Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2015, 05:50:24 AM »

Morning LSU & Blue, sounds like hell night around here with Tony working all night and Rick worrying about cutback meetings.
Good morning Native.

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2015, 05:53:34 AM »

I got a long day myself.  Meeting from 8 to 5 today and boss is with me.  He got a call late yesterday and we have a teleconference at friggin lunch.  But at least we don't have to worry about cutbacks in all that so I will not bitch too much.

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2015, 05:54:39 AM »

Morning all. Lots of fog this morning, seems to match the mood of the banter so far today.

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2015, 05:56:14 AM »

Morning Golf, saw on the weather that huge fog band covers a lot of the country.  Looks clear here.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2015, 06:32:15 AM »

Morning all. Lots of fog this morning, seems to match the mood of the banter so far today.
Good morning Dave.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2015, 06:32:41 AM »

Morning all. Lots of fog this morning, seems to match the mood of the banter so far today.
Fog is still better than snow isn't it?

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2015, 06:44:34 AM »

Morning all. Lots of fog this morning, seems to match the mood of the banter so far today.
Fog is still better than snow isn't it?
Oh, absolutely. I'll take it all day long. Temps still climbing, I could actually see some of my front lawn when I left this morning.

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2015, 06:56:32 AM »

Good morning boys! Warming up today here also, high near 60 today, same foggy conditions from the snow melting and still can't see my lawn

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2015, 06:58:15 AM »

Good morning boys! Warming up today here also, high near 60 today, same foggy conditions from the snow melting and still can't see my lawn
Morning Fish

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2015, 07:02:40 AM »

Good morning boys! Warming up today here also, high near 60 today, same foggy conditions from the snow melting and still can't see my lawn
Morning Scott. Not getting up that high in the temps, but still feels like summer out there after this fuggin' winter.

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2015, 07:06:53 AM »

Well enough of that shit, sleep's for pussies.  Good morning, guys.

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2015, 07:08:55 AM »

Well enough of that shit, sleep's for pussies.  Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony, well I got to tip my hat to you if you are up and rolling already after that tour of duty you just finished.

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2015, 07:08:59 AM »

I gotta join the club here. Meetings all day and most I have no deal why? Gotta be more cutbacks. Meetings are never good anymore. If I walk in and don't see coffee and cookies it's going to be a long day.
Things have really changed the last 15 years, companies wanted the lifetime employees and we're proud about having people retire and it motivated everyone, now everyone goes to meetings wondering if it's their last time.  When I was at Krispy Kreme, you never wanted to go eat lunch with the owner because that was his way of getting rid of people, you went to lunch and no one ever saw you again.

HOLD THE PHONE!  You worked for Krispy Kreme?!?!

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2015, 07:12:33 AM »

Well enough of that shit, sleep's for pussies.  Good morning, guys.
Morning, Tony. Sometimes only a couple hours of sleep is worse than none at all, am I right?

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2015, 07:13:51 AM »

I gotta join the club here. Meetings all day and most I have no deal why? Gotta be more cutbacks. Meetings are never good anymore. If I walk in and don't see coffee and cookies it's going to be a long day.
Things have really changed the last 15 years, companies wanted the lifetime employees and we're proud about having people retire and it motivated everyone, now everyone goes to meetings wondering if it's their last time.  When I was at Krispy Kreme, you never wanted to go eat lunch with the owner because that was his way of getting rid of people, you went to lunch and no one ever saw you again.

HOLD THE PHONE!  You worked for Krispy Kreme?!?!
Oh chit Chip you should not have told him that!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25