CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: 5/28/2019  (Read 8325 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 5/28/2019
« Reply #105 on: May 28, 2019, 03:14:08 PM »

Crazy Chit Here!

The End of Women’s Sports: Biological Male Wins NCAA Women’s Track Championship

A biological male who identifies as a woman won the NCAA women’s track championship over the weekend.

Cece Telfer. a biological male (transgender), won the women’s 400 meter hurdles on Saturday night and beat the second place competitor by over a full second.

The coach praised Cece Telfer for being the first student-athlete in Franklin Pierce history to collect an individual national title.

Today was a microcosm of her entire season; she was not going to let anything slow her down. I’ve never met anybody as strong as her mentally in my entire life,” Emerson said.

The NCAA boasts of its “inclusion of transgender student-athletes” because they believe in and are committed to “diversity, inclusion and gender equity among its student-athletes, coaches and administrators. We seek to establish and maintain an inclusive culture that fosters equitable participation for student-athletes and career opportunities for coaches and administrators from diverse backgrounds.”

good! I'm glad. I think all male athletes that can't compete at the top level with other males should declare themselves trans-something-or-other and kick women's asses.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #106 on: May 28, 2019, 03:18:47 PM »

Crazy Chit Here!

A biological male who identifies as a woman won the NCAA women’s track championship over the weekend.

Cece Telfer. a biological male (transgender), won the women’s 400 meter hurdles on Saturday night and beat the second place competitor by over a full second.

The coach praised Cece Telfer for being the first student-athlete in Franklin Pierce history to collect an individual national title.

Today was a microcosm of her entire season; she was not going to let anything slow her down. I’ve never met anybody as strong as her mentally in my entire life,” Emerson said.

The NCAA boasts of its “inclusion of transgender student-athletes” because they believe in and are committed to “diversity, inclusion and gender equity among its student-athletes, coaches and administrators. We seek to establish and maintain an inclusive culture that fosters equitable participation for student-athletes and career opportunities for coaches and administrators from diverse backgrounds.”

good! I'm glad. I think all male athletes that can't compete at the top level with other males should declare themselves trans-something-or-other and kick women's asses.
You might have some pent-up aggression. Just sayin'.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #107 on: May 28, 2019, 03:20:08 PM »

Crazy Chit Here!

Are you sure it is “pent-up”? 

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2019, 03:34:40 PM »

Crazy Chit Here!

hey, women wanted equal rights, join men's clubs, end boy scouts. fukk them. let them be equal at all endeavors.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #109 on: May 28, 2019, 03:35:42 PM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #110 on: May 28, 2019, 03:58:24 PM »

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2019, 04:18:15 PM »

91° RealFeel 103°.
we need rain.
Wait 5 minutes.
been 30, now what?
I thought it rained there everyday.
I did too. I can't remember the last time it rained. have had alot of thunder but no rain. like right now. storm cell just a few miles north of me that won't hit here.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2019, 04:21:07 PM »

thunderstorm warnings out but no storm.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2019, 04:49:09 PM »

Just f’n HOT 🥵 here and not a cloud in the sky

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #114 on: May 28, 2019, 05:46:13 PM »

Went with the Perdomo Habano Connecticut. Nice cigar.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2019, 05:51:48 PM »

Just f’n HOT 🥵 here and not a cloud in the sky
it hit 97° here. heat index 101°.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #116 on: May 28, 2019, 05:52:16 PM »

those are good.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #117 on: May 28, 2019, 06:04:07 PM »

those are good.
Indeed. Somehow I often forget how much I enjoy a Perdomo. Excellent draw and burn too.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #118 on: May 28, 2019, 07:47:17 PM »

Sheesh. That's all she wrote?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #119 on: May 28, 2019, 09:54:15 PM »

Crazy Chit Here!

Can I be the first to call bullshit?  Nothing wrong with transgenders competing, just compete with the sex you started with.
That's a tough one. Thought about commenting but I choose to not have an opinion.
Nothing tough about it to me except trying to hold my lunch down while thinking about it.
Why don't they just create a new transgender class...?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9