Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

My new kitchen can't come quickly enough. This morning, I found an exploded glass bottle of water that froze. The fridge is nearing its end.
Yikes!

Does anyone have Super Bowl plans for this weekend? We were invited to a friend's here locally but I'm not feeling up to attending any celebrations just yet. I'm looking forward to a low key evening at home. I think we're expecting some heavy snow that day too.
Nothing planned here. Just kick back and watch the game, maybe enjoy a cigar during.
That works.
We'll probably get something to bring home to eat as well, since we usually get takeout on Sundays. But we'll have to plan ahead to avoid the crush of people.
Think outside the box. Maybe Chinese food?
Not a terrible idea. I'll suggest it to the wife.
I might do the same. Just thinking that is not what most Super bowl parties are ordering that day.

My new kitchen can't come quickly enough. This morning, I found an exploded glass bottle of water that froze. The fridge is nearing its end.
Yikes!
The bottle wasn't even all the way in the back. Plus it couldn't have been there more than 12 hours. Sheesh.

My new kitchen can't come quickly enough. This morning, I found an exploded glass bottle of water that froze. The fridge is nearing its end.
Yikes!
The bottle wasn't even all the way in the back. Plus it couldn't have been there more than 12 hours. Sheesh.
That's pretty nuts.

Does anyone have Super Bowl plans for this weekend? We were invited to a friend's here locally but I'm not feeling up to attending any celebrations just yet. I'm looking forward to a low key evening at home. I think we're expecting some heavy snow that day too.
Nothing planned here. Just kick back and watch the game, maybe enjoy a cigar during.
That works.
We'll probably get something to bring home to eat as well, since we usually get takeout on Sundays. But we'll have to plan ahead to avoid the crush of people.
Think outside the box. Maybe Chinese food?
Not a terrible idea. I'll suggest it to the wife.
I might do the same. Just thinking that is not what most Super bowl parties are ordering that day.
I imagine you're probably right. Avoiding the pizza places and sports bars is the way to go.

Now I am hungry. I guess it's time for breakfast and more coffee.

STILL Jamless Joe:

Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Toro - 10/32.50; 20/59.98; 30/82.50
But they are Bueso's!

Need to go about an hour south later today and I will be taking a cigar with me for the drive. Now, I just need to decide which?
Don't you need one for the ride back too?

STILL Jamless Joe:

Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Toro - 10/32.50; 20/59.98; 30/82.50
But they are Bueso's!
They usually are.

Good morning, Dave.

Need to go about an hour south later today and I will be taking a cigar with me for the drive. Now, I just need to decide which?
Don't you need one for the ride back too?
I'm thinking about it. Also don't want to shock the system though.

good morning Tony and Dave. just finished a bunch of texts, emails, breakfast, and got a mess in the kitchen to clean yet. then back to updating By-Laws. Oliva O maduro and coffee before I proceed to anything else right now.

Does anyone have Super Bowl plans for this weekend? We were invited to a friend's here locally but I'm not feeling up to attending any celebrations just yet. I'm looking forward to a low key evening at home. I think we're expecting some heavy snow that day too.
After a sixty degree Saturday?

morning Dave.

Need to go about an hour south later today and I will be taking a cigar with me for the drive. Now, I just need to decide which?
Don't you need one for the ride back too?
I'm thinking about it. Also don't want to shock the system though.
A nice connie for the way down something more robust for the ride back

STILL Jamless Joe:

Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Toro - 10/32.50; 20/59.98; 30/82.50
But they are Bueso's!
Not saying it's not a good cigar, just that there's still no jam. ;)

Morning, NitPickingDave, MessyDean.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6