Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Make the banter great again! Afternoon, all!
you're asking an awlful lot out of us. of course there's which one??
CI, CCom, or Tony's?
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

woke up to the cold silent treatment. must have done something wrong in my sleep.
AF Curlhead deluxe and coffee. chilly 39° and that's outside, colder inside.
Show no mercy, let her sleep by herself then.  Doesn't know how good she has it.
she can stay home from now on. the redhead wants more company, and there's a snowbird from Minneapolis that's interested in me.
Um ... Oy's from Rochester.

How many concerts you got tonight Mayor
The boys had a tae kwon do party. Other than that, been taking care of a bunch of neglected chores.

How many concerts you got tonight Mayor
The boys had a tae kwon do party. Other than that, been taking care of a bunch of neglected chores.
I got plenty of those if you run out.

How many concerts you got tonight Mayor
The boys had a tae kwon do party. Other than that, been taking care of a bunch of neglected chores.
I got plenty of those if you run out.
Can't ever see running out as long as I stay a husband, dad, and homeowner.

Evening, muchachos.

Evening, muchachos.
Yes it is, Bret. How goes it?

Evening, muchachos.
Yes it is, Bret. How goes it?
Recycled an old water heater, assembled a battery charger, replaced the cartridge in the shower, won some auctions on the Devil, and I'm getting the Suburban ready to go in the rebuild shop. Guess it's been a productive day.

Evening, muchachos.
Yes it is, Bret. How goes it?
Recycled an old water heater, assembled a battery charger, replaced the cartridge in the shower, won some auctions on the Devil, and I'm getting the Suburban ready to go in the rebuild shop. Guess it's been a productive day.
So what the the old water heater become?

Evening, muchachos.
Yes it is, Bret. How goes it?
Recycled an old water heater, assembled a battery charger, replaced the cartridge in the shower, won some auctions on the Devil, and I'm getting the Suburban ready to go in the rebuild shop. Guess it's been a productive day.
So what the the old water heater become?
Part of a cargo of recycled appliances. I considered making it into a still, but I have better candidates for that.

Evening, muchachos.
Yes it is, Bret. How goes it?
Recycled an old water heater, assembled a battery charger, replaced the cartridge in the shower, won some auctions on the Devil, and I'm getting the Suburban ready to go in the rebuild shop. Guess it's been a productive day.
I'd say so. I guess TXDave was right about me... I am a slacker.

Evening, muchachos.
Yes it is, Bret. How goes it?
Recycled an old water heater, assembled a battery charger, replaced the cartridge in the shower, won some auctions on the Devil, and I'm getting the Suburban ready to go in the rebuild shop. Guess it's been a productive day.
I'd say so. I guess TXDave was right about me... I am a slacker.
Slackers make the world go round.

Evening, muchachos.
Yes it is, Bret. How goes it?
Recycled an old water heater, assembled a battery charger, replaced the cartridge in the shower, won some auctions on the Devil, and I'm getting the Suburban ready to go in the rebuild shop. Guess it's been a productive day.
I'd say so. I guess TXDave was right about me... I am a slacker.
Slackers make the world go round.
I mean, seriously...if it wasn't for lazy people, the industrial revolution would never have happened.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Make the banter great again! Afternoon, all!
you're asking an awlful lot out of us. of course there's which one??
CI, CCom, or Tony's?

Heh. Let's go with Tony's. The collective of the old CI guard was a good mix. All tony needs are a bunch of sweet deals on 'gars, some fancy graphics, and a novelty or two and it would become the ultimate banter. ;)

Evening, muchachos.
Yes it is, Bret. How goes it?
Recycled an old water heater, assembled a battery charger, replaced the cartridge in the shower, won some auctions on the Devil, and I'm getting the Suburban ready to go in the rebuild shop. Guess it's been a productive day.
So what the the old water heater become?
Part of a cargo of recycled appliances. I considered making it into a still, but I have better candidates for that.
So what did the old water heater become?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6