CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 11/13/2022  (Read 1088 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 11/13/2022
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2022, 06:32:25 PM »

The end of this Bills game is fucking nuts.
If the Vikings had any sense of how to play defense with 40 seconds left, this one would be over. Instead, OT coming up.
Oof.
I'm speechless and bothered
As someone who's been on the losing end of many gut punches, I know how you're feeling right now.
If it makes you feel better, you have a pretty good chance at victory next week.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2022, 06:39:41 PM »

If the Vikings had any sense of how to play defense with 40 seconds left, this one would be over. Instead, OT coming up.
Oof.
As someone who's been on the losing end of many gut punches, I know how you're feeling right now.
If it makes you feel better, you have a pretty good chance at victory next week.
That AFC East is a tough division.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2022, 07:24:38 PM »

Success!

#Heardle #262

🟥🟩

https://spotify.com/heardle
I know I know this song, but I'm blanking on the name and artist. Gonna let it marinate for a bit.
I was wrong, I got nothing.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2022, 07:51:11 PM »

Oof.
It was a day for gut punches. Pete Carroll is famous for his gospel that you win in the fourth quarter. But apparently even two decades later you can't spot Tom Brady three touchdowns and still win in the fourth.

Nevertheless, the Seahawks did play some pretty good ball in the second half, and we're still better than anyone expected.

And I have to admit...maybe Tom Brady is long past his expiration date, but he looked really good today. Except when he called for the Philly Special. It's never worked for you, Tommy. Time to let that go.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2022, 08:21:53 PM »

Oof.
It was a day for gut punches. Pete Carroll is famous for his gospel that you win in the fourth quarter. But apparently even two decades later you can't spot Tom Brady three touchdowns and still win in the fourth.

Nevertheless, the Seahawks did play some pretty good ball in the second half, and we're still better than anyone expected.

And I have to admit...maybe Tom Brady is long past his expiration date, but he looked really good today. Except when he called for the Philly Special. It's never worked for you, Tommy. Time to let that go.
Not for nothing but the time change was more drastic for the Seahawks than the Bucs. Just sayin'.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2022, 09:18:04 PM »

MoWPAM

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]