Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2017, 09:02:41 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!
Good steak is hard to come by.

Heck, even a bad BJ seems impossible to come by.
There is such a thing?
Yes, there is.
Too much teeth?

« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2017, 09:02:58 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!
Good steak is hard to come by.

Heck, even a bad BJ seems impossible to come by.
There is such a thing?
Yes, there is.
Too much teeth?
Zackly.

« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2017, 09:05:57 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!
Good steak is hard to come by.

Heck, even a bad BJ seems impossible to come by.
There is such a thing?
You're asking the wrong guy.

« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2017, 09:06:49 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!
Good steak is hard to come by.

Heck, even a bad BJ seems impossible to come by.
There is such a thing?
Yes, there is.
There ya have it... An expert.

« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2017, 09:11:37 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!
Good steak is hard to come by.

Heck, even a bad BJ seems impossible to come by.
There is such a thing?
Yes, there is.
There ya have it... An expert.
Compared to you?

« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2017, 09:13:12 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!
Good steak is hard to come by.

Heck, even a bad BJ seems impossible to come by.
There is such a thing?
Yes, there is.
There ya have it... An expert.
We could check with Dean, but something tells me the teeth thing may not be an issue in his case.

« Reply #126 on: March 14, 2017, 09:27:42 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!
Good steak is hard to come by.

Heck, even a bad BJ seems impossible to come by.
There is such a thing?
Yes, there is.
There ya have it... An expert.
Compared to you?
I'm not even an amateur.

« Reply #127 on: March 14, 2017, 09:30:57 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!
Good steak is hard to come by.

Heck, even a bad BJ seems impossible to come by.
There is such a thing?
Yes, there is.
There ya have it... An expert.
We could check with Dean, but something tells me the teeth thing may not be an issue in his case.
I was once propositioned by a woman who took out her teeth and promised it would be an experience I would never forget. I didn't take her up on it since it would have been weird with her son right there.

« Reply #128 on: March 14, 2017, 09:34:38 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!
Good steak is hard to come by.

Heck, even a bad BJ seems impossible to come by.
There is such a thing?
Yes, there is.
There ya have it... An expert.
We could check with Dean, but something tells me the teeth thing may not be an issue in his case.
I was once propositioned by a woman who took out her teeth and promised it would be an experience I would never forget. I didn't take her up on it since it would have been weird with her son right there.
I'm really sorry you told that story.

I'm not sure whether that's worse than the fat Mexican guy who propositioned me.

« Reply #129 on: March 14, 2017, 10:53:58 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!
Good steak is hard to come by.

Heck, even a bad BJ seems impossible to come by.
There is such a thing?
Yes, there is.
There ya have it... An expert.
We could check with Dean, but something tells me the teeth thing may not be an issue in his case.
I was once propositioned by a woman who took out her teeth and promised it would be an experience I would never forget. I didn't take her up on it since it would have been weird with her son right there.
Why did I come in from a fine steak dinner and a pleasant night of drinking then decide to look at the banter and read this????    SHEESH!

« Reply #130 on: March 14, 2017, 11:06:10 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!
Good steak is hard to come by.

Heck, even a bad BJ seems impossible to come by.
There is such a thing?
Yes, there is.
There ya have it... An expert.
We could check with Dean, but something tells me the teeth thing may not be an issue in his case.
Exactly what I was thinking.

« Reply #131 on: March 14, 2017, 11:07:26 PM »

Only positive with this page is that it will soon reset.

« Reply #132 on: March 14, 2017, 11:09:46 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!
Good steak is hard to come by.

Heck, even a bad BJ seems impossible to come by.
There is such a thing?
Yes, there is.
There ya have it... An expert.
We could check with Dean, but something tells me the teeth thing may not be an issue in his case.
I was once propositioned by a woman who took out her teeth and promised it would be an experience I would never forget. I didn't take her up on it since it would have been weird with her son right there.
Why did I come in from a fine steak dinner and a pleasant night of drinking then decide to look at the banter and read this????    SHEESH!
What, gay fat toothless Mexican guys not your thing?

« Reply #133 on: March 14, 2017, 11:11:14 PM »

[...]

Nope.

« Reply #134 on: March 14, 2017, 11:12:29 PM »

About time to head out of here, see about getting some steaks on the way home. Hope Tex isn't still waiting on the highway for a "free" lunch. Hazzuh!
Good luck with the other half of the steak and BJ day!
Good steak is hard to come by.

Heck, even a bad BJ seems impossible to come by.
There is such a thing?
Yes, there is.
There ya have it... An expert.
We could check with Dean, but something tells me the teeth thing may not be an issue in his case.
I was once propositioned by a woman who took out her teeth and promised it would be an experience I would never forget. I didn't take her up on it since it would have been weird with her son right there.
Why did I come in from a fine steak dinner and a pleasant night of drinking then decide to look at the banter and read this????    SHEESH!
Hahaha. My work here is done.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]