« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2014, 05:33:11 PM »

craigslist sucks for mobile home rental searches.
not unless your looking to get raped in a trailer.
Or shot

« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2014, 05:37:12 PM »

craigslist sucks for mobile home rental searches.
not unless your looking to get raped in a trailer.
Or shot
acquaintance of my son's at school was murdered last year showing his truck to someone from a Craig's List Ad.
Logged

JAC

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2014, 05:37:44 PM »

Quick afternoon, everybody.  Nic. 5000 from Seamus, err, Famous.  Noteworthy in that it's not dissimilar from Brick House's maduro.  Figures since they're made by the same folks with similar components.  Not as smooth or as well constructed, but not too far off, either.

« Reply #153 on: June 22, 2014, 05:45:25 PM »

Quick afternoon, everybody.  Nic. 5000 from Seamus, err, Famous.  Noteworthy in that it's not dissimilar from Brick House's maduro.  Figures since they're made by the same folks with similar components.  Not as smooth or as well constructed, but not too far off, either.
had a well aged 3000 yesterday myself.  Afternoon JAC.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #154 on: June 22, 2014, 05:49:02 PM »

screw this. I have a MF calling my name.

« Reply #155 on: June 22, 2014, 05:52:23 PM »

screw this. I have a MF calling my name.
Light it up and B.S. with us.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/22/2014
« Reply #156 on: June 22, 2014, 06:02:05 PM »

...USA...USA...USA...
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #157 on: June 22, 2014, 06:05:02 PM »

screw this. I have a MF calling my name.
Light it up and B.S. with us.
okay. do you know how many retirement communities/mobile home parks are in Texas? Texas is fucking huge.

« Reply #158 on: June 22, 2014, 06:06:52 PM »

screw this. I have a MF calling my name.
Light it up and B.S. with us.
okay. do you know how many retirement communities/mobile home parks are in Texas? Texas is fucking huge.
No idea how many trailer parks but I travel around this place almost every week and it is bigger than most can imagine
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #159 on: June 22, 2014, 06:10:31 PM »

screw this. I have a MF calling my name.
Light it up and B.S. with us.
okay. do you know how many retirement communities/mobile home parks are in Texas? Texas is fucking huge.
No idea how many trailer parks but I travel around this place almost every week and it is bigger than most can imagine
exhausting me!

« Reply #160 on: June 22, 2014, 06:21:30 PM »

screw this. I have a MF calling my name.
Light it up and B.S. with us.
okay. do you know how many retirement communities/mobile home parks are in Texas? Texas is fucking huge.
No idea how many trailer parks but I travel around this place almost every week and it is bigger than most can imagine
exhausting me!
Hope you like Mexican food.

« Reply #161 on: June 22, 2014, 06:29:41 PM »

screw this. I have a MF calling my name.
Light it up and B.S. with us.
okay. do you know how many retirement communities/mobile home parks are in Texas? Texas is fucking huge.
No idea how many trailer parks but I travel around this place almost every week and it is bigger than most can imagine
exhausting me!
Hope you like Mexican food.
I am looking for my next untried fishing spot.  Texas has 367 straight line miles of Gulf Coast and 3300 miles of coastal shoreline.  BIG!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #162 on: June 22, 2014, 06:39:01 PM »

screw this. I have a MF calling my name.
Light it up and B.S. with us.
okay. do you know how many retirement communities/mobile home parks are in Texas? Texas is fucking huge.
No idea how many trailer parks but I travel around this place almost every week and it is bigger than most can imagine
exhausting me!
Hope you like Mexican food.
I love it. all foods except tofu in fact.

« Reply #163 on: June 22, 2014, 06:43:38 PM »

screw this. I have a MF calling my name.
Light it up and B.S. with us.
okay. do you know how many retirement communities/mobile home parks are in Texas? Texas is fucking huge.
No idea how many trailer parks but I travel around this place almost every week and it is bigger than most can imagine
exhausting me!
Hope you like Mexican food.
I love it. all foods except tofu in fact.
We got um all around TX but plentiful good cheap Mexican food and lots of good Chinese without tofu, I hate tofu myself.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #164 on: June 22, 2014, 06:45:19 PM »

screw this. I have a MF calling my name.
Light it up and B.S. with us.
okay. do you know how many retirement communities/mobile home parks are in Texas? Texas is fucking huge.
No idea how many trailer parks but I travel around this place almost every week and it is bigger than most can imagine
exhausting me!
Hope you like Mexican food.
I love it. all foods except tofu in fact.
Tofu can be very good , when it is cooked right ! . and yes I do like it ..