CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 20, 2018, 12:00:30 AM

Title: 10/20/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on October 20, 2018, 12:00:30 AM
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2018, 07:27:12 AM
No Mega Million Winner👀

$1.6 BILLION!!!
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2018, 07:39:19 AM
I could probably scrape by on that...
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 20, 2018, 07:39:44 AM
Morning SCDave.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2018, 07:49:25 AM
Morning SCDave.
Morning Sir
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 08:24:18 AM
good morning Dave and Dave.

$1.6 billion is crazy.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 09:32:23 AM
https://halfwheel.com/viaje-exclusivo-short-perfecto-collectors-edition-2018/279464
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 09:33:22 AM
https://halfwheel.com/oscar-valladares-releases-vintage-2012-by-oscar-reserva-original-for-serious-cigars/283272
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 09:35:02 AM
https://halfwheel.com/bellas-artes-maduro-robusto/280897
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2018, 09:35:39 AM
No Mega Million Winner

$1.6 BILLION!!!
I'm not really a commie but that does seem excessive for one winner, no?
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 09:36:01 AM
https://halfwheel.com/southern-draw-cedrus-hogan/280554
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2018, 09:36:17 AM
Good morning, SCDaves and Dean.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 09:37:17 AM
No Mega Million Winner

$1.6 BILLION!!!
I'm not really a commie but that does seem excessive for one winner, no?
depends on who the winner is. I could care less if people called me a commie if I won.

morning Tony.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2018, 09:42:34 AM
No Mega Million Winner

$1.6 BILLION!!!
I'm not really a commie but that does seem excessive for one winner, no?
depends on who the winner is. I could care less if people called me a commie if I won.

morning Tony.
If there is no winner again, you'll be able to net a cool billion. Let's just wait for the following week.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 09:43:19 AM
with $1.6 billion you'd never have to worry about what cigar to smoke ever again.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 09:49:10 AM
lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house. ☺
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2018, 09:49:49 AM
with $1.6 billion you'd never have to worry about what cigar to smoke ever again.
If someone on here wins, all I ask is to share enough so that I can hire someone to revamp (modernize) cigarbanter.com. The stuff I have in mind, I don't have the know-how nor the time to learn how to do. And maybe pay the hosting costs for the next 20 years.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2018, 09:50:31 AM
lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 09:54:04 AM
with $1.6 billion you'd never have to worry about what cigar to smoke ever again.
If someone on here wins, all I ask is to share enough so that I can hire someone to revamp (modernize) cigarbanter.com. The stuff I have in mind, I don't have the know-how nor the time to learn how to do. And maybe pay the hosting costs for the next 20 years.

banter? what banter?
😅
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 09:56:05 AM
lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?
well, she was reasonable, needed extra cash, and I know she'll do a good job. and it'll be hot enough outside for sun breaks and hot tub.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2018, 10:01:43 AM
lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?
well, she was reasonable, needed extra cash, and I know she'll do a good job. and it'll be hot enough outside for sun breaks and hot tub.
You sir, are a dirty old man. And that's what I love about you.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 10:10:28 AM
lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?
well, she was reasonable, needed extra cash, and I know she'll do a good job. and it'll be hot enough outside for sun breaks and hot tub.
You sir, are a dirty old man. And that's what I love about you.
thank you. too bad she's just a baby, sure glad she has no modesty. would not be surprised she closes the blinds and cleans naked, I know she'll be naked in the hot tub. DAMN!
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2018, 10:14:58 AM
lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?
well, she was reasonable, needed extra cash, and I know she'll do a good job. and it'll be hot enough outside for sun breaks and hot tub.
You sir, are a dirty old man. And that's what I love about you.
thank you. too bad she's just a baby, sure glad she has no modesty. would not be surprised she closes the blinds and cleans naked, I know she'll be naked in the hot tub. DAMN!
She might be trying to get a rise out of you. Maybe mamma tells stories about how good you are?
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 10:43:02 AM
lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?
well, she was reasonable, needed extra cash, and I know she'll do a good job. and it'll be hot enough outside for sun breaks and hot tub.
You sir, are a dirty old man. And that's what I love about you.
thank you. too bad she's just a baby, sure glad she has no modesty. would not be surprised she closes the blinds and cleans naked, I know she'll be naked in the hot tub. DAMN!
She might be trying to get a rise out of you. Maybe mamma tells stories about how good you are?
trust me, she doesn't have to try to get,me to rise to the occassion.
I know her mother tells her nothing. I know she is nothing like her mom, in the modesty department.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
Good morning Tony and CleaningSupervisorDean.  Why do I get the feeling this maid arrangement is headed for a dramatic ending?
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2018, 11:40:11 AM
Good morning Tony and CleaningSupervisorDean.  Why do I get the feeling this maid arrangement is headed for a dramatic ending?
I'm so excited about the prospect. Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 12:20:54 PM
Good morning Tony and CleaningSupervisorDean.  Why do I get the feeling this maid arrangement is headed for a dramatic ending?
no, that's WAY too dangerous.
although I would love to get a few pictures.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2018, 12:21:35 PM
Good morning Tony and CleaningSupervisorDean.  Why do I get the feeling this maid arrangement is headed for a dramatic ending?
I'm so excited about the prospect. Good morning, Mark.
Indeed.  We need to start an over/under pool on how long this arrangement lasts.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2018, 12:34:21 PM
Good morning Tony and CleaningSupervisorDean.  Why do I get the feeling this maid arrangement is headed for a dramatic ending?
no, that's WAY too dangerous.
although I would love to get a few pictures.
Pictures. Yeah, that won't lead to anything.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 01:46:24 PM
well, she didn't take her clothes off to clean, but she did take them off for the hot tub. she looks damn nice strutting though the house without a hair on her body below her head. damn she looks younger than 35.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2018, 02:16:29 PM
well, she didn't take her clothes off to clean, but she did take them off for the hot tub. she looks damn nice strutting though the house with a hair on her body below her head. damn she looks younger than 35.
Sounds like those new peepers are coming in handy.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2018, 02:35:47 PM
A Tug for Tony😀
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2018, 02:39:54 PM
lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?
well, she was reasonable, needed extra cash, and I know she'll do a good job. and it'll be hot enough outside for sun breaks and hot tub.
You sir, are a dirty old man. And that's what I love about you.
thank you. too bad she's just a baby, sure glad she has no modesty. would not be surprised she closes the blinds and cleans naked, I know she'll be naked in the hot tub. DAMN!
She might be trying to get a rise out of you. Maybe mamma tells stories about how good you are?
trust me, she doesn't have to try to get,me to rise to the occassion.
I know her mother tells her nothing. I know she is nothing like her mom, in the modesty department.
For some reason I do not think THIS is going to end well.  About the only unsure thing is will it involve the cops.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 02:41:36 PM
lady's daughter coming at 11am to clean house.
THAT'S who you hired?
well, she was reasonable, needed extra cash, and I know she'll do a good job. and it'll be hot enough outside for sun breaks and hot tub.
You sir, are a dirty old man. And that's what I love about you.
thank you. too bad she's just a baby, sure glad she has no modesty. would not be surprised she closes the blinds and cleans naked, I know she'll be naked in the hot tub. DAMN!
She might be trying to get a rise out of you. Maybe mamma tells stories about how good you are?
trust me, she doesn't have to try to get,me to rise to the occassion.
I know her mother tells her nothing. I know she is nothing like her mom, in the modesty department.
For some reason I do not think THIS is going to end well.  About the only unsure thing is will it involve the cops.
no. I definately won't touch, but sure do like to look.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2018, 02:44:50 PM
@ Dean’O, great story of back in the day when Miami was the place to be.

https://apassportaffair.com/stiltsville-miami/

Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2018, 02:45:21 PM
[...]
I stand by my forecast.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 03:00:32 PM
@ Dean’O, great story of back in the day when Miami was the place to be.

https://apassportaffair.com/stiltsville-miami/
I saw that history before, sure would be nice to be out in the gulf a few miles.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2018, 03:11:47 PM
Another large cigar today, Undercrown Corona Doble (7 x 54) cut and ready.

Large but Nothing compared to that MOW monster last week.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 03:16:22 PM
drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap. 😆
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2018, 03:20:07 PM
Another large cigar today, Undercrown Corona Doble (7 x 54) cut and ready.

Large but Nothing compared to that MOW monster last week.
Sam Adams Octoberfest to quince my thirst.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2018, 03:20:40 PM
drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap. 😆
Well, it is the Bush drivers.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on October 20, 2018, 04:01:47 PM
drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap. 😆
Well, it is the Bush drivers.
I switched channels to Barnwood Builders.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: Threebean on October 20, 2018, 04:31:34 PM
drivers couldn't even get through turn 2 in the first lap. 😆
Well, it is the Bush drivers.
I switched channels to Barnwood Builders.
Battle between undefeateds is on, Clemson & NCState, but to each his own.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 20, 2018, 04:44:06 PM
A Tug for Tony
Definitely more appreciated than a photo of a tug for Deano.
Title: Re: 10/20/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 20, 2018, 04:49:53 PM
A Tug for Tony
Definitely more appreciated than a photo of a tug for Deano.
LMFAO