CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: 5/28/2019  (Read 8326 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 5/28/2019
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2019, 01:36:06 PM »

Rise and Shine Smokers and Workers, Hot Coffee Is Served.
I just ordered some coffee yesterday.  I was talking to my wife and said, "You know that yellow can of coffee that sits on the counter by the coffee pot on the tv program 2 and a half men..?"  I always wanted to try that.  So I ordered a can of Cafe Bustelo Ground Espresso Coffee 10 oz.  Then I said, "I've always wanted to try coffee with chicory, so I got Community Coffee & Chicory Ground Coffee 12 oz.  Then I said, "Oh look, blueberry coffee...!"  So I ordered New England Coffee Blueberry Cobbler, 11 oz.  And I threw in some birdseed for Petey...  I guess I was just in the mood for coffee yesterday...   :)
Next you'll be getting a cigar buying urge...except you missed all the holiday weekend sales.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2019, 01:37:00 PM »

Simply Southern fried chicken and various vegetables for lunch.  Peach cobbler and ice cream for dessert.
Had me some leftover pork roll!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2019, 01:39:00 PM »

Crazy Chit Here!

The End of Women’s Sports: Biological Male Wins NCAA Women’s Track Championship

A biological male who identifies as a woman won the NCAA women’s track championship over the weekend.

Cece Telfer. a biological male (transgender), won the women’s 400 meter hurdles on Saturday night and beat the second place competitor by over a full second.

The coach praised Cece Telfer for being the first student-athlete in Franklin Pierce history to collect an individual national title.

Today was a microcosm of her entire season; she was not going to let anything slow her down. I’ve never met anybody as strong as her mentally in my entire life,” Emerson said.

The NCAA boasts of its “inclusion of transgender student-athletes” because they believe in and are committed to “diversity, inclusion and gender equity among its student-athletes, coaches and administrators. We seek to establish and maintain an inclusive culture that fosters equitable participation for student-athletes and career opportunities for coaches and administrators from diverse backgrounds.”
Can I be the first to call bullshit?  Nothing wrong with transgenders competing, just compete with the sex you started with.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2019, 02:18:34 PM »

I will be the first to call hazzuh!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2019, 02:19:10 PM »

Rise and Shine Smokers and Workers, Hot Coffee Is Served.
I just ordered some coffee yesterday.  I was talking to my wife and said, "You know that yellow can of coffee that sits on the counter by the coffee pot on the tv program 2 and a half men..?"  I always wanted to try that.  So I ordered a can of Cafe Bustelo Ground Espresso Coffee 10 oz.  Then I said, "I've always wanted to try coffee with chicory, so I got Community Coffee & Chicory Ground Coffee 12 oz.  Then I said, "Oh look, blueberry coffee...!"  So I ordered New England Coffee Blueberry Cobbler, 11 oz.  And I threw in some birdseed for Petey...  I guess I was just in the mood for coffee yesterday...   :)
Hey Dad, I was with you on the Coffee until you pushed that blueberry button. The other two are 2 of my favorites, I drink the Cafe Bustelo almost every morning.  Great stuff!
+1 on all counts (no blueberry coffee for me).

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2019, 02:22:11 PM »

Crazy Chit Here!

A biological male who identifies as a woman won the NCAA women’s track championship over the weekend.

Cece Telfer. a biological male (transgender), won the women’s 400 meter hurdles on Saturday night and beat the second place competitor by over a full second.

The coach praised Cece Telfer for being the first student-athlete in Franklin Pierce history to collect an individual national title.

Today was a microcosm of her entire season; she was not going to let anything slow her down. I’ve never met anybody as strong as her mentally in my entire life,” Emerson said.

The NCAA boasts of its “inclusion of transgender student-athletes” because they believe in and are committed to “diversity, inclusion and gender equity among its student-athletes, coaches and administrators. We seek to establish and maintain an inclusive culture that fosters equitable participation for student-athletes and career opportunities for coaches and administrators from diverse backgrounds.”
Can I be the first to call bullshit?  Nothing wrong with transgenders competing, just compete with the sex you started with.
That's a tough one. Thought about commenting but I choose to not have an opinion.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #96 on: May 28, 2019, 02:33:36 PM »

Crazy Chit Here!

That's a tough one. Thought about commenting but I choose to not have an opinion.
Becoming quite the diplomat there Tony!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #97 on: May 28, 2019, 03:02:21 PM »

95° feels like 100°, Hot as hell!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #98 on: May 28, 2019, 03:03:25 PM »

Crazy Chit Here!

Nothing tough about it to me except trying to hold my lunch down while thinking about it.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2019, 03:03:50 PM »

had to run to the old trailer park to estimate a concrete job around their pool.
EPC 2nd and coffee. back home.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #100 on: May 28, 2019, 03:05:09 PM »

had to run to the old trailer park to estimate a concrete job around their pool.
I thought you got out of the construction business.

I am watching Dirty Harry

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #101 on: May 28, 2019, 03:07:44 PM »

Crazy Chit Here!

Becoming quite the diplomat there Tony!
When in Rome...

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #102 on: May 28, 2019, 03:08:09 PM »

91° RealFeel 103°.
we need rain.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #103 on: May 28, 2019, 03:08:53 PM »

91° RealFeel 103°.
we need rain.
Wait 5 minutes.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #104 on: May 28, 2019, 03:11:52 PM »

I thought you got out of the construction business.

I am watching Dirty Harry
I am. I would end up in the ER. just did the estimating. at least she knows what's gotta be done, how long it should take, and what kind of price the park should have to pay. was nice seeing mother and daughter again and we had lunch together.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9