Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/22/2014
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2014, 10:38:02 AM »

I keep seeing these cigars and want to know if the bolivar lonsdales or the CAO LX2 are any good?
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/promo.cfm?feature=emf_041314
Morning, flip and all! Flip, someone mentioned the LX2 on here the other day. I believe it was Tony. The comments were not favorable, though. I have some very aged MX2's and they are pretty good, but I paid $2.00 per for them.
I, Have had the MX2's from the "dream team sampler" I liked them. haven't tried the LX's yet.  Those first bolivars are so discounted they are screaming Danger Will Robinson.
Dr. Zachary Smith, did some cigar smoking.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2014, 10:41:47 AM »

I keep seeing these cigars and want to know if the bolivar lonsdales or the CAO LX2 are any good?
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/promo.cfm?feature=emf_041314
Morning, flip and all! Flip, someone mentioned the LX2 on here the other day. I believe it was Tony. The comments were not favorable, though. I have some very aged MX2's and they are pretty good, but I paid $2.00 per for them.
I, Have had the MX2's from the "dream team sampler" I liked them. haven't tried the LX's yet.  Those first bolivars are so discounted they are screaming Danger Will Robinson.
Dr. Zachary Smith, did some cigar smoking.
Robby the robot did too .

« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2014, 10:44:13 AM »

I keep seeing these cigars and want to know if the bolivar lonsdales or the CAO LX2 are any good?
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/promo.cfm?feature=emf_041314
Morning, flip and all! Flip, someone mentioned the LX2 on here the other day. I believe it was Tony. The comments were not favorable, though. I have some very aged MX2's and they are pretty good, but I paid $2.00 per for them.
I, Have had the MX2's from the "dream team sampler" I liked them. haven't tried the LX's yet.  Those first bolivars are so discounted they are screaming Danger Will Robinson.
Dr. Zachary Smith, did some cigar smoking.
Well, it's time for me to make some coffee, and take my medications "I know the voices aren't real, but sometimes they have such great ideas!".
Take care, last day for a candle coupon, bought some candles to light instead, (actually make nice birthday & christmas gifts for the female bartenders at the post).
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2014, 10:46:51 AM »

[...]
Later Flip have a great day! .
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2014, 10:51:29 AM »

Have a great Day Guy's ! . Later .
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2014, 10:58:06 AM »

What's smokin  guys? Perla del Mar here.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/22/2014
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2014, 11:00:47 AM »

Good morning all...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/22/2014
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2014, 11:01:39 AM »

What's smokin  guys? Perla del Mar here.
Nothing smoking here..  I may have something later this afternoon.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2014, 11:02:40 AM »

What's smokin  guys? Perla del Mar here.
HC Habano Colorado here, Fred-Bob.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2014, 11:10:38 AM »

my Father's Day breakfast with my daughter was wonderful. had a good time. I will miss her when I move. finally having a relationship with her and I'm moving away. but I told her she has a place to visit in the winter.
OOO toro and water now watching boats on the lake.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/22/2014
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2014, 11:17:12 AM »

I keep seeing these cigars and want to know if the bolivar lonsdales or the CAO LX2 are any good?
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/promo.cfm?feature=emf_041314
Morning, flip and all! Flip, someone mentioned the LX2 on here the other day. I believe it was Tony. The comments were not favorable, though. I have some very aged MX2's and they are pretty good, but I paid $2.00 per for them.
I, Have had the MX2's from the "dream team sampler" I liked them. haven't tried the LX's yet.  Those first bolivars are so discounted they are screaming Danger Will Robinson.

I remember reading a lot of negatives about the LX2s construction.  Which is typical of non-LT CAOs in my experience.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2014, 11:25:37 AM »

just sitting on my ass smoking, reading, relaxing, thinking, and enjoying the view.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/22/2014
« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2014, 11:27:24 AM »

just sitting on my ass smoking, reading, relaxing, thinking, and enjoying the view.
Nice view... Storming here in St. Louis.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2014, 11:34:17 AM »

just sitting on my ass smoking, reading, relaxing, thinking, and enjoying the view.
Nice view... Storming here in St. Louis.
it's about a 1/4 mile hike down to the landload's cottage on the lake. I offered to help clean up if they wanted/needed an extra pair of hands to call me. otherwise I'll just do nothing.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2014, 11:34:55 AM »

just sitting on my ass smoking, reading, relaxing, thinking, and enjoying the view.
Nice view... Storming here in St. Louis.
Indeed.... Nice view,  BD!