Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2018, 11:10:14 AM »

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2018, 11:20:51 AM »

grrrr, mayor of Inglis asked if I would do a flyer for the Inglis Animal Shelter fundraiser Friday.
😖
Did you answer before realizing 'no' was an option?
she is a great politician. knows how to sweet talk to get what she wants, and puts you in your place when she doesn't.
Sounds like Dean is sold.
Didn't want to ask if the Mayor was a woman, but of course.
Guess we know where Dean will be stuffing the ballot box in November...
done

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2018, 11:30:27 AM »

grrrr, mayor of Inglis asked if I would do a flyer for the Inglis Animal Shelter fundraiser Friday.
😖
Did you answer before realizing 'no' was an option?
she is a great politician. knows how to sweet talk to get what she wants, and puts you in your place when she doesn't.
Sounds like Dean is sold.
Didn't want to ask if the Mayor was a woman, but of course.
Guess we know where Dean will be stuffing the ballot box in November...
done
Good work, guess Madame Mayor knew she was barking up the right tree.

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2018, 11:41:05 AM »

grrrr, mayor of Inglis asked if I would do a flyer for the Inglis Animal Shelter fundraiser Friday.
😖
Did you answer before realizing 'no' was an option?
she is a great politician. knows how to sweet talk to get what she wants, and puts you in your place when she doesn't.
Sounds like Dean is sold.
Didn't want to ask if the Mayor was a woman, but of course.
Guess we know where Dean will be stuffing the ballot box in November...
done
Good work, guess Madame Mayor knew she was barking up the right tree.
she wanted 50 black/white, 25 color. I get a ream of paper and replacement ink, and a thank you, but I have to deliver them to the fundraiser Saturday morning.

« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2018, 11:42:33 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz. Meeting lull here...

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2018, 11:44:49 AM »

grrrr, mayor of Inglis asked if I would do a flyer for the Inglis Animal Shelter fundraiser Friday.
😖
Did you answer before realizing 'no' was an option?
she is a great politician. knows how to sweet talk to get what she wants, and puts you in your place when she doesn't.
Sounds like Dean is sold.
Didn't want to ask if the Mayor was a woman, but of course.
Guess we know where Dean will be stuffing the ballot box in November...
done
Good work, guess Madame Mayor knew she was barking up the right tree.
she wanted 50 black/white, 25 color. I get a ream of paper and replacement ink, and a thank you, but I have to deliver them to the fundraiser Saturday morning.
does a mayoral thank you include a tour of the big office and well placed cigar?

« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2018, 11:53:45 AM »

off to the links.

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2018, 11:54:20 AM »

grrrr, mayor of Inglis asked if I would do a flyer for the Inglis Animal Shelter fundraiser Friday.
😖
Did you answer before realizing 'no' was an option?
she is a great politician. knows how to sweet talk to get what she wants, and puts you in your place when she doesn't.
Sounds like Dean is sold.
Didn't want to ask if the Mayor was a woman, but of course.
Guess we know where Dean will be stuffing the ballot box in November...
done
Good work, guess Madame Mayor knew she was barking up the right tree.
she wanted 50 black/white, 25 color. I get a ream of paper and replacement ink, and a thank you, but I have to deliver them to the fundraiser Saturday morning.
does a mayoral thank you include a tour of the big office and well placed cigar?
I highly doubt that. I've been,in her office before. too many security cameras.
and it's where the Water Dept lady works too.

« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2018, 12:11:56 PM »

grrrr, mayor of Inglis asked if I would do a flyer for the Inglis Animal Shelter fundraiser Friday.
😖
Did you answer before realizing 'no' was an option?
she is a great politician. knows how to sweet talk to get what she wants, and puts you in your place when she doesn't.
Sounds like Dean is sold.
Didn't want to ask if the Mayor was a woman, but of course.
Guess we know where Dean will be stuffing the ballot box in November...
I can't vote in Inglis.
Who said anything about voting?   ::)

« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2018, 12:12:37 PM »

Morning RevRaz.

« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2018, 12:15:27 PM »

grrrr, mayor of Inglis asked if I would do a flyer for the Inglis Animal Shelter fundraiser Friday.
😖
Did you answer before realizing 'no' was an option?
she is a great politician. knows how to sweet talk to get what she wants, and puts you in your place when she doesn't.
Sounds like Dean is sold.
Didn't want to ask if the Mayor was a woman, but of course.
Guess we know where Dean will be stuffing the ballot box in November...
done
Not to be too picky, but I don't see the purpose of the Flyer on the page.  You said it was a fundraiser, but that is not mentioned on the flyer.  Is it a raffle?, are they looking for donations of money and the items listed?  What do you want them to do?

« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2018, 12:19:32 PM »

Its National Pasta Day!

« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2018, 12:24:54 PM »

Its National Pasta Day!
Also, if you must find a backup...
 – MEDICAL ASSISTANTS RECOGNITION DAY
– NATIONAL EDGE DAY
 – NATIONAL MULLIGAN DAY
– NATIONAL TAKE YOUR PARENTS TO LUNCH DAY
– BLACK POETRY DAY
– HAGFISH DAY
– SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
– NATIONAL FOSSIL DAY
– BRA DAY USA

« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2018, 12:25:25 PM »

Its National Pasta Day!
Also, if you must find a backup...
 – MEDICAL ASSISTANTS RECOGNITION DAY
– NATIONAL EDGE DAY
 – NATIONAL MULLIGAN DAY
– NATIONAL TAKE YOUR PARENTS TO LUNCH DAY
– BLACK POETRY DAY
– HAGFISH DAY
– SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
– NATIONAL FOSSIL DAY
– BRA DAY USA
Hopefully Dean knows it's national mulligan day before he heads out on the course.

« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2018, 12:27:18 PM »

Its National Pasta Day!
Also, if you must find a backup...
 – MEDICAL ASSISTANTS RECOGNITION DAY
– NATIONAL EDGE DAY
 – NATIONAL MULLIGAN DAY
– NATIONAL TAKE YOUR PARENTS TO LUNCH DAY
– BLACK POETRY DAY
– HAGFISH DAY
– SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
– NATIONAL FOSSIL DAY
– BRA DAY USA

Didn't realize that we missed National No Bra Day on October 13.  Need to mark the calendar so I don't miss it next time.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8