CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 28, 2020, 12:01:08 AM

Title: 2/28/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on February 28, 2020, 12:01:08 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: cigarbreath on February 28, 2020, 12:16:36 AM
Good evening, Mr. Breath. What are you up to?

[size=78%]Lots of medical appointments, test and procedures for me and the Mrs.  Not a ton of things wrong just a lot of appointments when you string them altogether.  Discovered cancer in Stephania’s other breast.  Caught the other one at stage one 15 years ago.  Whole lot more things they can test these days.  Completely different experience.  See the oncologist tomorrow.  Surgery was Monday.  Pathology gave her a clean bill of health - got it all.[/size]

Me, high blood pressure.  Ultrasound of aorta and kidney yesterday.  Nuclear stress test of heart.  Eyelids still healing up.  Still putting up with the damn CPAP.  Probably have orthopedic surgery on my right thumb.  Same thing they did on the left - screw and wire the whole mess together.

Been playing HVAC lately.  Blower motor went out.  Replaced it.  Old mercury thermostat kicked the bucket.  Had to replace an old Honeywell blower and limiter control.  Did I say that right Rick?  Thermostat only partially matches up so gonna try another one tomorrow.  To replace the old beast we’d have to upgrade the electrical service, new duct work, and then we get to a new unit to include AC.  Big bucks.

Gained a William and lost one.  Son Tim now has a four week old son, William Henry.  About 9 years between Charlotte and William.  Only about 14 months between Charlotte and Madeline.  Madeline is getting her management of her Type I diabetes computerized more and more.

Haven’t seen our new grandson yet.  Maybe in a couple of weeks.

Sir William Wallace, our Scottish Terrier went on his eternal walk.  Been slowing down lately.  Proved to have been cancer but the Terrier spirit masked how bad off he really was till the end.  Had to send him on.  Vet bill nearly sent me on. Sheesh!  Couldn’t even lap water at the end.

Replaced our defunct car with another used one.  Little older and with more mileage than I would wish but got the features we were looking for.   Decent deal.  ‘Puters and fobs and rear view video.  Lot of old habits and ways of doing things gotta change.  Kept setting the alarm off because I wasn’t pressing down hard enough on the brake peddle when I pushed the power button to start it up.

Looking at new phones.  Mine is an antique. Mo’ money!

Been having a bowl or two lately.  Nice addition to seegars as always.

Sure wish I could make CIGARfest.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 06:02:16 AM
That was quite the update, DaveMike. Some good, some bad. Sounds like you're fighting through it all though, which is good to hear.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 07:00:02 AM
Good morning, Dave. And how are you feeling today?
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 07:05:00 AM
[...]

I'm assuming you're asleep but thanks for the update. And all of that with a bad thumb. Pretty impressive.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 07:17:00 AM
[...]

My goodness.  another PWing CB would have spread that out over at least 20 posts.  Thanks much for the update.  Lot of challenges as of late for sure.  I won't be doing Cfest this year either unfortunately.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 07:18:00 AM
[...]

All you need the thumb for is the space bar Tony...
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 07:19:03 AM
TyphoidDave makes an appearance!
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 07:19:27 AM
OK, on to duties...
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 07:22:01 AM
Good morning, ClemsonDave.

Phew, trying to squeeze that in without interrupting the news.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 07:22:31 AM
Today is Friday, Feb. 28, the 59th day of 2020. There are 307 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On Feb. 28, 1953, scientists James D. Watson and Francis H.C. Crick announced they had discovered the double-helix structure of DNA.

On this date:
In 1844, a 12-inch gun aboard the USS Princeton exploded as the ship was sailing on the Potomac River, killing Secretary of State Abel P. Upshur, Navy Secretary Thomas W. Gilmer and several others.
In 1917, The Associated Press reported that the United States had obtained a diplomatic communication sent by German Foreign Minister Arthur Zimmermann to a German official in Mexico proposing a German alliance with Mexico and Japan should the U.S. enter World War I. (Outrage over the telegram helped propel America into the conflict.)

In 1942, the heavy cruiser USS Houston and the Australian light cruiser HMAS Perth were attacked by Japanese forces during the World War II Battle of Sunda Strait; both were sunk shortly after midnight on March 1 with a total loss of more than 1,000 men.
In 1975, 42 people were killed in London’s Underground when a train smashed into the end of a tunnel.

In 1988, the 15th Olympic Winter Games held its closing ceremony in Calgary, Alberta.
In 1993, a gun battle erupted at a religious compound near Waco, Texas, when Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms agents tried to arrest Branch Davidian leader David Koresh on weapons charges; four agents and six Davidians were killed as a 51-day standoff began.
In 1996, Britain’s Princess Diana agreed to divorce Prince Charles. (Their 15-year marriage officially ended in August 1996; Diana died in a car crash in Paris a year after that.

In 2005, In Santa Maria, California, the prosecution and defense gave opening statements in the sexual molestation trial of Michael Jackson, who was later acquitted.
In 2013, Benedict XVI became the first pope in 600 years to resign, ending an eight-year pontificate. (Benedict was succeeded the following month by Pope Francis.)

In 2014, delivering a blunt warning to Moscow, President Barack Obama expressed deep concern over reported military activity inside Ukraine by Russia and warned “there will be costs” for any intervention.
In 2018, Walmart announced that it would no longer sell firearms and ammunition to people younger than 21 and would remove items resembling assault-style rifles from its website. Dick’s Sporting Goods said it would stop selling assault-style rifles and ban the sale of all guns to anyone under 21.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 07:22:39 AM
Good morning, Dave. And how are you feeling today?
Better. Probably could've worked yesterday, but didn't want to potentially infect the whole office. Was nice to just chill all day.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 07:23:58 AM
Ten years ago: Sidney Crosby scored the winning goal in overtime to give Canada a 3-2 victory over the United States in the final event of the Vancouver Olympics. Canada earned its 14th gold medal, the most by any country at any Winter Olympics. The American silver was the 37th medal won by the United States at these games, also the most by any country at any Winter Olympics. (The U.S. won the medals race for the first time since 1932.)

Five years ago: Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro announced his country would shrink the size of the U.S. Embassy staff, limit the activities of U.S. diplomats and require American tourists to apply for visas, saying that “gringo” meddling had forced him to adopt the series of restrictive measures. An Egyptian court declared Hamas a “terror organization,” further isolating the rulers of the Gaza Strip. Death claimed NFL player and coach Tom Bettis at age 81; baseball player Alex Johnson at age 72; and basketball player Anthony Mason at age 48.

One year ago: Talks between President Donald Trump and North Korea’s Kim Jong Un collapsed after the two sides failed to bridge a standoff over U.S. sanctions; the two leaders’ motorcades roared away from the summit site in the Vietnamese capital of Hanoi within minutes of each other. The Philadelphia Phillies signed free agent Bryce Harper to a 13-year, $330 million deal that was, at the time, the largest contract in baseball history. (Mike Trout of the Los Angeles Angels would break that record weeks later.) Pianist, composer and conductor Andre Previn, whose work extended through Hollywood, jazz and classical music, died at his New York home; he was 89.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 07:24:56 AM
what happened to Florida?
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 07:28:06 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Architect Frank Gehry is 91.
Actor Gavin MacLeod is 89.
Singer Sam the Sham is 83.
Actor-director-dancer Tommy Tune is 81.
Hall of Fame auto racer Mario Andretti is 80.
Actor Frank Bonner is 78.
Actress Kelly Bishop is 76.
Actress Stephanie Beacham is 73.
Writer-director Mike Figgis is 72.
Actress Mercedes Ruehl is 72.
Bernadette Peters is 72.
Former Energy Secretary Steven Chu is 72.
Actress Ilene Graff is 71.
Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman is 67.
Comedian Gilbert Gottfried is 65.
Basketball Hall of Famer Adrian Dantley is 65.
Actor John Turturro is 63.
Rock singer Cindy Wilson is 63.
Actress Rae Dawn Chong is 59.
Actress Maxine Bahns is 51.
Actor Robert Sean Leonard is 51.
Rock singer Pat Monahan is 51.
Author Daniel Handler (aka “Lemony Snicket”) is 50.
Actress Tasha Smith is 49.
Actor Rory Cochrane is 48.
Actress Ali Larter is 44.
Country singer Jason Aldean is 43.
Actor Geoffrey Arend is 42.
Actress Melanie Chandra (TV: “Code Black”) is 36.
Actress Michelle Horn is 33.
MLB relief pitcher Aroldis Chapman is 32.
Actress True O’Brien is 26
Actress Madisen Beaty is 25.
Actress Quinn Shephard is 25.
Actor Bobb’e J. Thompson is 24.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 07:28:44 AM
Thought for Today: “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” [–] Henry James (1843-1916).
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 07:29:57 AM
good morning DaveMike, Dave, DaveDave, and Tony.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 07:32:40 AM
Thought for Today: “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” [–] Henry James (1843-1916).
Boy, he'd get eaten alive today.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 07:40:23 AM
Thought for Today: “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” [–] Henry James (1843-1916).
I was just telling my sons the same. They wiped their asses with it and continued fighting.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 07:41:04 AM
good morning DaveMike, Dave, DaveDave, and Tony.
Good morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 08:00:25 AM
what happened to Florida?
Better get in the hot tub, stat!
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 08:02:54 AM
what happened to Florida?
Better get in the hot tub, stat!
already did, and my boiler checker is on the ball this morning.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 08:10:56 AM
what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 08:12:11 AM
Morning Dave, Tony and Dean.  Rick's internet must be covered by snow this morning.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 08:17:13 AM
what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
Thoughts and prayers are gonna crush this thing so hard.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 08:27:46 AM
what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
Not sure whether to laugh or cry.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 08:28:43 AM
what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 08:34:43 AM
what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Rush help you with that storyline?
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 08:38:27 AM
what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Rush help you with that storyline?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/485025-ap-fact-checkers-find-biden-bloomberg-paint-distorted-picture-on-trump-cdc%3famp
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 08:43:52 AM
at this point, if a Democrat said the sun was shining, I would have to go outside and see for myself.
I have never followed a party line in my life, I have always voted for the person I thought best. you can bet, I will never ever vote for a Democrat. I'd vote for a dead person before I'd vote for a Democrat.

my rant is over.
Charter Oak and coffee going while I wait for my mower guy to show. ☺
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 08:51:46 AM
what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Rush help you with that storyline?
He must not have stuck around past the commercial break, cause he forgot to include the part about using the virus to tank the stock market.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 08:54:44 AM
at this point, if a Democrat said the sun was shining, I would have to go outside and see for myself.
I have never followed a party line in my life, I have always voted for the person I thought best. you can bet, I will never ever vote for a Democrat. I'd vote for a dead person before I'd vote for a Democrat.

my rant is over.
Charter Oak and coffee going while I wait for my mower guy to show. ☺
I don't disagree.  I would never register as a Democrat.  Only problem is Trumpicrats are ?  I'm trying to find the Republicans I signed up with.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 08:56:56 AM
at this point, if a Democrat said the sun was shining, I would have to go outside and see for myself.
I have never followed a party line in my life, I have always voted for the person I thought best. you can bet, I will never ever vote for a Democrat. I'd vote for a dead person before I'd vote for a Democrat.

my rant is over.
Charter Oak and coffee going while I wait for my mower guy to show. ☺
I don't disagree.  I would never register as a Democrat.  Only problem is Trumpicrats are ?  I'm trying to find the Republicans I signed up with.
If you had told me in 2012 that by 2020, Romney would be the only reasonable Republican left, I would've shat myself right there and then.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 09:31:44 AM
what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Rush help you with that storyline?
He must not have stuck around past the commercial break, cause he forgot to include the part about using the virus to tank the stock market.
only way the Democrats can continue to increase their millions; off the misery of the common people.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 09:40:04 AM
I would hate to be back in NY right now. 😲
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 09:46:54 AM
what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Rush help you with that storyline?
He must not have stuck around past the commercial break, cause he forgot to include the part about using the virus to tank the stock market.
only way the Democrats can continue to increase their millions; off the misery of the common people.
I don't follow Rush, so I'll need you to explain to me how the stock market losing billions (trillions?) of dollars in value equates to the Democrats lining their pockets.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 09:48:42 AM
what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Rush help you with that storyline?
He must not have stuck around past the commercial break, cause he forgot to include the part about using the virus to tank the stock market.
only way the Democrats can continue to increase their millions; off the misery of the common people.
Plenty of misery to go around unfortunately.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 09:50:02 AM
what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Rush help you with that storyline?
He must not have stuck around past the commercial break, cause he forgot to include the part about using the virus to tank the stock market.
only way the Democrats can continue to increase their millions; off the misery of the common people.
I don't follow Rush, so I'll need you to explain to me how the stock market losing billions (trillions?) of dollars in value equates to the Democrats lining their pockets.
They shorted before releasing the virus silly.😝
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 09:52:06 AM
Market down another 660 points so far today. The Dems are cleaning up!
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 09:52:49 AM
what happened to Florida?
Must be the corona virus.
Don't worry, Trumpf has Pence on it.
good, seeing how I believe the Democrats paid China to create it after they blamed Donald for cutting the CDC budget which never went into effect. 🤣
Rush help you with that storyline?
He must not have stuck around past the commercial break, cause he forgot to include the part about using the virus to tank the stock market.
only way the Democrats can continue to increase their millions; off the misery of the common people.
I don't follow Rush, so I'll need you to explain to me how the stock market losing billions (trillions?) of dollars in value equates to the Democrats lining their pockets.
They shorted before releasing the virus silly.😝
Well, that's really not fair. Shouldn't I have been included on their email blast before they dropped the hottest virus of 2020?
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 28, 2020, 09:54:45 AM
Thought for Today: “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” [–] Henry James (1843-1916).
I was just telling my sons the same. They wiped their asses with it and continued fighting.
CNS
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 10:01:32 AM
Thought for Today: “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.” [–] Henry James (1843-1916).
I was just telling my sons the same. They wiped their asses with it and continued fighting.
CNS
Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 28, 2020, 10:04:18 AM
Good morning NeverLetAGoodCrisisGoToWasters.  Going to be sunny and 70 deg here later.  Got playing hooky on my mind.  I'll just tell HR I'm not feeling well and need to get tested for the coronavirus.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 10:05:09 AM
Good morning NeverLetAGoodCrisisGoToWasters.  Going to be sunny and 70 deg here later.  Got playing hooky on my mind.  I'll just tell HR I'm not feeling well and need to get tested for the coronavirus.
Thoughts and prayers, HookyMark.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: razgueado on February 28, 2020, 10:16:08 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 10:19:49 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Buenos días, Raz.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: razgueado on February 28, 2020, 10:25:50 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Buenos días, Raz.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.  Got my tinfoil hat on, and adjusted just right.  Now somebody explain to me where my portfolio went.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 10:31:35 AM
10skis of My Father's at the Page.
https://www.cigarpage.com/keep-it-in-the-family.html
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 10:35:55 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Buenos días, Raz.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.  Got my tinfoil hat on, and adjusted just right.  Now somebody explain to me where my portfolio went.
check Bloomberg's pockets.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: razgueado on February 28, 2020, 10:44:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Buenos días, Raz.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.  Got my tinfoil hat on, and adjusted just right.  Now somebody explain to me where my portfolio went.
check Bloomberg's pockets.
Exactly what he'd like me to do, I'm sure.  "Here, kid.  Put your hand in my pocket."
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 10:48:05 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Buenos días, Raz.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.  Got my tinfoil hat on, and adjusted just right.  Now somebody explain to me where my portfolio went.
check Bloomberg's pockets.
Exactly what he'd like me to do, I'm sure.  "Here, kid.  Put your hand in my pocket."
🤣🤣🤣🤣
just watch out for fish hooks.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 11:07:19 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Buenos días, Raz.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.  Got my tinfoil hat on, and adjusted just right.  Now somebody explain to me where my portfolio went.
check Bloomberg's pockets.
Exactly what he'd like me to do, I'm sure.  "Here, kid.  Put your hand in my pocket."
🤣🤣🤣🤣
just watch out for fish hooks.
And pre-filled NDAs.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 11:12:00 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Buenos días, Raz.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.  Got my tinfoil hat on, and adjusted just right.  Now somebody explain to me where my portfolio went.
I'm sure I am in the minority here but I've got nothing to lose in the stock market. I'll be long dead before previous 401Ks will matter much. We should have completed making America great by then.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 11:18:28 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Buenos días, Raz.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.  Got my tinfoil hat on, and adjusted just right.  Now somebody explain to me where my portfolio went.
I'm sure I am in the minority here but I've got nothing to lose in the stock market. I'll be long dead before previous 401Ks will matter much. We should have completed making America great by then.
The way I figure it, it's all pretend money until I actually withdraw it. So I haven't really lost anything.

That being said, I won't be checking my balance any time soon. :D
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 11:30:15 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Buenos días, Raz.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.  Got my tinfoil hat on, and adjusted just right.  Now somebody explain to me where my portfolio went.
I'm sure I am in the minority here but I've got nothing to lose in the stock market. I'll be long dead before previous 401Ks will matter much. We should have completed making America great by then.
The way I figure it, it's all pretend money until I actually withdraw it. So I haven't really lost anything.

That being said, I won't be checking my balance any time soon. :D
I had a small portfolio when I retired that didn't amount to much. I feel truly blessed I stuck out 30 years with NYSDOT and 5 years with the Seneca County Nut Bus. that pension plan helps alot.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 11:41:07 AM
Morning Mr. Bean and Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 11:42:14 AM
Enjoying a Buenaventura Crema on this sunny warm morning. Picture not wanting to post.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 11:44:39 AM
Enjoying a Buenaventura Crema on this sunny warm morning. Picture not wanting to post.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 11:46:28 AM
think I'll fix a couple of burgers in mushroom gravy with a baked potatoe.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 12:46:07 PM
Enjoying a Buenaventura Crema on this sunny warm morning. Picture not wanting to post.
Where there's a will, there's a way.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 01:06:07 PM
Enjoying a Buenaventura Crema on this sunny warm morning. Picture not wanting to post.
Where there's a will, there's a way.
Obviously.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 01:07:01 PM
It's about time for me to figure out what's for lunch. Gonna stop at the doctor's to go over some results and then it's time to eat.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 01:12:36 PM
They asked me to work from home today as a test in case the coronavirus forces us into an emergency situation.

I'm generally not a big fan, plus I miss my dual monitors but it's been a decent day. All my conference calls were in the morning so I should have time to get things done after lunch.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 01:22:04 PM
They asked me to work from home today as a test in case the coronavirus forces us into an emergency situation.

I'm generally not a big fan, plus I miss my dual monitors but it's been a decent day. All my conference calls were in the morning so I should have time to get things done after lunch.
That's the thing I miss most while working from home. Considering getting a couple of monitors to make it a little easier here.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 01:27:24 PM

They asked me to work from home today as a test in case the coronavirus forces us into an emergency situation.

I'm generally not a big fan, plus I miss my dual monitors but it's been a decent day. All my conference calls were in the morning so I should have time to get things done after lunch.
That's the thing I miss most while working from home. Considering getting a couple of monitors to make it a little easier here.

I'm pretty sure I will buy the monitors soon too.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 01:36:34 PM

They asked me to work from home today as a test in case the coronavirus forces us into an emergency situation.

I'm generally not a big fan, plus I miss my dual monitors but it's been a decent day. All my conference calls were in the morning so I should have time to get things done after lunch.
That's the thing I miss most while working from home. Considering getting a couple of monitors to make it a little easier here.

I'm pretty sure I will buy the monitors soon too.
I'm actually supposed to be getting a new laptop soon, too. Apparently, 3 years is the cut-off for replacement here.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 02:00:19 PM
I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 02:00:46 PM
I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
Could that be because it was yesterday?
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 02:06:52 PM
I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
How would we know if you don't tell us?
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 02:08:10 PM
I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
Could that be because it was yesterday?
I wonder what 29 Feb will bring us? International Anal Penetration Day?
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 02:12:44 PM
I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
Could that be because it was yesterday?
I wonder what 29 Feb will bring us? International Anal Penetration Day?
Thank god that's only once every 4 years!
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 28, 2020, 02:18:48 PM
Until next week - hazzuh!
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 28, 2020, 02:51:54 PM
I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
How would we know if you don't tell us?
Indeed.  That is his job, after all.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 28, 2020, 02:52:03 PM
I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
Could that be because it was yesterday?
I wonder what 29 Feb will bring us? International Anal Penetration Day?
Thank god that's only once every 4 years!
CNS
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 28, 2020, 02:54:15 PM
FMTT, conference call in a few minutes. At least I can enjoy a cigar.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200228/6ec118e4f99140a0c80c947e82dcbf22.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 03:03:32 PM
I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
Could that be because it was yesterday?
I wonder what 29 Feb will bring us? International Anal Penetration Day?
is it really? I'm thinking ..... I'm thinking.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 03:30:06 PM
I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
Could that be because it was yesterday?
I wonder what 29 Feb will bring us? International Anal Penetration Day?
Thank god that's only once every 4 years!
TWSS
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Threebean on February 28, 2020, 03:51:57 PM
I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
Could that be because it was yesterday?
I wonder what 29 Feb will bring us? International Anal Penetration Day?
Thank god that's only once every 4 years!
TWSS
Ha! Well done.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 04:19:02 PM
I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
Could that be because it was yesterday?
I wonder what 29 Feb will bring us? International Anal Penetration Day?
Thank god that's only once every 4 years!
TWSS
Ha! Well done.
I owe it all to you, my mentor.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 04:27:18 PM
Florida police department wants to test your drugs for coronavirus

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2020/02/28/central-florida-police-department-offers-to-test-your-drugs-for-coronavirus%3fmedia=AMP%2bHTML
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on February 28, 2020, 05:57:41 PM
BrickHouse maduro and coffee here.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 06:52:21 PM
Market down another 660 points so far today. The Dems are cleaning up!
Thank goodness Trumpf identified the cause of the market slide....Democrats!  Well how about that.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 28, 2020, 08:12:52 PM
I'm surprised!  We're on page five already and nobody has mentioned that it's National Cigar Day!
Could that be because it was yesterday?
I wonder what 29 Feb will bring us? International Anal Penetration Day?
is it really? I'm thinking ..... I'm thinking.
Dont strain anything....you should have loosened up more.
Title: Re: 2/28/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 28, 2020, 08:34:50 PM
Market down another 660 points so far today. The Dems are cleaning up!
Thank goodness Trumpf identified the cause of the market slide....Democrats!  Well how about that.
Who didn't see that coming?