Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2015, 04:33:43 AM »

Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
That's the plan.  You do the same, Chip.
Your sleep pattern sure is going to be screwed up when you get home.
Nah.  Sadly, it's almost identical.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2015, 05:31:22 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2015, 05:37:23 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
Good morning Native.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2015, 05:38:54 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2015, 05:39:29 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Maybe that's just my Thursday fantasies.  :-)

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2015, 05:42:53 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Good Lord Chip, I thought sleep deprivation had made Tony delusional but you seem to be in outer space.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2015, 05:46:17 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Maybe that's just my Thursday fantasies.  :-)
Maybe so.  She took me out for martini's and a nice dinner.  Also gave me a very nice new fly real but then your fantasies took over.  You been reading  too many Dean Posts . :)

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2015, 06:11:18 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2015, 06:14:21 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Maybe that's just my Thursday fantasies.  :-)
Maybe so.  She took me out for martini's and a nice dinner.  Also gave me a very nice new fly real but then your fantasies took over.  You been reading  too many Dean Posts . :)
Dean is my Hero at times.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2015, 06:14:35 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave.
Good morning Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 06:15:11 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Good Lord Chip, I thought sleep deprivation had made Tony delusional but you seem to be in outer space.
A man has to have goals in life.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2015, 06:57:25 AM »

good morning Chip, Daves, and Tony. off to the gym, be back with a cigar soon.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2015, 07:00:09 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Maybe that's just my Thursday fantasies.  :-)
Maybe so.  She took me out for martini's and a nice dinner.  Also gave me a very nice new fly real but then your fantasies took over.  You been reading  too many Dean Posts . :)
Dean is my Hero at times.
Then you've got issues! It's worse than I thought!!!

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2015, 07:02:46 AM »

Morning LSU & Tony
It seems you survived your birthday yesterday, I know your misses didn't even give you a safe word last night and told you to just have your way with her, right?
Good Lord Chip, I thought sleep deprivation had made Tony delusional but you seem to be in outer space.
A man has to have goals in life.
A man also has to know his limitations

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2015, 07:03:10 AM »

Good morning boys! Happy Effing Tuesday!!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13