Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2023, 08:42:38 AM »

Wordle 845 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2023, 08:47:11 AM »

Someone won the Powerball last night, $1.73 billion.
It wasn't me. I'm assuming it wasn't you because you stated you weren't buying a ticket. Let's hope it was Raz.
He's made it clear we'll never know. :D
I thought I'd given it a lot of thought. Raz puts me to shame.
Since it's never gonna happen anyways, I prefer to focus my daydreams on what I would buy, where I would travel, how much I would golf.

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2023, 08:50:38 AM »

By the way, FB just showed me a Midas ad, buy 3 tires, get 1 free, in case we're worried they're no longer listening to us. :D

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2023, 08:56:47 AM »

By the way, FB just showed me a Midas ad, buy 3 tires, get 1 free, in case we're worried they're no longer listening to us. :D
There was never a doubt.

GOOD MORNING, BIG BROTHER!

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2023, 09:02:07 AM »

I think I'll have time for a morning smoke today. Getting new tires for the wife's car.
An oldie but goody. San Lotano Connecticut corona.

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2023, 09:10:48 AM »

By the way, FB just showed me a Midas ad, buy 3 tires, get 1 free, in case we're worried they're no longer listening to us. :D
There was never a doubt.

GOOD MORNING, BIG BROTHER!
We've always been at war with Eastasia.

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2023, 09:11:16 AM »

I think I'll have time for a morning smoke today. Getting new tires for the wife's car.
An oldie but goody. San Lotano Connecticut corona.

Definitely got some age on that one, looks delicious.

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2023, 09:17:06 AM »

I think I'll have time for a morning smoke today. Getting new tires for the wife's car.
An oldie but goody. San Lotano Connecticut corona.

It's smoking great. More dried fruit notes than I had remembered.

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2023, 09:27:52 AM »

I think I'll have time for a morning smoke today. Getting new tires for the wife's car.
That should help take some of the sting away from that bill.
Indeed. It's a decent deal but it still stings. Especially that the car has under 30k miles and it already needs new tires. The ones I'm replacing are run-flats and the two back ones have been plugged (and they're not meant to be). The front tires are worn badly and so they're all being replaced with regular tires. I'm just gonna have to buy a spare rim, tire, and jack in the very near future.
Sounds like the run-flats are a bit of a bust.
I've always hated them. They came with the car. According to my car dealer, he said he bought a new vehicle and immediately replaced the tires. He was full of shit about everything else so who knows?
Why bother having an 8:am appointment if they're not even gonna start working on it until 9:30? Sheesh. Don't they know I don't have any work to get back to today?

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2023, 09:46:27 AM »

[...]
Should've brought a toro.

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2023, 09:57:46 AM »

[...]
Definitely miscalculated.

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2023, 09:58:27 AM »

I think I'll have time for a morning smoke today. Getting new tires for the wife's car.
An oldie but goody. San Lotano Connecticut corona.

It's smoking great. More dried fruit notes than I had remembered.

Down to the nub.

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2023, 10:10:23 AM »

I think I'll have time for a morning smoke today. Getting new tires for the wife's car.
An oldie but goody. San Lotano Connecticut corona.

It's smoking great. More dried fruit notes than I had remembered.

Down to the nub.
Looks like you got your money's worth out of it.

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2023, 10:11:15 AM »

Connections is kicking my ass.

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2023, 10:46:45 AM »

Connections is kicking my ass.
I call bullshit on this one. I failed.

Connections
Puzzle #123