« Reply #165 on: June 22, 2014, 06:48:17 PM »

screw this. I have a MF calling my name.
Light it up and B.S. with us.
okay. do you know how many retirement communities/mobile home parks are in Texas? Texas is fucking huge.
No idea how many trailer parks but I travel around this place almost every week and it is bigger than most can imagine
exhausting me!
Hope you like Mexican food.
I love it. all foods except tofu in fact.
Tofu can be very good , when it is cooked right ! . and yes I do like it ..
Guess I never had any cooked right.  Evening there DD
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #166 on: June 22, 2014, 06:50:16 PM »

Dave did you ever eat at Nifias  in Houston , some very good food , and the place next door is good too .
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #167 on: June 22, 2014, 06:51:28 PM »

screw this. I have a MF calling my name.
Light it up and B.S. with us.
okay. do you know how many retirement communities/mobile home parks are in Texas? Texas is fucking huge.
No idea how many trailer parks but I travel around this place almost every week and it is bigger than most can imagine
exhausting me!
Hope you like Mexican food.
I love it. all foods except tofu in fact.
Tofu can be very good , when it is cooked right ! . and yes I do like it ..
Guess I never had any cooked right.  Evening there DD
Good evening Dave .

« Reply #168 on: June 22, 2014, 06:57:55 PM »

Dave did you ever eat at Nifias  in Houston , some very good food , and the place next door is good too .
A million times at the old place on Westheimer and they actually had one in Austin for a long time but closed about 5 or 6 years ago, location was terrible. Loved their green salsa and beef fajitas Chihuahua style with bacon and cheese.  Great ninfaritas too.  Have not been to one in a long time though.  My favorite spot to hit in Houston now is Bayou City Seafood, Louisiana style place on Richmond.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #169 on: June 22, 2014, 07:01:27 PM »

screw this. I have a MF calling my name.
Light it up and B.S. with us.
okay. do you know how many retirement communities/mobile home parks are in Texas? Texas is fucking huge.
No idea how many trailer parks but I travel around this place almost every week and it is bigger than most can imagine
exhausting me!
Hope you like Mexican food.
I love it. all foods except tofu in fact.
Tofu can be very good , when it is cooked right ! . and yes I do like it ..
I don't give a shit how it's cooked, I tried it twice, that was enough.
hi DD.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #170 on: June 22, 2014, 07:03:16 PM »

This Ladc is very, good as I suspected. Now, what to smoke next.. maybe something from that island south of..

« Reply #171 on: June 22, 2014, 07:05:06 PM »

This Ladc is very, good as I suspected. Now, what to smoke next.. maybe something from that island south of..
Evening Ken.  My old 68 Paddila was pretty damn good too.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #172 on: June 22, 2014, 07:06:01 PM »

screw this. I have a MF calling my name.
Light it up and B.S. with us.
okay. do you know how many retirement communities/mobile home parks are in Texas? Texas is fucking huge.
No idea how many trailer parks but I travel around this place almost every week and it is bigger than most can imagine
exhausting me!
Hope you like Mexican food.
I love it. all foods except tofu in fact.
Tofu can be very good , when it is cooked right ! . and yes I do like it ..
I don't give a shit how it's cooked, I tried it twice, that was enough.
hi DD.
good evening Dean .

« Reply #173 on: June 22, 2014, 07:06:44 PM »

Dave did you ever eat at Nifias  in Houston , some very good food , and the place next door is good too .
A million times at the old place on Westheimer and they actually had one in Austin for a long time but closed about 5 or 6 years ago, location was terrible. Loved their green salsa and beef fajitas Chihuahua style with bacon and cheese.  Great ninfaritas too.  Have not been to one in a long time though.  My favorite spot to hit in Houston now is Bayou City Seafood, Louisiana style place on Richmond.
Mexican food for us here usually means Chuy's.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #174 on: June 22, 2014, 07:08:47 PM »

This Ladc is very, good as I suspected. Now, what to smoke next.. maybe something from that island south of..
Evening Ken.  My old 68 Paddila was pretty damn good too.
I used to love those. have not had one in a while. Very mild, but good.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #175 on: June 22, 2014, 07:12:43 PM »

Dave did you ever eat at Nifias  in Houston , some very good food , and the place next door is good too .
A million times at the old place on Westheimer and they actually had one in Austin for a long time but closed about 5 or 6 years ago, location was terrible. Loved their green salsa and beef fajitas Chihuahua style with bacon and cheese.  Great ninfaritas too.  Have not been to one in a long time though.  My favorite spot to hit in Houston now is Bayou City Seafood, Louisiana style place on Richmond.
Mexican food for us here usually means Chuy's.
Chuy's is good . did you try Abuelo's  in Austin  .

« Reply #176 on: June 22, 2014, 07:15:45 PM »

This Ladc is very, good as I suspected. Now, what to smoke next.. maybe something from that island south of..
Evening Ken.  My old 68 Paddila was pretty damn good too.
I used to love those. have not had one in a while. Very mild, but good.
Oscuro wrapper ones are my preference which this one was.

« Reply #177 on: June 22, 2014, 07:18:19 PM »

Dave did you ever eat at Nifias  in Houston , some very good food , and the place next door is good too .
A million times at the old place on Westheimer and they actually had one in Austin for a long time but closed about 5 or 6 years ago, location was terrible. Loved their green salsa and beef fajitas Chihuahua style with bacon and cheese.  Great ninfaritas too.  Have not been to one in a long time though.  My favorite spot to hit in Houston now is Bayou City Seafood, Louisiana style place on Richmond.
Mexican food for us here usually means Chuy's.
Chuy's is good . did you try Abuelo's  in Austin  .
When I was in Missouri for 4 years started eating at one in KC and was the only one of two decent Mexican places in the whole damn state and the better of the two. Since then we eat at the one here occasionally.

« Reply #178 on: June 22, 2014, 07:21:32 PM »

This Ladc is very, good as I suspected. Now, what to smoke next.. maybe something from that island south of..
Evening Ken.  My old 68 Paddila was pretty damn good too.
I used to love those. have not had one in a while. Very mild, but good.
Oscuro wrapper ones are my preference which this one was.
I used to buy 68's, 32's and Miami's on the Jams for $3 long ago and hoarded them still having 25 or 30 of them.  2008, 2009 and 2010 editions.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #179 on: June 22, 2014, 07:36:16 PM »

This Ladc is very, good as I suspected. Now, what to smoke next.. maybe something from that island south of..
Evening Ken.  My old 68 Paddila was pretty damn good too.
I used to love those. have not had one in a while. Very mild, but good.
Oscuro wrapper ones are my preference which this one was.
I used to buy 68's, 32's and Miami's on the Jams for $3 long ago and hoarded them still having 25 or 30 of them.  2008, 2009 and 2010 editions.
That is cool , a good cigar than , a great cigar now ! .