CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 22, 2018, 12:00:05 AM

Title: 8/22/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on August 22, 2018, 12:00:05 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2018, 05:32:20 AM
Jammin' and humpin'!
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2018, 06:30:40 AM
Is everyone still thinking about FoxNews and their coverage of the near tragedy for Post Malone? Unfortunately, there wasn't any political news to cover instead. Slow day, I guess.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2018, 06:58:32 AM
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2018, 06:58:56 AM
it's Beach Day!
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2018, 07:13:05 AM
it's Beach Day!
Morning, Dean. You giving up on golf day and just enjoying the views instead?
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 07:17:22 AM
it's Beach Day!
It's supposed to be golf day. Check your calendar again.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 07:17:59 AM
Good morning, Dean and Dave.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2018, 07:38:35 AM
good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2018, 07:39:17 AM
it's Beach Day!
Morning, Dean. You giving up on golf day and just enjoying the views instead?
hurting today, going to just soak in the sun.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 07:40:28 AM
it's Beach Day!
Morning, Dean. You giving up on golf day and just enjoying the views instead?
hurting today, going to just soak in the sun.
The nice thing about retirement is that you can choose whatever you wish.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2018, 07:56:10 AM
it's Beach Day!
Morning, Dean. You giving up on golf day and just enjoying the views instead?
hurting today, going to just soak in the sun.
The nice thing about retirement is that you can choose whatever you wish.
Exactly. When I retire, golf day will be whatever day I wake up and it's sunny.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2018, 07:58:06 AM
it's Beach Day!
Morning, Dean. You giving up on golf day and just enjoying the views instead?
hurting today, going to just soak in the sun.
The nice thing about retirement is that you can choose whatever you wish.
Exactly. When I retire, golf day will be whatever day I wake up and it's sunny.
Good plan.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2018, 07:58:28 AM
Is everyone still thinking about FoxNews and their coverage of the near tragedy for Post Malone? Unfortunately, there wasn't any political news to cover instead. Slow day, I guess.
Don't even know what you're talking about, which wouldn't be the first time.   ;)
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2018, 08:00:12 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2018, 08:05:32 AM
Is everyone still thinking about FoxNews and their coverage of the near tragedy for Post Malone? Unfortunately, there wasn't any political news to cover instead. Slow day, I guess.
Don't even know what you're talking about, which wouldn't be the first time.   ;)
They're a band, and they were on a plane yesterday that lost it's wheels during take off, so they had to make an emergency landing. Probably the best thing that's ever happened to them, in hindsight, cause I hadn't heard of them until yesterday.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2018, 08:05:54 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
Sounds delicious.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2018, 08:16:08 AM
good morning Mark.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 08:16:31 AM
Is everyone still thinking about FoxNews and their coverage of the near tragedy for Post Malone? Unfortunately, there wasn't any political news to cover instead. Slow day, I guess.
Don't even know what you're talking about, which wouldn't be the first time.   ;)
I had to Google it. Good morning, Mark.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 08:19:31 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
Sounds delicious.
+1  I was already made hungry by Bourdain's description of food in the audiobook I'm listening to.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2018, 08:20:43 AM
Is everyone still thinking about FoxNews and their coverage of the near tragedy for Post Malone? Unfortunately, there wasn't any political news to cover instead. Slow day, I guess.
Don't even know what you're talking about, which wouldn't be the first time.   ;)
They're a band, and they were on a plane yesterday that lost it's wheels during take off, so they had to make an emergency landing. Probably the best thing that's ever happened to them, in hindsight, cause I hadn't heard of them until yesterday.
Got it. But from what I can tell, "band" is being generous.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2018, 08:23:37 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
Sounds delicious.
+1  I was already made hungry by Bourdain's description of food in the audiobook I'm listening to.
The fun part is I picked some specialty spice mixes from this place when i found myself across the street from their shop in Ft Worth last week.  Cool place. Chefs Tony and Dean would approve. http://www.penderys.com/ (http://www.penderys.com/)
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
Is everyone still thinking about FoxNews and their coverage of the near tragedy for Post Malone? Unfortunately, there wasn't any political news to cover instead. Slow day, I guess.
Don't even know what you're talking about, which wouldn't be the first time.   ;)
They're a band, and they were on a plane yesterday that lost it's wheels during take off, so they had to make an emergency landing. Probably the best thing that's ever happened to them, in hindsight, cause I hadn't heard of them until yesterday.
Got it. But from what I can tell, "band" is being generous.
LALTS. I still have no idea what they sound like, but at least I've heard of them now!
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2018, 08:29:24 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
I may go out for bbq tonight.
http://www.codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/index.html
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2018, 09:05:59 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
I may go out for bbq tonight.
http://www.codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/index.html
That 1 pound steak burger with the onion ring looks pretty damn good, though, I have no idea how you'd eat it.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2018, 09:13:45 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
I may go out for bbq tonight.
http://www.codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/index.html
That 1 pound steak burger with the onion ring looks pretty damn good, though, I have no idea how you'd eat it.
Oof, should be called the stove up burger.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2018, 09:16:32 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
I may go out for bbq tonight.
http://www.codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/index.html
That 1 pound steak burger with the onion ring looks pretty damn good, though, I have no idea how you'd eat it.
I was looking at the prime rib and rack of ribs with garlic mashpotatoes.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2018, 09:22:00 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
I may go out for bbq tonight.
http://www.codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/index.html
That 1 pound steak burger with the onion ring looks pretty damn good, though, I have no idea how you'd eat it.
I was looking at the prime rib and rack of ribs with garlic mashpotatoes.
Hard to go wrong with any of that.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 09:34:38 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
I may go out for bbq tonight.
http://www.codysoriginalroadhouse.com/phone/index.html
That 1 pound steak burger with the onion ring looks pretty damn good, though, I have no idea how you'd eat it.
With your mouth. This is where my confidence shines.

Edit: I just got a look and there is no way I could eat that without taking it apart. I'm not intimidated by the amount of food but just looking at the size of that thing makes my jaw hurt. (TWSS)
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 09:40:08 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
Sounds delicious.
+1  I was already made hungry by Bourdain's description of food in the audiobook I'm listening to.
The fun part is I picked some specialty spice mixes from this place when i found myself across the street from their shop in Ft Worth last week.  Cool place. Chefs Tony and Dean would approve. http://www.penderys.com/ (http://www.penderys.com/)
Sounds like they've been around for a while. Must be good stuff. Let us know how it turns out.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on August 22, 2018, 09:56:08 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
Sounds delicious.
+1  I was already made hungry by Bourdain's description of food in the audiobook I'm listening to.
The fun part is I picked some specialty spice mixes from this place when i found myself across the street from their shop in Ft Worth last week.  Cool place. Chefs Tony and Dean would approve. http://www.penderys.com/ (http://www.penderys.com/)
the sauces and rubs look interesting. I just may put in an order.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 10:57:12 AM
Rubbing one out lull?
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 11:05:18 AM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
Sounds delicious.
+1  I was already made hungry by Bourdain's description of food in the audiobook I'm listening to.
The fun part is I picked some specialty spice mixes from this place when i found myself across the street from their shop in Ft Worth last week.  Cool place. Chefs Tony and Dean would approve. http://www.penderys.com/ (http://www.penderys.com/)
the sauces and rubs look interesting. I just may put in an order.
Even their coffees sound interesting. Wonder if a coffee plant will produce anything here in the northeast. I doubt it.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2018, 11:21:55 AM
Rubbing one out lull?
I was gonna let Bean handle that soft ball.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 11:46:08 AM
Rubbing one out lull?
I was gonna let Bean handle that soft ball.
TWHS
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2018, 12:51:48 PM
$4 RyJ's up now. I don't know, just trying to get something started here. I missed 1 damn post over my lunch break. Sheesh!
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2018, 12:55:24 PM
$4 RyJ's up now. I don't know, just trying to get something started here. I missed 1 damn post over my lunch break. Sheesh!
Was out of the office for two hours.  Seven posts.  Sheesh, indeed.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2018, 12:56:06 PM
Rubbing one out lull?
I was gonna let Bean handle that soft ball.
Naw, that one's too soft to handle (TWSS)
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: ss2 on August 22, 2018, 01:11:37 PM
Good afternoon all!
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2018, 01:48:17 PM
Good afternoon all!
Howdy, Sam.  Banter is in low gear today.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2018, 01:54:51 PM
Good afternoon all!
Howdy, Sam.  Banter is in low gear today.
It's after noon on Wednesday, we're coasting downhill now with our foot off the gas.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 01:57:13 PM
Good afternoon all!
What's so darn good about it, Sam?
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 22, 2018, 02:18:14 PM
Well, I tried. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 02:25:57 PM
Well, I tried. Hazzuh!
You did. Have a nice evening, LTG. Don't forget to smoke a cigar.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on August 22, 2018, 02:52:55 PM
Morning Dave, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Hump day, indeed. The good new is the warden is putting a rack of dry-rub ribs in the oven mid-day.  Should be fall off the bone yummo by dinnertime.
Sounds delicious.
+1  I was already made hungry by Bourdain's description of food in the audiobook I'm listening to.
The fun part is I picked some specialty spice mixes from this place when i found myself across the street from their shop in Ft Worth last week.  Cool place. Chefs Tony and Dean would approve. http://www.penderys.com/ (http://www.penderys.com/)
they have Hawaiian sea salt, very good finishing salt.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2018, 02:53:29 PM
Good afternoon all!
What's so darn good about it, Sam?
Things not going your way today, CrabbyPantsTony?
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: ss2 on August 22, 2018, 03:11:08 PM
Good afternoon all!
What's so darn good about it, Sam?
well,  being upright and eating solid food if you need a couple of reasons.  always a good way to have your day go.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 03:13:20 PM
Good afternoon all!
What's so darn good about it, Sam?
Things not going your way today, CrabbyPantsTony?
Things are fine enough. Although my paycheck should have been here by now.

PS  I posted that before I had my lunch.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 03:14:01 PM
Good afternoon all!
What's so darn good about it, Sam?
well,  being upright and eating solid food if you need a couple of reasons.  always a good way to have your day go.
You're too easily satisfied.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: ss2 on August 22, 2018, 03:23:43 PM
Good afternoon all!
What's so darn good about it, Sam?
well,  being upright and eating solid food if you need a couple of reasons.  always a good way to have your day go.
You're too easily satisfied.
Depends on who you ask.  although I agree with you myself.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on August 22, 2018, 03:28:33 PM
Flip's Funny Quote of the Day
Vote for the man who promises least; he'll be the least disappointing.
Bernard Baruch
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on August 22, 2018, 03:32:54 PM
1776  Redcoats land at Long Island
On this day in 1776, the British arrive at Long Island, between Gravesend and New Utrecht, with “near twenty four thousand men ready to land in a moment,” according to one observer.

General William Howe’s large army came to Long Island hoping to capture New York City and gain control of the Hudson River, a victory that would divide the rebellious colonies in half. Five days later, on August 27, the Redcoats marched against the Patriot position at Brooklyn Heights, overcoming the Americans at Gowanus Pass and then outflanking the entire Continental Army. The Americans suffered 1,000 casualties to the British loss of only 400 men during the fighting. Howe chose not to follow the advice of his subordinates, however, and did not storm the Patriot redoubts at Brooklyn Heights, where he could have taken the Patriots’ military leadership prisoner and ended the rebellion.

General Washington ordered a retreat to Manhattan by boat. The British could easily have prevented this retreat and captured most of the Patriot officer corps, including Washington. However, General William and Admiral Richard Howe still hoped to convince the Americans to rejoin the British empire in the wake of the humiliating defeat, instead of forcing the former colonies into submission after executing Washington and his officers as traitors. On September 11, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams and other congressional representatives reopened negotiations with the Howe brothers on Staten Island. The negotiations fell through when the British refused to accept American independence.

The British captured New York City on September 15; it would remain in British hands until the end of the war.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on August 22, 2018, 03:41:22 PM
Today's Birthdays:
1934 Diana Sands, American actress (Raisin in the Sun, Doctor's Wife), born in NYC, New York
1934 Norman Schwarzkopf [Herbert Norman Schwarzkopf], US Army general (Gulf War), born in Trenton, New Jersey (d. 2012)
1934 John Chowning, American composer, born in Salem, New Jersey
1934 Margaret Douglas, chief political adviser (BBC), born in London (d. 2008)
1935 Morton Dean, American TV newscaster (CBS, ABC), born in Fall River, Massachusetts
1935 Richard W Howard, 400m hurdler (Olympic bronze 1960), born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1935 E. Annie Proulx, American author (Postcards), born in Norwich, Connecticut
1936 Lex Humphries, American jazz drummer, born in NYC, New York (d. 1994)
1937 Donald MacLeary, British ballet dancer (Royal Ballet), born in Glasgow, Scotland
1937 Max Hebditch, British director (Museum of London), born in Yeovil, England
1938 Dale Hawkins, American rock singer and songwriter (Susie Q), born in St. Mary Parish, Louisiana (d. 2010)
1938 Paul Maguire, American football commentator, born in Youngstown, Ohio
1939 Carl Yastrzemski, American Baseball Hall of Fame left fielder, 1st baseman, born in Southampton, New York
1939 Fred Milano, rocker (Dion & The Belmonts) [or 8/26/40], born in The Bronx, New York
1939 Valerie Harper, American actress (The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Rhoda), born in Suffern, New York
1940 Antony Crosthwaite-Eyre, English publisher and multi-millionaire
1940 David R. Vance, American horse trainer, born in Logansport, Indiana
1940 George Reinholt, actor (Steve-Another World, One Life to Live), born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (d. 2013)
1941 Bill Parcells, NFL coach (NY Giants, NY Jets, NE Patriots), born in Englewood, New Jersey
1945 Ron Dante, rock vocalist (Archies-Sugar, Sugar), born in Staten Island, New York
1945 Steve Kroft, American journalist and longtime correspondent for 60 Minutes, born in Kokomo Indiana
1945 Erol Gelenbe, Turkish computer scientist and mathematician, born in Istanbul, Turkey
1946 Felix Meurders, Dutch radio host, born in Maastricht, Netherlands
1947 Bud Cramer, American politician (Rep-D-Alabama), born in Huntsville, Alabama
1947 Cindy Williams, American actress (Shirley- Laverne & Shirley), born in Van Nuys, California
1947 Donna Godchaux, American rocker (Grateful Dead), born in Florence, Alabama
1948 Rob Buckman, British broadcaster and actor (Pink Medicine Show), born in London
1948 Eleonora Brown, Italian actress (The Sailor from Gibraltar), born in Naples, Italy
1949 Diana Nyad, American journalist and long-distance swimmer (1st to swim Bahamas to Fla-1979), born in NYC,
1949 Doug Bair, baseball player, born in Defiance, Ohio
1950 Ray Burris, baseball player, born in Idabel, Oklahoma
1950 I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Advisor to Vice President Dick Cheney and convicted felon, born in New Haven, Connecticut
1951 Teresa Davis, American Soul singer (The Emotions)
1953 Paul Ellering, American wrestling manager, born in Melrose, Minnesota
1954 John Colwell, Canadian Tour golfer (1978 Simon Fraser), born in Kingston, Ontario
1955 Will Shetterly, American writer (Dogland), born in Columbia, South Carolina
1955 Chiranjeevi [Konidela Siva Sankara Vara Prasad], Telugu film actor, dancer and producer, born in Mogalthur, India
1956 Jeffrey Lloyd, South African jockey based in Australia, born in Durban, South Africa
1956 Paul Molitor, infielder (Mn Twins, 1993 World Series MVP), born in Saint Paul, Minnesota
1957 Steve Davis, English professional snooker player, born in Plumstead, London
1958 Ian Mitchell, American rocker (Bay City Rollers), born in Downpatrick, Ireland
1958 Colm Feore, American actor (The Chronicles of Riddick), born in Boston, Massachusetts
1958 Stevie Ray [Lane Huffman], American professional wrestler, born in Houston, Texas
1958 Vernon Reid, English-born American musician (Living Colour), born in London
1959 Denise Curry, American basketball player (Olympic gold 1984), born in Fort Benton, Montana
1959 Juan Croucier, Cuban-born American heavy metal rocker (Ratt-Round & Round), born in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
1961 Debbi Peterson, rock drummer (Bangles-Eternal Flame), born in Los Angeles, California
1961 John Kidd, American NFL punter (Miami Dolphins), born in Springfield, Illinois
1961 Roland Orzabal, English musician and rock vocalist (Tears for Fears-Shout, Head over Heels), born in Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 03:48:56 PM
[...]

Staten Island was much smaller in those days. Amazing what all those square miles of landfill can do.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 03:55:33 PM
Howdy, Flip.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on August 22, 2018, 04:28:04 PM
[...]

landfill, only filled in interior wetlands, making it higher. The Conference House still stands on Staten Island's south shore.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: flip from jersey on August 22, 2018, 04:28:52 PM
Howdy, Flip.
did you get a paycheck yet, what movie did you and the famdamily see yesterday?
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 06:04:44 PM
Howdy, Flip.
did you get a paycheck yet, what movie did you and the famdamily see yesterday?
Still no paycheck this month. Movie was Mamma Mia 2. Not a great flick but at least it wasn't animated.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 06:08:17 PM
Almost didn't post this but alas, who the heck am I trying to impress? The Italians should stick to wine. This Toscano Classico was smokable but definitely not a premium hand made.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180822/f19906d1f6f7800600e8ca74ebf455e6.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2018, 06:11:54 PM
Howdy, Flip.
did you get a paycheck yet, what movie did you and the famdamily see yesterday?
Still no paycheck this month. Movie was Mamma Mia 2. Not a great flick but at least it wasn't animated.
Oh man, I think I'd prefer animated.  Did you check your man card at the door?
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2018, 06:12:59 PM
Almost didn't post this but alas, who the heck am I trying to impress? The Italians should stick to wine. This Toscano Classico was smokable but definitely not a premium hand made.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180822/f19906d1f6f7800600e8ca74ebf455e6.jpg)
Kudos to trying so many "off the beaten path" sticks, though.  A lot of the ones you smoke I've never heard of.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 06:26:15 PM
Howdy, Flip.
did you get a paycheck yet, what movie did you and the famdamily see yesterday?
Still no paycheck this month. Movie was Mamma Mia 2. Not a great flick but at least it wasn't animated.
Oh man, I think I'd prefer animated.  Did you check your man card at the door?
I'm a huge Cher fan?
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 06:28:31 PM
Almost didn't post this but alas, who the heck am I trying to impress? The Italians should stick to wine. This Toscano Classico was smokable but definitely not a premium hand made.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180822/f19906d1f6f7800600e8ca74ebf455e6.jpg)
Kudos to trying so many "off the beaten path" sticks, though.  A lot of the ones you smoke I've never heard of.
I'm continously looking for the next stick I can offer NJDave at our next herf that he hasn't already tried.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 22, 2018, 06:41:59 PM
Oh poor bastard.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180822/2afd7be0e8c70e3dd7668d6e4cfa6141.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2018, 09:47:40 PM
Almost didn't post this but alas, who the heck am I trying to impress? The Italians should stick to wine. This Toscano Classico was smokable but definitely not a premium hand made.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180822/f19906d1f6f7800600e8ca74ebf455e6.jpg)
Kudos to trying so many "off the beaten path" sticks, though.  A lot of the ones you smoke I've never heard of.
I'm continously looking for the next stick I can offer NJDave at our next herf that he hasn't already tried.
Good luck with that.
Title: Re: 8/22/2018
Post by: Threebean on August 22, 2018, 09:47:59 PM
Oh poor bastard.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180822/2afd7be0e8c70e3dd7668d6e4cfa6141.jpg)
Again, good luck with that.