Pages: 1 [2] 3

Oh yeah, i knew I was forgetting something.

Good morning and thanks for letting us know about the offerings, LTG.
LALTS

New streak started.

Wordle 455 3/6*

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.

What's on the agenda for today?
My final weekend doing music for the church. I resigned last night.
Oh wow. Is it taking too much of your time?
Time, mind, effort, patience, sanity...take your pick. Time for something differrent.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.

What's on the agenda for today?
My final weekend doing music for the church. I resigned last night.
Oh wow. Is it taking too much of your time?
Time, mind, effort, patience, sanity...take your pick. Time for something differrent.

Excuse the question and feel free to tell me to GFY but is that a paid gig? I just always assumed it was all volunteer. It's just the way you said that you resigned.

Wordle 455 4/6

🟨🟨
🟨🟩
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 455 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!

My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?

My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?
Indeed they did.

My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?
Indeed they did.
I took my middle kid to a couple of her friend's softball games this summer. They had a rule where once you scored 5 runs in an inning, the inning was over.

My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?
Indeed they did.
I took my middle kid to a couple of her friend's softball games this summer. They had a rule where once you scored 5 runs in an inning, the inning was over.
Which was good, cause those games might still be going.

My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?
Indeed they did.
I took my middle kid to a couple of her friend's softball games this summer. They had a rule where once you scored 5 runs in an inning, the inning was over.
Same rule here. We had 3 5-run innings and a 2-run inning. So come to think of it, I think we only played 4.

My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?
Indeed they did.
I took my middle kid to a couple of her friend's softball games this summer. They had a rule where once you scored 5 runs in an inning, the inning was over.
Same rule here. We had 3 5-run innings and a 2-run inning. So come to think of it, I think we only played 4.
Nice. How did the soccer match go?

My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?
Indeed they did.
I took my middle kid to a couple of her friend's softball games this summer. They had a rule where once you scored 5 runs in an inning, the inning was over.
Same rule here. We had 3 5-run innings and a 2-run inning. So come to think of it, I think we only played 4.
Nice. How did the soccer match go?
We won 7-3 and their team was made up mostly of high school freshman. We're playing up one division. Our team is mostly 8th graders and my son and about 4 others are in 7th.

My son won his baseball game 17-1 this morning.

Now I'm off to see the other one play soccer. Wish us luck!
Now there's a beat down. They end that one after the 5th inning?
Indeed they did.
I took my middle kid to a couple of her friend's softball games this summer. They had a rule where once you scored 5 runs in an inning, the inning was over.
Same rule here. We had 3 5-run innings and a 2-run inning. So come to think of it, I think we only played 4.
Nice. How did the soccer match go?
We won 7-3 and their team was made up mostly of high school freshman. We're playing up one division. Our team is mostly 8th graders and my son and about 4 others are in 7th.
Well, damn. Practically got a Barcelona squad there.

Game on.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3