Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2018, 10:12:04 AM »

Page 4

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2018, 10:23:14 AM »

Page 4
You're not the hero we need, but you're the hero we deserve.

« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2018, 10:26:28 AM »

Page 4
You're not the hero we need, but you're the hero we deserve.

Everybody needs a hero
Someone who always knows the way
Just when you're sure you've really gone astray
You always save the day
And today is just another one of those days
When I wish I had me one of those heroes
It's what everybody needs
And everybody needs a good friend
And in your life if one is found
You know you knew just where you stood when
Your good friend was around
No one could put you down
And today is just another one of those days
When I wish I had me one of those good friends
It's what everybody needs
A true romance
So there'll be a chance to plant seeds
So put that someone behind and move with them
To remind me of my bad deeds
And no one knows why everybody needs
What everyone needs
And I need, everybody needs, everybody needs a lover
Someone to spend the night, so dear
The mornings when you wanna hide your head beneath the cover
If you have your lover near, you'll never know that fear
And today is just another one of those days
When I wish I had me one of those
And today is just another one of those days
When I wish I had me one of those
And today is just another one of those days
When I wish I had me of those heroes

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2018, 10:46:39 AM »

[...]

Tony is blushing right now.

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2018, 11:49:51 AM »

I think Tony got lost.

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2018, 11:52:04 AM »

Page 4
You're not the hero we need, but you're the hero we deserve.
A hero sounds great. I'm ready for lunch.

« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2018, 12:02:04 PM »

Page 4
You're not the hero we need, but you're the hero we deserve.
A hero sounds great. I'm ready for lunch.
Philly Cheese Steak?

« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2018, 12:11:30 PM »

Page 4
You're not the hero we need, but you're the hero we deserve.
A hero sounds great. I'm ready for lunch.
Philly Cheese Steak?
Nah, decided on a bento box instead.

« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2018, 12:19:40 PM »

Page 4
You're not the hero we need, but you're the hero we deserve.
A hero sounds great. I'm ready for lunch.
Philly Cheese Steak?
Nah, decided on a bento box instead.
About time to dig into the feast here.  The boys have already lit up their cigars (mostly DE infused, 'cause that's how they roll).

« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2018, 12:23:27 PM »

Page 4
You're not the hero we need, but you're the hero we deserve.
A hero sounds great. I'm ready for lunch.
Philly Cheese Steak?
Nah, decided on a bento box instead.
About time to dig into the feast here.  The boys have already lit up their cigars (mostly DE infused, 'cause that's how they roll).
We don't judge.

« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2018, 12:38:23 PM »

Page 4
You're not the hero we need, but you're the hero we deserve.
A hero sounds great. I'm ready for lunch.
Philly Cheese Steak?
Nah, decided on a bento box instead.
About time to dig into the feast here.  The boys have already lit up their cigars (mostly DE infused, 'cause that's how they roll).
We don't judge.
That's literally all we do.

« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2018, 12:41:35 PM »

Page 4
You're not the hero we need, but you're the hero we deserve.
A hero sounds great. I'm ready for lunch.
Philly Cheese Steak?
Nah, decided on a bento box instead.
I did turkey sandwich and bowl of bean soup. now I'm ready for a nap.

« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2018, 12:43:21 PM »

Page 4
You're not the hero we need, but you're the hero we deserve.
A hero sounds great. I'm ready for lunch.
Philly Cheese Steak?
Nah, decided on a bento box instead.
About time to dig into the feast here.  The boys have already lit up their cigars (mostly DE infused, 'cause that's how they roll).
I like the DE Red Eyes. haven't had one in a long time. think I'll order some.

« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2018, 01:01:59 PM »

Page 4
You're not the hero we need, but you're the hero we deserve.
A hero sounds great. I'm ready for lunch.
Philly Cheese Steak?
Nah, decided on a bento box instead.
About time to dig into the feast here.  The boys have already lit up their cigars (mostly DE infused, 'cause that's how they roll).
We don't judge.
That's literally all we do.
Hehehe. I just have to say it each time.

« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2018, 01:20:00 PM »

Page 4
You're not the hero we need, but you're the hero we deserve.
A hero sounds great. I'm ready for lunch.
Philly Cheese Steak?
Nah, decided on a bento box instead.
About time to dig into the feast here.  The boys have already lit up their cigars (mostly DE infused, 'cause that's how they roll).
We don't judge.
That's literally all we do.
Hehehe. I just have to say it each time.
Banter by-laws, I hear ya.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6