CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: 8/22/2018  (Read 3628 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 8/22/2018
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2018, 08:05:32 AM »

Is everyone still thinking about FoxNews and their coverage of the near tragedy for Post Malone? Unfortunately, there wasn't any political news to cover instead. Slow day, I guess.
Don't even know what you're talking about, which wouldn't be the first time.   ;)
They're a band, and they were on a plane yesterday that lost it's wheels during take off, so they had to make an emergency landing. Probably the best thing that's ever happened to them, in hindsight, cause I hadn't heard of them until yesterday.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2018, 08:05:54 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
Sounds delicious.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2018, 08:16:08 AM »

good morning Mark.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2018, 08:16:31 AM »

Is everyone still thinking about FoxNews and their coverage of the near tragedy for Post Malone? Unfortunately, there wasn't any political news to cover instead. Slow day, I guess.
Don't even know what you're talking about, which wouldn't be the first time.   ;)
I had to Google it. Good morning, Mark.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2018, 08:19:31 AM »

Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
Sounds delicious.
+1  I was already made hungry by Bourdain's description of food in the audiobook I'm listening to.

Threebean

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2018, 08:20:43 AM »

They're a band, and they were on a plane yesterday that lost it's wheels during take off, so they had to make an emergency landing. Probably the best thing that's ever happened to them, in hindsight, cause I hadn't heard of them until yesterday.
Got it. But from what I can tell, "band" is being generous.

Threebean

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2018, 08:23:37 AM »

Sounds delicious.
+1  I was already made hungry by Bourdain's description of food in the audiobook I'm listening to.
The fun part is I picked some specialty spice mixes from this place when i found myself across the street from their shop in Ft Worth last week.  Cool place. Chefs Tony and Dean would approve. http://www.penderys.com/

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2018, 08:25:59 AM »

Got it. But from what I can tell, "band" is being generous.
LALTS. I still have no idea what they sound like, but at least I've heard of them now!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2018, 08:29:24 AM »

I may go out for bbq tonight.
http://www.codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/index.html

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2018, 09:05:59 AM »

That 1 pound steak burger with the onion ring looks pretty damn good, though, I have no idea how you'd eat it.

Threebean

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2018, 09:13:45 AM »

That 1 pound steak burger with the onion ring looks pretty damn good, though, I have no idea how you'd eat it.
Oof, should be called the stove up burger.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2018, 09:16:32 AM »

I was looking at the prime rib and rack of ribs with garlic mashpotatoes.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2018, 09:22:00 AM »

I was looking at the prime rib and rack of ribs with garlic mashpotatoes.
Hard to go wrong with any of that.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2018, 09:34:38 AM »

With your mouth. This is where my confidence shines.

Edit: I just got a look and there is no way I could eat that without taking it apart. I'm not intimidated by the amount of food but just looking at the size of that thing makes my jaw hurt. (TWSS)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2018, 09:40:08 AM »

Sounds delicious.
The fun part is I picked some specialty spice mixes from this place when i found myself across the street from their shop in Ft Worth last week.  Cool place. Chefs Tony and Dean would approve. http://www.penderys.com/
Sounds like they've been around for a while. Must be good stuff. Let us know how it turns out.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5