Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/28/2015
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2015, 07:36:08 AM »

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/28/2015
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2015, 07:37:58 AM »

must be everyone getting lucky?
Dream on my friend.
The overnight crew was talking about using altitude (the mints) to orally pleasure their partners and asked if I had ever tried that, I couldn't help but laugh at them after being married for so many years now.

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2015, 07:38:06 AM »

Check the Monster and "Sorry, there is no item currently available".

Never saw that one before.
Its been that way since 1 or so this morning.
If a system is performing the same function, just with different products, how can they FUBAR so often?
Must be code entered by the programmers to assure they remain on retainer...

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2015, 07:39:03 AM »

must be everyone getting lucky?
Oh yeah, everyone except you is getting some this morning! ::)

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2015, 07:39:30 AM »

must be everyone getting lucky?
Dream on my friend.
The overnight crew was talking about using altitude (the mints) to orally pleasure their partners and asked if I had ever tried that, I couldn't help but laugh at them after being married for so many years now.
Now, Pop Rocks were fun...

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2015, 07:40:26 AM »

So when are you going to paint the sunsets and palm trees on that trailer?  Do you have sides for it as well?
Do you tow it with the Jeep or is it to haul the Jeep?

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2015, 07:41:51 AM »

Morning LSU & Dean, raining here.
It started early yesterday and finally let up here a couple of hours ago, hopefully it's done for the day.
Just one small cell passed over here and has quit now but could have off and on showers all day.

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2015, 07:42:54 AM »

must be everyone getting lucky?
Dream on my friend.
The overnight crew was talking about using altitude (the mints) to orally pleasure their partners and asked if I had ever tried that, I couldn't help but laugh at them after being married for so many years now.
Were you on some sex forum? :)

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2015, 07:45:11 AM »

Check the Monster and "Sorry, there is no item currently available".

Never saw that one before.
Its been that way since 1 or so this morning.
If a system is performing the same function, just with different products, how can they FUBAR so often?
Must be code entered by the programmers to assure they remain on retainer...
Maybe the IT Department is closed for rain. ::)

Actually programmers have a good deal going, only profession that gets paid for maintaining their own fuk-ups.

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2015, 07:45:53 AM »

So when are you going to paint the sunsets and palm trees on that trailer?  Do you have sides for it as well?
there are sides on it. bikerlady bought it for me to haul the kayaks. I will use it next week for another driveway repair.

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2015, 07:47:14 AM »

So when are you going to paint the sunsets and palm trees on that trailer?  Do you have sides for it as well?
Do you tow it with the Jeep or is it to haul the Jeep?
probably to haul the jeep about now. ha.

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2015, 08:16:13 AM »

got a passing thunder shower here. Dave's fault.

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2015, 08:20:18 AM »

got a passing thunder shower here. Dave's fault.
Yep, ordered it right on down there for you.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/28/2015
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2015, 08:22:45 AM »

must be everyone getting lucky?
Dream on my friend.
The overnight crew was talking about using altitude (the mints) to orally pleasure their partners and asked if I had ever tried that, I couldn't help but laugh at them after being married for so many years now.
Were you on some sex forum? :)
Not me, the guy and girl working were having the conversation. The younger group keeps me up to date on new trends whether I want to know or not, like the other day asking if I liked to eat a girls groceries. I will wait to see if anyone around here knows what that means.

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2015, 08:27:22 AM »

must be everyone getting lucky?
Dream on my friend.
The overnight crew was talking about using altitude (the mints) to orally pleasure their partners and asked if I had ever tried that, I couldn't help but laugh at them after being married for so many years now.
Were you on some sex forum? :)
Not me, the guy and girl working were having the conversation. The younger group keeps me up to date on new trends whether I want to know or not, like the other day asking if I liked to eat a girls groceries. I will wait to see if anyone around here knows what that means.
Hopefully not like tossing a salad.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7