Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

@Tony.
you ever put black olives in your sauce?
Only in a puttanesca sauce.
I had to look that one up:

Spaghetti alla puttanesca (pronounced [spaˈɡetti alla puttaˈneska]; "spaghetti in the style of a prostitute" in Italian) is an Italian pasta dish invented in Naples in the mid-20th century. Its ingredients typically include tomatoes, olive oil, anchovies, olives, capers and garlic, in addition to pasta.

sounds wonderful.
One of my all-time favorites, though typically with Kalamata olives instead of black olives...just sayin'
Agreed. I'm not a big fan of black olives.
That's not very woke of you, Mr. Mayor. We demand an apology to all olives for that offensive remark.
My bad.

dinner was wonderful even though I didn't have politically correct olives.

dinner was wonderful even though I didn't have politically correct olives.
That's OK, you can make olive reparations.

dinner was wonderful even though I didn't have politically correct olives.
That's OK, you can make olive reparations.
I couldn't find white olives for some reason, that doesn't seem just.

dinner was wonderful even though I didn't have politically correct olives.
My dinner was also wonderful but I wound up not making tacos. My daughter told me it was national pancake day, so I made pumpkin pancakes instead.

dinner was wonderful even though I didn't have politically correct olives.
Were your olives biased?

@Tony.
you ever put black olives in your sauce?
Only in a puttanesca sauce.
Whore sauce?

We have been smoking good houseblends by AJ for years. Mostly CI & C.com. He makes some good ones for JR cigars too

@Tony.
you ever put black olives in your sauce?
Only in a puttanesca sauce.
I had to look that one up:

Spaghetti alla puttanesca (pronounced [spaˈɡetti alla puttaˈneska]; "spaghetti in the style of a prostitute" in Italian) is an Italian pasta dish invented in Naples in the mid-20th century. Its ingredients typically include tomatoes, olive oil, anchovies, olives, capers and garlic, in addition to pasta.

sounds wonderful.
Basically mixing all of the other sauces and food left over after everyone else ate .  Served it to the whores later.

Hazzuh!
We are going to have to talk with your new management team. I don't think you put in a full day's work.
why ruin one guys good furtune?
Personally, I think too many of us are putting in more hours than necessary.
Ex kept maybe 9-5 Bean.

AJF for the evening. Enclave.

We have been smoking good houseblends by AJ for years. Mostly CI & C.com. He makes some good ones for JR cigars too
AJ even made some decent Gurkhas.

@Tony.
you ever put black olives in your sauce?
Only in a puttanesca sauce.
Whore sauce?
Basically. I think it has to do with cooking the dish is cheap and easy.

AJF for the evening. Enclave.
He works on Sundays too. Or at least he tells his wife that while hanging out in the work man cave.

@Tony.
you ever put black olives in your sauce?
Only in a puttanesca sauce.
Whore sauce?
Basically. I think it has to do with cooking the dish is cheap and easy.
Sounds like a dish they made in the city called the garbage plate
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10