once every 4 years!

Until next week - hazzuh!

I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
How would we know if you don't tell us?
Indeed.  That is his job, after all.

I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
Could that be because it was yesterday?
I wonder what 29 Feb will bring us? International Anal Penetration Day?
Thank god that's only once every 4 years!
CNS

FMTT, conference call in a few minutes. At least I can enjoy a cigar.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6