Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Everybody at the picnic lull or everybody waiting on Dean's bus to pick you up lull?
Hanging out at the bus stop…
Me too, down by the mailbox.
Got your lunchbox full of cigars?

Everybody at the picnic lull or everybody waiting on Dean's bus to pick you up lull?
Hanging out at the bus stop…
Me too, down by the mailbox.
Got your lunchbox full of cigars?
Big brown box waiting for me when I got home yesterday. Might need a bigger lunchbox. 2 more boxes on the way.

Everybody at the picnic lull or everybody waiting on Dean's bus to pick you up lull?
Hanging out at the bus stop…
Me too, down by the mailbox.
Got your lunchbox full of cigars?
Big brown box waiting for me when I got home yesterday. Might need a bigger lunchbox. 2 more boxes on the way.
Ooh, you're on a roll!

Everybody at the picnic lull or everybody waiting on Dean's bus to pick you up lull?
Hanging out at the bus stop…
Me too, down by the mailbox.
Got your lunchbox full of cigars?
Big brown box waiting for me when I got home yesterday. Might need a bigger lunchbox. 2 more boxes on the way.
Ooh, you're on a roll!
Need to be prepared for the next herf.

You Jersey Boyz better seek shelter

Device Explodes at Marine Race on Jersey Shore

A device exploded in Seaside Park, New Jersey, Saturday morning as about 5,000 people were set to run a 5k Marine charity race and police are investigating another suspicious device in the shore town, authorities said.

The explosive device went off in a garbage can on D Street and Ocean Avenue at about 9:30 a.m., police said.

Everybody at the picnic lull or everybody waiting on Dean's bus to pick you up lull?
Hanging out at the bus stop…
Me too, down by the mailbox.
Got your lunchbox full of cigars?
Big brown box waiting for me when I got home yesterday. Might need a bigger lunchbox. 2 more boxes on the way.
Nice!

On the plane in Atlanta headed home, get there at 4:00.

LAFAO

New York Fashion Week best and worst looks

LAFAO

New York Fashion Week best and worst looks
Are the smiley faces part of the outfit or a censor edit?

You Jersey Boyz better seek shelter

Device Explodes at Marine Race on Jersey Shore

A device exploded in Seaside Park, New Jersey, Saturday morning as about 5,000 people were set to run a 5k Marine charity race and police are investigating another suspicious device in the shore town, authorities said.

The explosive device went off in a garbage can on D Street and Ocean Avenue at about 9:30 a.m., police said.
Saw that.  Could have been much worse, but the race was delayed, so people weren't around when it went off.

http://6abc.com/news/explosive-device-discharges-before-marines-charity-5k-at-jersey-shore;-no-injuries/1515605/

LAFAO

New York Fashion Week best and worst looks
Which are which?  Need to get pictures from a site without the smiley faces...

Good thing I got out of Philly before the big shoot out last night...

http://6abc.com/news/gunman-identified-in-west-philly-shooting-of-police-officers-and-5-others/1515297/

You Jersey Boyz better seek shelter

Device Explodes at Marine Race on Jersey Shore

A device exploded in Seaside Park, New Jersey, Saturday morning as about 5,000 people were set to run a 5k Marine charity race and police are investigating another suspicious device in the shore town, authorities said.

The explosive device went off in a garbage can on D Street and Ocean Avenue at about 9:30 a.m., police said.
Saw that.  Could have been much worse, but the race was delayed, so people weren't around when it went off.

http://6abc.com/news/explosive-device-discharges-before-marines-charity-5k-at-jersey-shore;-no-injuries/1515605/
Like I always say... exercise is no good for ya.

Good thing I got out of Philly before the big shoot out last night...

http://6abc.com/news/gunman-identified-in-west-philly-shooting-of-police-officers-and-5-others/1515297/
"Police say officers will be riding two to a car until further notice."

When did that stop being the standard? I think it's ridiculous that we need a car for each officer. Seems like a waste of money. Maybe Cam could weigh in?

As to the beloved husband, he divorced her shortly after I met him at the 2011 CigarFest.
Yes, I do recall that detail.   Still gotta ask WTF happened, though perhaps it's just none of our business.
It's strange as hell and I still don't wanna believe it's true.
I still haven't heard anything from other friends.  Seemed to be doing well, was more formally involved in a number of cigar lines, seemed happy if not excited for those ventures.
Too weird. The obit didn't make much sense either.
47 years old. Four years younger than me. Faint shudder of horror.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4