« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2014, 07:06:11 AM »

To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2014, 07:07:41 AM »

To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
good school, I hear he did well on his SAT's.

« Reply #107 on: June 24, 2014, 07:11:46 AM »

To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.
so true.
good guys. my long day. nut house, golf league, and meeting. sending my application to Florida and see if they approve of me to move. running a bit late so this is a post and run.
We'll keep our fingers crossed on that application Dean.
is he applying to Florida State or the U of M ?
UCF I think
good school, I hear he did well on his SAT's.
I think 640 on the deadbeat section, 710 on nutbus
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #108 on: June 24, 2014, 07:17:11 AM »

Morning gents. See we have a jam going on today.Happy hunting to all. Got my 5 pack of Jaime Garcias that i got on a jam a week or so ago and am looking forward to lighting them up (they smell great).

« Reply #109 on: June 24, 2014, 07:29:28 AM »

Morning gents. See we have a jam going on today.Happy hunting to all. Got my 5 pack of Jaime Garcias that i got on a jam a week or so ago and am looking forward to lighting them up (they smell great).
Welcome Thor, and yes, the Garcia's are a nice smoke.
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2014, 07:33:09 AM »

Welcome Thor, and yes, the Garcia's are a nice smoke.///I beginning to think there's not a smoke that DPG makes that isn't great. If this is anything like Flor de las Antillas i'm gonna love it. (Thanks for the welcome - great to be here)

« Reply #111 on: June 24, 2014, 07:37:55 AM »

Welcome Thor, and yes, the Garcia's are a nice smoke.///I beginning to think there's not a smoke that DPG makes that isn't great. If this is anything like Flor de las Antillas i'm gonna love it. (Thanks for the welcome - great to be here)
Morning Thor, I really like the Jaime Garcias but I think you'll find them much different than the FdLA, considerably stronger/bolder but really good

« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2014, 07:47:25 AM »

Morning littlefish.  You hanging around this morning or giving another lame-ass excuse for slacking off?
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2014, 07:55:05 AM »

Morning Thor, I really like the Jaime Garcias but I think you'll find them much different than the FdLA, considerably stronger/bolder but really good///That's fine with me, Fish. So long as they have that same core taste that I've come to associate with his cigars. Oh, before I forget, does anyone have the freeshippingcodes for CI and the sis? Yeah, yeah. I know - I'm always begin' for this info.

« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2014, 07:56:11 AM »

Good morning everyone!

« Reply #115 on: June 24, 2014, 07:58:33 AM »

And good morning all, nice to see a jam especially when it takes the place of a Two-Turd Tuesday. I think CI is trying to take the edge off of Grievance Day

« Reply #116 on: June 24, 2014, 08:00:10 AM »

Morning littlefish.  You hanging around this morning or giving another lame-ass excuse for slacking off?
We'll see but I don't like your attitude already

« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2014, 08:07:30 AM »

Morning littlefish.  You hanging around this morning or giving another lame-ass excuse for slacking off?
We'll see but I don't like your attitude already
Excellent, I can check item #1 off my to-do list for the day!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #118 on: June 24, 2014, 08:11:52 AM »

 9 La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubo Toro
          5/26.99
 8 Man O' War Ruination
         10/39.99
 7 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black no58 Gordo
          5/22.50
 6 Varina Farms Winter Warmer Belicoso
         10/29.99
 5 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/22.50
 4 Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 3 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Natural 52
          5/22.50
 2 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Torpedo
          10/29.99
 1 Sam Leccia Luchador
          5/27.50

« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2014, 08:12:34 AM »

Morning littlefish.  You hanging around this morning or giving another lame-ass excuse for slacking off?
We'll see but I don't like your attitude already
Excellent, I can check item #1 off my to-do list for the day!
Site blocked at work again, Avis off wtf? There's your excuse