Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2018, 02:16:29 PM »

well, she didn't take her clothes off to clean, but she did take them off for the hot tub. she looks damn nice strutting though the house with a hair on her body below her head. damn she looks younger than 35.
Sounds like those new peepers are coming in handy.

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2018, 02:35:47 PM »

A Tug for Tony😀

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2018, 02:39:54 PM »

lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?
well, she was reasonable, needed extra cash, and I know she'll do a good job. and it'll be hot enough outside for sun breaks and hot tub.
You sir, are a dirty old man. And that's what I love about you.
thank you. too bad she's just a baby, sure glad she has no modesty. would not be surprised she closes the blinds and cleans naked, I know she'll be naked in the hot tub. DAMN!
She might be trying to get a rise out of you. Maybe mamma tells stories about how good you are?
trust me, she doesn't have to try to get,me to rise to the occassion.
I know her mother tells her nothing. I know she is nothing like her mom, in the modesty department.
For some reason I do not think THIS is going to end well.  About the only unsure thing is will it involve the cops.

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2018, 02:41:36 PM »

lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?
well, she was reasonable, needed extra cash, and I know she'll do a good job. and it'll be hot enough outside for sun breaks and hot tub.
You sir, are a dirty old man. And that's what I love about you.
thank you. too bad she's just a baby, sure glad she has no modesty. would not be surprised she closes the blinds and cleans naked, I know she'll be naked in the hot tub. DAMN!
She might be trying to get a rise out of you. Maybe mamma tells stories about how good you are?
trust me, she doesn't have to try to get,me to rise to the occassion.
I know her mother tells her nothing. I know she is nothing like her mom, in the modesty department.
For some reason I do not think THIS is going to end well.  About the only unsure thing is will it involve the cops.
no. I definately won't touch, but sure do like to look.

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2018, 02:44:50 PM »

@ Dean’O, great story of back in the day when Miami was the place to be.

https://apassportaffair.com/stiltsville-miami/

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2018, 02:45:21 PM »

[...]
I stand by my forecast.

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2018, 03:00:32 PM »

@ Dean’O, great story of back in the day when Miami was the place to be.

https://apassportaffair.com/stiltsville-miami/
I saw that history before, sure would be nice to be out in the gulf a few miles.

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2018, 03:11:47 PM »

Another large cigar today, Undercrown Corona Doble (7 x 54) cut and ready.

Large but Nothing compared to that MOW monster last week.

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2018, 03:16:22 PM »

drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap. 😆

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2018, 03:20:07 PM »

Another large cigar today, Undercrown Corona Doble (7 x 54) cut and ready.

Large but Nothing compared to that MOW monster last week.
Sam Adams Octoberfest to quince my thirst.

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2018, 03:20:40 PM »

drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap. 😆
Well, it is the Bush drivers.

« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2018, 04:01:47 PM »

drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap. 😆
Well, it is the Bush drivers.
I switched channels to Barnwood Builders.

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2018, 04:31:34 PM »

drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap. 😆
Well, it is the Bush drivers.
I switched channels to Barnwood Builders.
Battle between undefeateds is on, Clemson & NCState, but to each his own.

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2018, 04:44:06 PM »

A Tug for Tony
Definitely more appreciated than a photo of a tug for Deano.

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2018, 04:49:53 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]