Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2018, 10:28:23 AM »

grrrr, mayor of Inglis asked if I would do a flyer for the Inglis Animal Shelter fundraiser Friday.

No.

« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2018, 10:32:18 AM »

really?

https://tatatowels.com
I don't even want to know how you came upon that link.

« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2018, 10:36:13 AM »

really?

https://tatatowels.com
I don't even want to know how you came upon that link.
neighbor lady came over asking if I thought she need some. of course I said no. don't waste the money, leave them uncovered.

oh, thought you said "wanted to know ...."

« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2018, 10:37:00 AM »

« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2018, 10:39:01 AM »

grrrr, mayor of Inglis asked if I would do a flyer for the Inglis Animal Shelter fundraiser Friday.
😖
Did you answer before realizing 'no' was an option?
she is a great politician. knows how to sweet talk to get what she wants, and puts you in your place when she doesn't.
Sounds like Dean is sold.
Didn't want to ask if the Mayor was a woman, but of course.
Guess we know where Dean will be stuffing the ballot box in November...

« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2018, 10:41:20 AM »

really?

https://tatatowels.com
I don't even want to know how you came upon that link.
Guess we know where you, Bean and LTG will be doing your Christmas shopping

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2018, 10:47:38 AM »

grrrr, mayor of Inglis asked if I would do a flyer for the Inglis Animal Shelter fundraiser Friday.
😖
Did you answer before realizing 'no' was an option?
she is a great politician. knows how to sweet talk to get what she wants, and puts you in your place when she doesn't.
Sounds like Dean is sold.
Didn't want to ask if the Mayor was a woman, but of course.
Guess we know where Dean will be stuffing the ballot box in November...
I can't vote in Inglis.

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2018, 10:51:56 AM »

grrrr, mayor of Inglis asked if I would do a flyer for the Inglis Animal Shelter fundraiser Friday.

Did you answer before realizing 'no' was an option?
she is a great politician. knows how to sweet talk to get what she wants, and puts you in your place when she doesn't.
Sounds like Dean is sold.
Didn't want to ask if the Mayor was a woman, but of course.
Guess we know where Dean will be stuffing the ballot box in November...
I can't vote in Inglis.
Then just vote in Spanish or Russian. Sheesh.

« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2018, 10:53:08 AM »

« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2018, 10:53:52 AM »

grrrr, mayor of Inglis asked if I would do a flyer for the Inglis Animal Shelter fundraiser Friday.

Did you answer before realizing 'no' was an option?
she is a great politician. knows how to sweet talk to get what she wants, and puts you in your place when she doesn't.
Sounds like Dean is sold.
Didn't want to ask if the Mayor was a woman, but of course.
Guess we know where Dean will be stuffing the ballot box in November...
I can't vote in Inglis.
Then just vote in Spanish or Russian. Sheesh.
LALTS

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2018, 10:54:08 AM »

really?

https://tatatowels.com
I don't even want to know how you came upon that link.
Guess we know where you, Bean and LTG will be doing your Christmas shopping
Ha, nailed it.

« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2018, 10:59:06 AM »

grrrr, mayor of Inglis asked if I would do a flyer for the Inglis Animal Shelter fundraiser Friday.

Did you answer before realizing 'no' was an option?
she is a great politician. knows how to sweet talk to get what she wants, and puts you in your place when she doesn't.
Sounds like Dean is sold.
Didn't want to ask if the Mayor was a woman, but of course.
Guess we know where Dean will be stuffing the ballot box in November...
I can't vote in Inglis.
Then just vote in Spanish or Russian. Sheesh.
LOL.

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2018, 11:05:07 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2018, 11:08:10 AM »

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2018, 11:09:50 AM »

Another non-cigar topic....any of you own a Surface Pro?  I'm thinking about replacing my laptop with one.  Saw one in action recently and thought it was really handy.  Problem is that bastard Bill Gates is mighty proud of them.  About $2K configured with what I need.
Yeah, I looked at one. They're pricey. Wound up buying a new laptop instead. I know plenty of folks who own them and love 'em. Never tried one, myself.

I have a Surface Pro. Most useful and reliable computer I've ever had.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8