Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor T
Good morning, SCDave. How long will you be living in your current place?

Good morning boys
Happy Monday, Scott. Saw your comment yesterday about the Cubans versus Nicaraguans. Completely agree.

Good morning boys
Happy Monday, Scott. Saw your comment yesterday about the Cubans versus Nicaraguans. Completely agree.
Yeah, the Monte #2 was very good but I've had Nicaraguan or Dom Rep cigars that I've enjoyed more. I'll smoke a little variety in Bermuda but I don't know about a box purchase anymore

Morning Mr. Mayor and Fishy.

Good morning boys
Happy Monday, Scott. Saw your comment yesterday about the Cubans versus Nicaraguans. Completely agree.
Yeah, the Monte #2 was very good but I've had Nicaraguan or Dom Rep cigars that I've enjoyed more. I'll smoke a little variety in Bermuda but I don't know about a box purchase anymore
I would likely lean towards a smaller cigar anyway, Monte #4s or Partagas Series D #4s, something along those lines. My all time favorite is the Punch Punch so I'll be interested to see how I feel about those

New York commuting is going to be a shitshow today (more than usual).  You already in Tony?

Thought for Today: "Don't think of retiring from the world until the world will be sorry that you retire. I hate a fellow whom pride or cowardice or laziness drives into a corner, and who does nothing when he is there but sit and growl. Let him come out as I do, and bark." - Samuel Johnson, English author, critic and lexicographer (1709-1784).

BARK ON THIS !!!!
Yeah, how bout this you ignorant barking  jackass:  I HATE COMMIE ASSHOLE ENGLISH AUTHORS!

Edit:  Forgot to give the clown that posted this his GFY for the day!

Morning Fish!

Amazing how smooth you can mow the grass with an 8 or 9' wide Toro that "only" costs about $30 - 40,000

Thought for Today: "Don't think of retiring from the world until the world will be sorry that you retire. I hate a fellow whom pride or cowardice or laziness drives into a corner, and who does nothing when he is there but sit and growl. Let him come out as I do, and bark." - Samuel Johnson, English author, critic and lexicographer (1709-1784).

BARK ON THIS !!!!
Yeah, how bout this you ignorant barking  jackass:  I HATE COMMIE ASSHOLE ENGLISH AUTHORS!

Edit:  Forgot to give the clown that posted this his GFY for the day!
;D

Sounded like I was being attacked but it was a fleet of fairway mowers, amazing how they can mow all that grass in the dark without skipping any.  They have headlights but hell those don't light up much.
I hope the mufflers weren't too loud.
Mufflers are not loud but those big bastards are pretty noisy anyway, doesn't bother me I am awake anyway.
Sounds like the hairdryer will have a prelude about once a week.

Sounded like I was being attacked but it was a fleet of fairway mowers, amazing how they can mow all that grass in the dark without skipping any.  They have headlights but hell those don't light up much.
I hope the mufflers weren't too loud.
Mufflers are not loud but those big bastards are pretty noisy anyway, doesn't bother me I am awake anyway.
Sounds like the hairdryer will have a prelude about once a week.
The mower sounds don't bother me at all, just kind of startled me this morning.  I expect they cut these fairways every 3 days or so.

Morning Bean!

Morning VermontDave, SCDave, CommutingTony, NeighborhoodWatchDean, and CigarSamplingFish.  Did LTG resign his RedundantDave position?  Haven't seen him here much.

Amazing how smooth you can mow the grass with an 8 or 9' wide Toro that "only" costs about $30 - 40,000
Those course reel mowers are nice. Gotta be quick so they're out of the way of the hackers.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10