Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

got red gravy with mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sausage simmering. cheese ravioli sounds like a good fit.
I'm looking at tacos for this evening. After all, it is Tuesday.
we usually have Taco Bell after golf on Wednesday. seeing how I haven't been playing we settle on delivery of some sort. maybe we'll do Taco Bell take out tomorrow.
You wouldn't prefer actual food?
It's like paying twice for a stomach ache.
Sounds like your stomach needs a safe space. ;)
I ate some cold Chinese noodles for lunch. Think I would have preferred the Taco Bell.
breakfast should hold me over until at least 'old people dinner time'.

got red gravy with mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sausage simmering. cheese ravioli sounds like a good fit.
I'm looking at tacos for this evening. After all, it is Tuesday.
we usually have Taco Bell after golf on Wednesday. seeing how I haven't been playing we settle on delivery of some sort. maybe we'll do Taco Bell take out tomorrow.
You wouldn't prefer actual food?
It's like paying twice for a stomach ache.
Sounds like your stomach needs a safe space. ;)
I ate some cold Chinese noodles for lunch. Think I would have preferred the Taco Bell.
breakfast should hold me over until at least 'old people dinner time'.
2:30 ?

got red gravy with mushrooms, onions, garlic, and sausage simmering. cheese ravioli sounds like a good fit.
I'm looking at tacos for this evening. After all, it is Tuesday.
we usually have Taco Bell after golf on Wednesday. seeing how I haven't been playing we settle on delivery of some sort. maybe we'll do Taco Bell take out tomorrow.
You wouldn't prefer actual food?
It's like paying twice for a stomach ache.
Sounds like your stomach needs a safe space. ;)
I ate some cold Chinese noodles for lunch. Think I would have preferred the Taco Bell.
breakfast should hold me over until at least 'old people dinner time'.
2:30 ?
I'm thinking 5pm.

Hazzuh!

Hazzuh!
We are going to have to talk with your new management team. I don't think you put in a full day's work.

Hazzuh!
We are going to have to talk with your new management team. I don't think you put in a full day's work.
why ruin one guys good furtune?

Hazzuh!
We are going to have to talk with your new management team. I don't think you put in a full day's work.
why ruin one guys good furtune?
Personally, I think too many of us are putting in more hours than necessary.

@Tony.
you ever put black olives in your sauce?
Only in a puttanesca sauce.
I had to look that one up:

Spaghetti alla puttanesca (pronounced [spaˈɡetti alla puttaˈneska]; "spaghetti in the style of a prostitute" in Italian) is an Italian pasta dish invented in Naples in the mid-20th century. Its ingredients typically include tomatoes, olive oil, anchovies, olives, capers and garlic, in addition to pasta.

sounds wonderful.
One of my all-time favorites, though typically with Kalamata olives instead of black olives...just sayin'

@Tony.
you ever put black olives in your sauce?
Only in a puttanesca sauce.
I had to look that one up:

Spaghetti alla puttanesca (pronounced [spaˈɡetti alla puttaˈneska]; "spaghetti in the style of a prostitute" in Italian) is an Italian pasta dish invented in Naples in the mid-20th century. Its ingredients typically include tomatoes, olive oil, anchovies, olives, capers and garlic, in addition to pasta.

sounds wonderful.
One of my all-time favorites, though typically with Kalamata olives instead of black olives...just sayin'
Some stores have olive bars. I love all the different types.

These are always good. Nice consistent cigar.

Hazzuh!
We are going to have to talk with your new management team. I don't think you put in a full day's work.
why ruin one guys good furtune?
He can take a joke.

@Tony.
you ever put black olives in your sauce?
Only in a puttanesca sauce.
I had to look that one up:

Spaghetti alla puttanesca (pronounced [spaˈɡetti alla puttaˈneska]; "spaghetti in the style of a prostitute" in Italian) is an Italian pasta dish invented in Naples in the mid-20th century. Its ingredients typically include tomatoes, olive oil, anchovies, olives, capers and garlic, in addition to pasta.

sounds wonderful.
One of my all-time favorites, though typically with Kalamata olives instead of black olives...just sayin'
Agreed. I'm not a big fan of black olives.

@Tony.
you ever put black olives in your sauce?
Only in a puttanesca sauce.
I had to look that one up:

Spaghetti alla puttanesca (pronounced [spaˈɡetti alla puttaˈneska]; "spaghetti in the style of a prostitute" in Italian) is an Italian pasta dish invented in Naples in the mid-20th century. Its ingredients typically include tomatoes, olive oil, anchovies, olives, capers and garlic, in addition to pasta.

sounds wonderful.
One of my all-time favorites, though typically with Kalamata olives instead of black olives...just sayin'
Some stores have olive bars. I love all the different types.
+1

@Tony.
you ever put black olives in your sauce?
Only in a puttanesca sauce.
I had to look that one up:

Spaghetti alla puttanesca (pronounced [spaˈɡetti alla puttaˈneska]; "spaghetti in the style of a prostitute" in Italian) is an Italian pasta dish invented in Naples in the mid-20th century. Its ingredients typically include tomatoes, olive oil, anchovies, olives, capers and garlic, in addition to pasta.

sounds wonderful.
One of my all-time favorites, though typically with Kalamata olives instead of black olives...just sayin'
Agreed. I'm not a big fan of black olives.
That's not very woke of you, Mr. Mayor. We demand an apology to all olives for that offensive remark.

@Tony.
you ever put black olives in your sauce?
Only in a puttanesca sauce.
I had to look that one up:

Spaghetti alla puttanesca (pronounced [spaˈɡetti alla puttaˈneska]; "spaghetti in the style of a prostitute" in Italian) is an Italian pasta dish invented in Naples in the mid-20th century. Its ingredients typically include tomatoes, olive oil, anchovies, olives, capers and garlic, in addition to pasta.

sounds wonderful.
One of my all-time favorites, though typically with Kalamata olives instead of black olives...just sayin'
Some stores have olive bars. I love all the different types.
Inclusivity, yeah!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10