« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2014, 05:20:08 AM »

Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Just leave us your CC number and we'll make sure you get the good deals offered today.
You guys are the best

« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2014, 05:20:53 AM »

Good morning Mr. Chip, thanks for opening things this morning and providing a good start to the day as always.
Are you ready to come home yet and sleep in your own bed yet?
Indeed, past ready.  Will be home midday on Friday.
Short trip for that distance.
Four day audit.  Average.  I prefer not to combine multiple weeks for audits as the company doesn't appreciate loss of weekend in between.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2014, 05:21:16 AM »

Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Good morning Native.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2014, 05:22:29 AM »

Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Just leave us your CC number and we'll make sure you get the good deals offered today.
You guys are the best
Judging by the last several jams, your credit card would be safe around here.

« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2014, 05:22:44 AM »

Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Good morning Native.
How are you sir?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2014, 05:23:47 AM »

Good morning Mr. Chip, thanks for opening things this morning and providing a good start to the day as always.
Are you ready to come home yet and sleep in your own bed yet?
Indeed, past ready.  Will be home midday on Friday.
Short trip for that distance.
Four day audit.  Average.  I prefer not to combine multiple weeks for audits as the company doesn't appreciate loss of weekend in between.
Four days is more than likely an eternity for the poor guys you are auditing, they will more than likely all be in a pub all day Friday to celebrate you leaving.

« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2014, 05:24:03 AM »

Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Just leave us your CC number and we'll make sure you get the good deals offered today.
You guys are the best
Judging by the last several jams, your credit card would be safe around here.
Would seem that way but with a Leprechaun making the selections I might get a few surprises.

« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2014, 05:24:11 AM »

Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Just leave us your CC number and we'll make sure you get the good deals offered today.
You guys are the best
You know us, anything for a brother!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2014, 05:24:42 AM »

Morning Leprechaun Dave and LSU.  Jam Tuesday a little bit of a surprise.  Traveling today so will not be doing much Jamming myself.
Good morning Native.
How are you sir?
So far so good this morning but that's always subject to change really quick here.

« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2014, 05:25:10 AM »

Good morning Mr. Chip, thanks for opening things this morning and providing a good start to the day as always.
Are you ready to come home yet and sleep in your own bed yet?
Indeed, past ready.  Will be home midday on Friday.
Short trip for that distance.
Four day audit.  Average.  I prefer not to combine multiple weeks for audits as the company doesn't appreciate loss of weekend in between.
Four days is more than likely an eternity for the poor guys you are auditing, they will more than likely all be in a pub all day Friday to celebrate you leaving.
Yep.

« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2014, 05:27:44 AM »

I am headed to Sweetwater, TX today home of the Rattlesnake Roundup I could send you guys some souvenirs if you would like.

« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2014, 05:29:11 AM »

Good morning Mr. Chip, thanks for opening things this morning and providing a good start to the day as always.
Are you ready to come home yet and sleep in your own bed yet?
Indeed, past ready.  Will be home midday on Friday.
Short trip for that distance.
Four day audit.  Average.  I prefer not to combine multiple weeks for audits as the company doesn't appreciate loss of weekend in between.
Four days is more than likely an eternity for the poor guys you are auditing, they will more than likely all be in a pub all day Friday to celebrate you leaving.
Not long between 8-10 hour flights though, been there done that and it ain't no vacation.
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2014, 05:33:42 AM »

Good Morning, Travellin Dave, Texas Redfish, LSUFAN, and lurkers everywhere.

« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2014, 05:34:48 AM »

Good Morning, Travellin Dave, Texas Redfish, LSUFAN, and lurkers everywhere.
Morning EA you are visiting mighty early this morning.
Logged

EA

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
Re: 6/24/2014
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2014, 05:36:09 AM »

I heard the sweet sounds of Varina Farms calling.