Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Someone grab ahold of the stock market and try to slow it down a bit. Down 862 right now due to coronavirus concerns.
I'm surprised it took this long to affect stocks.  You don't shut down China without affecting world trade.
Maybe we should've added tariffs on their viruses, too. :D
Can't we build a wall to keep the viruses out?
  It's all about the vectors.

Someone grab ahold of the stock market and try to slow it down a bit. Down 862 right now due to coronavirus concerns.
I'm surprised it took this long to affect stocks.  You don't shut down China without affecting world trade.
Maybe we should've added tariffs on their viruses, too. :D
Can't we build a wall to keep the viruses out?
Absolutely. And no one knows more about stopping viruses, believe me.
I actually believe that.

Someone grab ahold of the stock market and try to slow it down a bit. Down 862 right now due to coronavirus concerns.
Thanks Obama.

Someone grab ahold of the stock market and try to slow it down a bit. Down 862 right now due to coronavirus concerns.
I'm surprised it took this long to affect stocks.  You don't shut down China without affecting world trade.
These analysts dont have a clue what is affecting the stock market...just pick a news item and link it.

Someone grab ahold of the stock market and try to slow it down a bit. Down 862 right now due to coronavirus concerns.
I'm surprised it took this long to affect stocks.  You don't shut down China without affecting world trade.
These analysts dont have a clue what is affecting the stock market...just pick a news item and link it.
A fair point. If they were any good at analysis, they'd probably be brokers making a shit-ton of money instead of being analysts.

I say the market is reacting to the Harvey Weinstein verdict.

Someone grab ahold of the stock market and try to slow it down a bit. Down 862 right now due to coronavirus concerns.
I'm surprised it took this long to affect stocks.  You don't shut down China without affecting world trade.
These analysts dont have a clue what is affecting the stock market...just pick a news item and link it.
A fair point. If they were any good at analysis, they'd probably be brokers making a shit-ton of money instead of being analysts.
Even the brokers dont make their money from the market, but from investors.

Someone grab ahold of the stock market and try to slow it down a bit. Down 862 right now due to coronavirus concerns.
I'm surprised it took this long to affect stocks.  You don't shut down China without affecting world trade.
These analysts dont have a clue what is affecting the stock market...just pick a news item and link it.
A fair point. If they were any good at analysis, they'd probably be brokers making a shit-ton of money instead of being analysts.
I'm guessing they are washed out weather forecasters, a profession with slightly more accurate results.

I say the market is reacting to the Harvey Weinstein verdict.
They knew it was coming!

Time to hit the bricks. Youngest stayed home from school sick, and the wife has a dr appt, so it's an early hazzuh for me.

I say the market is reacting to the Harvey Weinstein verdict.
They knew it was coming!
TWHS

Time to hit the bricks. Youngest stayed home from school sick, and the wife has a dr appt, so it's an early hazzuh for me.
Sounds like you'll be free to banter.

Laranja in the man cave

Tour de AJF continues.

Time to hit the bricks. Youngest stayed home from school sick, and the wife has a dr appt, so it's an early hazzuh for me.
Sounds like you'll be free to banter.
And have an extra cigar this evening.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6