Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2018, 12:28:38 PM »

grrrr, mayor of Inglis asked if I would do a flyer for the Inglis Animal Shelter fundraiser Friday.
😖
Did you answer before realizing 'no' was an option?
she is a great politician. knows how to sweet talk to get what she wants, and puts you in your place when she doesn't.
Sounds like Dean is sold.
Didn't want to ask if the Mayor was a woman, but of course.
Guess we know where Dean will be stuffing the ballot box in November...
done
Good work, guess Madame Mayor knew she was barking up the right tree.
she wanted 50 black/white, 25 color. I get a ream of paper and replacement ink, and a thank you, but I have to deliver them to the fundraiser Saturday morning.
does a mayoral thank you include a tour of the big office and well placed cigar?
I highly doubt that. I've been,in her office before. too many security cameras.
and it's where the Water Dept lady works too.
Lol, of course she does.

« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2018, 12:44:47 PM »

[...]
I gotta start writing this stuff down.

« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2018, 12:48:45 PM »

[...]
We might need to create a flow chart or something.

« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2018, 12:52:13 PM »

[...]
I don't know, flow chart just doesn't sound right just after lunch... :-\

« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2018, 12:52:46 PM »

[...]
Maybe an org. chart?

« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2018, 12:52:51 PM »

really?

https://tatatowels.com
I don't even want to know how you came upon that link.
This company was featured on Shark Tank the other night. The founder/inventor trotted out three buxom ladies wearing them.  They looked like the proverbial over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder.  A little weird.  I think the QVC lady made a deal with her.

« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2018, 12:54:17 PM »

Another non-cigar topic....any of you own a Surface Pro?  I'm thinking about replacing my laptop with one.  Saw one in action recently and thought it was really handy.  Problem is that bastard Bill Gates is mighty proud of them.  About $2K configured with what I need.
Yeah, I looked at one. They're pricey. Wound up buying a new laptop instead. I know plenty of folks who own them and love 'em. Never tried one, myself.

I have a Surface Pro. Most useful and reliable computer I've ever had.
Thanks for the input.  Now to find 20% off with FS.   ;)

« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2018, 12:57:02 PM »

I think only Dean is scoring today, but for what it's worth:

Wednesday Score Special!

We hope everyone is having a awesome week, today we have a special with a giveaway. On any order over $250 using the code below you will get 10% off plus 5% reward points and a free five pack of Davidoff Golf Scorecard 2016 (pictures below). We have 20 of these available for giveaway!

 CODE: SCORE = 10% off plus 5% reward points and a free five pack of Davidoff Golf Scorecard 2016 on orders $250+

« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2018, 12:57:15 PM »

@ Mr. Bean....I know you like Leaf, but didn't know they like you enough to do a cigar for you....WOW!

https://www.cigarking.com/rare-roma-craft-tobac-leaf-bean-by-esteban-toro-6x52-bundle-of-10-free-shipping-on-your-entire-order/
I'm not following where the "Bean" in the name originates.  But at that price point it's obvious I wasn't consulted.

« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2018, 12:58:18 PM »

[...]
LTG already has a Flo chart.  There's one on every desk where he works.

« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2018, 01:03:40 PM »

« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2018, 01:19:36 PM »

[...]
Found out today she's the actor/actress who has been in the most commercials playing one character.

« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2018, 01:20:41 PM »

[...]
And our yearly results as of yesterday have our gainshare target at 1.91 out of a possible 2.0, so she can go right on playing Flo.

« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2018, 01:22:33 PM »

[...]

Nate needs to get in on that action.

« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2018, 01:41:28 PM »

[...]

He has bigger fish to fry right now.

https://www.facebook.com/clepizza/videos/886971541501517/
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8