dwgbryant

« Reply #240 on: June 25, 2014, 04:10:33 PM »

good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.

« Reply #241 on: June 25, 2014, 04:11:05 PM »

Mandatory SHEESH post
It's all your fault.  You posted all those Cubans you bought, and we all got depressed, lost our self esteem, and quit posting.  CG's fault.
Fak! Where is CB when I need him!
Oh no you don't!  You're the blame guy now.  It's all on you!

« Reply #242 on: June 25, 2014, 04:11:25 PM »

Mandatory SHEESH post
Everyone is busy watching the Ecuador vs. France match.
Has anyone been bit yet?
Not yet, but it's early in the match.  Besides, Uruguay isn't playing today.

« Reply #243 on: June 25, 2014, 04:11:44 PM »

good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.
Ohhhhhhh, no problem bud.  How have things been?

« Reply #244 on: June 25, 2014, 04:12:11 PM »

Mandatory SHEESH post
It's all your fault.  You posted all those Cubans you bought, and we all got depressed, lost our self esteem, and quit posting.  CG's fault.
Fak! Where is CB when I need him!
Oh no you don't!  You're the blame guy now.  It's all on you!
Shit...so now I have to send these out to everybody...FML!

« Reply #245 on: June 25, 2014, 04:12:49 PM »

Mandatory SHEESH post
Everyone is busy watching the Ecuador vs. France match.
Has anyone been bit yet?
Not yet, but it's early in the match.  Besides, Uruguay isn't playing today.
Was watching some soccer over lunch, Argentina took care of business
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #246 on: June 25, 2014, 04:12:52 PM »

good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
Hang in there, Deano.  You'll find something.  The wife had me looking at Texas recently.  We ain't going anywhere but she had me looking anyway.
Texas is pricey compared to Florida. Johnny was going to browse around for me too but haven't heard from him.
I'm tired of this shit.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #247 on: June 25, 2014, 04:14:11 PM »

good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.
Ohhhhhhh, no problem bud.  How have things been?
not good. wife and I split on Father's Day. her idea. hence the relocation.

« Reply #248 on: June 25, 2014, 04:14:35 PM »

Mandatory SHEESH post
It's all your fault.  You posted all those Cubans you bought, and we all got depressed, lost our self esteem, and quit posting.  CG's fault.
Fak! Where is CB when I need him!
Oh no you don't!  You're the blame guy now.  It's all on you!
Shit...so now I have to send these out to everybody...FML!
You just send them to me.  I'll make sure they're - ahem - fairly distributed.

« Reply #249 on: June 25, 2014, 04:15:06 PM »

good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.
Ohhhhhhh, no problem bud.  How have things been?
not good. wife and I split on Father's Day. her idea. hence the relocation.
Ohh shit, sorry to hear that! FL sounds like a good spot to get away to

« Reply #250 on: June 25, 2014, 04:16:57 PM »

good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.
Ohhhhhhh, no problem bud.  How have things been?
not good. wife and I split on Father's Day. her idea. hence the relocation.
Fresh start, get outta New Yawk, get some sunshine, no more deadbeats, different nutz.  You'll be a new man in no time.

« Reply #251 on: June 25, 2014, 04:17:39 PM »

good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
2K a month is expensive.  Maybe dogdays knows someone since he's in the RV business?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #252 on: June 25, 2014, 04:17:49 PM »

good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.
Ohhhhhhh, no problem bud.  How have things been?
not good. wife and I split on Father's Day. her idea. hence the relocation.
Ohh shit, sorry to hear that! FL sounds like a good spot to get away to
anyplace warm year 'round. sucks.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/25/2014
« Reply #253 on: June 25, 2014, 04:18:54 PM »

Mandatory SHEESH post
Everyone is busy watching the Ecuador vs. France match.
Has anyone been bit yet?
No, Uraguay's not playing.....
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #254 on: June 25, 2014, 04:19:13 PM »

good afternoon. going crazy trying to find cheap rental trailers in Florida. lost out on 5 now and waiting to hear back on 3, not looking good. even applied at a fish camp in Umatilla.
I was just looking a few weeks ago, couldn't find much under $500/wk(7day) for a 'decent' vehicle
sorry CG, I meant mobile home.
Ohhhhhhh, no problem bud.  How have things been?
not good. wife and I split on Father's Day. her idea. hence the relocation.
Fresh start, get outta New Yawk, get some sunshine, no more deadbeats, different nutz.  You'll be a new man in no time.
hard to take a used old guy and make him new again,