CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 21, 2018, 12:02:28 AM

Title: 10/21/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on October 21, 2018, 12:02:28 AM
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2018, 03:57:52 AM
good morning banter. Happy Sunday.
Oliva O maduro and coffee.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2018, 04:01:45 AM
Sunday Quote Of The Day:
I believe that God knows what each of us wants and needs. It's not necessary for us to make it to church on Sunday to reach Him. You can find Him anyplace. And if that sounds heretical, my source is pretty good: Matthew, Five to Seven, The Sermon on the Mount.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2018, 04:06:41 AM
drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap.
Well, it is the Bush drivers.
I switched channels to Barnwood Builders.
Battle between undefeateds is on, Clemson & NCState, but to each his own.
It was no contest at all. Laranjas all around!
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2018, 04:08:43 AM
good morning banter. Happy Sunday.
Oliva O maduro and coffee.
Good morning, Deano.

No Alka Seltzer for me just woke up to switch from couch to bed. It was a long day yesterday. I'll get a few more Zzzzs and try again in a couple of hours.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2018, 04:36:14 AM
good morning banter. Happy Sunday.
Oliva O maduro and coffee.
Good morning, Deano.

No Alka Seltzer for me just woke up to switch from couch to bed. It was a long day yesterday. I'll get a few more Zzzzs and try again in a couple of hours.
good morning and good night?
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2018, 06:16:54 AM
It's morning. Dark, wet, and expecting some big wind gusts but it is morning.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2018, 08:23:05 AM
drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap.
Well, it is the Bush drivers.
I switched channels to Barnwood Builders.
Battle between undefeateds is on, Clemson & NCState, but to each his own.
It was no contest at all. Laranjas all around!
Indeed we did!
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2018, 08:24:35 AM
Morning Dean and Tony.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2018, 08:25:23 AM
Off to have breakfast with the boy before heading to the airport.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2018, 08:26:01 AM
drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap.
Well, it is the Bush drivers.
I switched channels to Barnwood Builders.
Battle between undefeateds is on, Clemson & NCState, but to each his own.
It was no contest at all. Laranjas all around!
Indeed we did!
Luckily I came well stocked.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2018, 09:04:17 AM
good morning Dave. safe travels.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2018, 09:05:54 AM
was 66° earlier, hot tub was 95°. guess where I was.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2018, 09:13:13 AM
https://halfwheel.com/joya-silver-toro/283359
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2018, 10:21:26 AM
was 66° earlier, hot tub was 95°. guess where I was.
In bed with the water lady?
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2018, 10:22:11 AM
Speaking of ladies, where has the redhead been?
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2018, 10:55:59 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony, and NoContestDave.  Sun's out here for the first time in a long time.  Hi 70 deg, going to be a nice day.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2018, 10:56:41 AM
drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap.
Well, it is the Bush drivers.
I switched channels to Barnwood Builders.
Battle between undefeateds is on, Clemson & NCState, but to each his own.
It was no contest at all. Laranjas all around!
Indeed we did!
But how about that Ohio State game? Wow doesn't cover it.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2018, 11:18:58 AM
drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap.
Well, it is the Bush drivers.
I switched channels to Barnwood Builders.
Battle between undefeateds is on, Clemson & NCState, but to each his own.
It was no contest at all. Laranjas all around!
Indeed we did!
But how about that Ohio State game? Wow doesn't cover it.
Solid can o' woopin' opened up there.  Now just have to have Oklahoma bumped out of the "4".
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2018, 11:23:06 AM
Speaking of ladies, where has the redhead been?
I haven't heard from her in a long time. last I knew she was in Europe and the gazebo was on hold.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2018, 11:24:56 AM
drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap.
Well, it is the Bush drivers.
I switched channels to Barnwood Builders.
Battle between undefeateds is on, Clemson & NCState, but to each his own.
It was no contest at all. Laranjas all around!
Indeed we did!
But how about that Ohio State game? Wow doesn't cover it.
Solid can o' woopin' opened up there.  Now just have to have Oklahoma bumped out of the "4".
I couldn't believe the insult added to injury in the closing minutes, too.  The warden thought I'd lost my mind.

LSU might leap frog ND into the #4 this week.  I wouldn't be surprised with the anemic performance the Irish provided last weekend.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2018, 11:27:21 AM
Speaking of ladies, where has the redhead been?
I haven't heard from her in a long time. last I knew she was in Europe and the gazebo was on hold.
Hmm, must be a FrancoisDean taking care of business now.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2018, 11:38:27 AM
Good morning Dean, Tony, and NoContestDave.  Sun's out here for the first time in a long time.  Hi 70 deg, going to be a nice day.
morning Mark, chilly here when it gets under 80°.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2018, 11:40:06 AM
Speaking of ladies, where has the redhead been?
I haven't heard from her in a long time. last I knew she was in Europe and the gazebo was on hold.
Hmm, must be a FrancoisDean taking care of business now.
some European tour traveling all over. probably a Dean in every port.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2018, 01:17:07 PM
Good morning Dean, Tony, and NoContestDave.  Sun's out here for the first time in a long time.  Hi 70 deg, going to be a nice day.
morning Mark, chilly here when it gets under 80°.
But no sympathy from anyone here
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2018, 01:18:18 PM
Speaking of ladies, where has the redhead been?
I haven't heard from her in a long time. last I knew she was in Europe and the gazebo was on hold.
Hmm, must be a FrancoisDean taking care of business now.
some European tour traveling all over. probably a Dean in every port.
The floozy!  Ehat kind of reputation she must have.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 21, 2018, 01:34:14 PM
drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap.
Well, it is the Bush drivers.
I switched channels to Barnwood Builders.
Battle between undefeateds is on, Clemson & NCState, but to each his own.
It was no contest at all. Laranjas all around!
Indeed we did!
But how about that Ohio State game? Wow doesn't cover it.
When I gave you my list for end of season top four, you guffawed at my leaving OSU out.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2018, 01:55:42 PM
Speaking of ladies, where has the redhead been?
I haven't heard from her in a long time. last I knew she was in Europe and the gazebo was on hold.
Hmm, must be a FrancoisDean taking care of business now.
some European tour traveling all over. probably a Dean in every port.
The floozy!  Ehat kind of reputation she must have.
like I have room to talk. LOL
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2018, 02:09:13 PM
Formula 1 in Austin, Texas.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 21, 2018, 05:29:51 PM
Formula-1 lull?
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2018, 06:50:15 PM
Formula-1 lull?
lull of all lulls.
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 21, 2018, 06:50:26 PM
https://halfwheel.com/atabey-hechizos/283342
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2018, 08:22:54 PM
drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap.
Well, it is the Bush drivers.
I switched channels to Barnwood Builders.
Battle between undefeateds is on, Clemson & NCState, but to each his own.
It was no contest at all. Laranjas all around!
Indeed we did!
But how about that Ohio State game? Wow doesn't cover it.
When I gave you my list for end of season top four, you guffawed at my leaving OSU out.
You said, to quote:"So I'm thinking Bama, Clemson, ND and a surprise West Virginia.".  I thought OSU would be there place of West Virginia. OSU certainly did stumble, but West Virginia is currently #13.  You sticking with that lineup?
Title: Re: 10/21/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 21, 2018, 08:26:56 PM
Formula 1 in Austin, Texas.
The only way that track stays afloat is by bringing in big name concerts.  Taylor Swift, Timberlake, Britney Spears, Bruno Mars, etc.  MotoGP is well attended, but the F-1 thing has pretty much fallen flat.