Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Does Mr. Mayor still have me as his doody boy? I'm on Tapatalk

I'm sneaking a nap in for lunch break.. I am so done with this winter. 3 to 6 inches of snow coming tomorrow just to piss us all off. Leo has not moved in days, no spring in site.

Does Mr. Mayor still have me as his doody boy? I'm on Tapatalk
Absolutely. I did that years ago and I'm not sure I remember how to change it. Also, I'm using Tapatalk so I forget it's there.

Does Mr. Mayor still have me as his doody boy? I'm on Tapatalk
Absolutely. I did that years ago and I'm not sure I remember how to change it. Also, I'm using Tapatalk so I forget it's there.
I think I was using emojis and it went from there. Anyways makes me feel special LoL

I'm sneaking a nap in for lunch break.. I am so done with this winter. 3 to 6 inches of snow coming tomorrow just to piss us all off. Leo has not moved in days, no spring in site.
groundhogs and lizards and we still can't get an accurate weather prediction. lol

no brains:

Pasco deputies have arrested 23-year-old Steven Jeffcott after he posted videos to Snapchat of him shooting guns he stole.

Deputies say on February 4th, Jeffcott broke into the victim's residence and proceed to steal the victim's watch, a Stevens 12 shotgun, an Anderson AM15 rifle, a crossbow, as well as multiple gun cases.

The victim told deputies that he believed Jeffcott had stolen his property following a conversation about Jeffcott losing money on the Super Bowl.

Less than four hours after the robbery the victim saw Jeffcott using his guns on Snapchat.

no brains:

Pasco deputies have arrested 23-year-old Steven Jeffcott after he posted videos to Snapchat of him shooting guns he stole.

Deputies say on February 4th, Jeffcott broke into the victim's residence and proceed to steal the victim's watch, a Stevens 12 shotgun, an Anderson AM15 rifle, a crossbow, as well as multiple gun cases.

The victim told deputies that he believed Jeffcott had stolen his property following a conversation about Jeffcott losing money on the Super Bowl.

Less than four hours after the robbery the victim saw Jeffcott using his guns on Snapchat.

I'm sneaking a nap in for lunch break.. I am so done with this winter. 3 to 6 inches of snow coming tomorrow just to piss us all off. Leo has not moved in days, no spring in site.
groundhogs and lizards and we still can't get an accurate weather prediction. lol
Need an Armadillo

FMTT’s, Damn Cable TV & Internet both crapped out!

FMTT’s, Damn Cable TV & Internet both crapped out!
Sheesh, came back on for about 2 minutes then crapped out again.

FMTT’s, Damn Cable TV & Internet both crapped out!
Sheesh, came back on for about 2 minutes then crapped out again.
TWSS

good morning Tony, Rick, Dave, and Dave.
Welcome back. Did you need a nap, too?
nope, neighbor lady brought donuts.
Donuts or donut holes?

Does Mr. Mayor still have me as his doody boy? I'm on Tapatalk
You are to me!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9