CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: 6/21/2014  (Read 51804 times)

Fred Bumpus

Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #210 on: June 21, 2014, 09:40:59 PM »

nice place. cheap too.

http://largo-park.com/
shit, I want to move there!
$500 a month annual living. wonder what the hook is? hopefully they'll reply back.
I'm sure that power,  water and sewage is extra.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #211 on: June 21, 2014, 09:41:06 PM »

Raise a glass guys.  "Here's lookin' at you, kid".
...Toasting with some vodka and lime...
I want to thank everyone for joining me in remembering Murney. Going to fire up an El Centurian (gifted from GK) next. Only the best tonight.
...Got one of those gifted from the same generous Brother OTL.  Let's burn....

dwgbryant

« Reply #212 on: June 21, 2014, 09:44:30 PM »

nice place. cheap too.

$500 a month annual living. wonder what the hook is? hopefully they'll reply back.
and everything else you need to live with or on is overpriced.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #213 on: June 21, 2014, 09:45:56 PM »

...Got one of those gifted from the same generous Brother OTL.  Let's burn....-----TD-----I'm fired up!  The cigar, that is.  Going to join us, GK?

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #214 on: June 21, 2014, 09:48:46 PM »

Raise a glass guys.  "Here's lookin' at you, kid".
...Toasting with some vodka and lime...
I want to thank everyone for joining me in remembering Murney. Going to fire up an El Centurian (gifted from GK) next. Only the best tonight.
...Got one of those gifted from the same generous Brother OTL.  Let's burn....
I'm in,  thanks Ken!

glassken

« Reply #215 on: June 21, 2014, 10:02:23 PM »

...Got one of those gifted from the same generous Brother OTL.  Let's burn....-----TD-----I'm fired up!  The cigar, that is.  Going to join us, GK?
KC, and TD--Yes, sorry I was on the phone with MIL! Couldn't shake her! Got mine fired up. Craig, this blend is supposed to have some leaf that the Special "S", black label has. I could not tell, except that it was good!

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #216 on: June 21, 2014, 10:02:27 PM »

nice place. cheap too.

key largo is a great place to live. 1/2 way to Miami or key west. You can get a job quick it's not that expensive.

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #217 on: June 21, 2014, 10:06:00 PM »

KC, and TD--Yes, sorry I was on the phone with MIL! Couldn't shake her! Got mine fired up. Craig, this blend is supposed to have some leaf that the Special "S", black label has. I could not tell, except that it was good!
very nice right off the bat.  A few months rest has done it well.

dwgbryant

« Reply #218 on: June 21, 2014, 10:06:27 PM »

nice place. cheap too.

key largo is a great place to live. 1/2 way to Miami or key west. You can get a job quick it's not that expensive.
job? I don't want no fucking job. doubt they'd need a nut bus driver, but I'd make a midland handiman.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #219 on: June 21, 2014, 10:11:47 PM »

nice place. cheap too.

job? I don't want no fucking job. doubt they'd need a nut bus driver, but I'd make a midland handiman.
bait shop, deckhand on a charter or party boat, dive shop or http://www.islandsmokeshop.com

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #220 on: June 21, 2014, 10:13:07 PM »

Evening Ken, yessir...has that same sweetness on the retro.  Appreciate you sharing Bro.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #221 on: June 21, 2014, 10:14:38 PM »

Now for a DPG Blue toro.

glassken

« Reply #222 on: June 21, 2014, 10:17:16 PM »

Evening Ken, yessir...has that same sweetness on the retro.  Appreciate you sharing Bro.
My pleasure, sir dOg!

glassken

« Reply #223 on: June 21, 2014, 10:19:48 PM »

very nice right off the bat.  A few months rest has done it well.
Hey, Fred-Bob! Yes, I forgot when I got these, but looked it up earlier while PMing with Will. Dec. 2013

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #224 on: June 21, 2014, 10:21:57 PM »

Now I'm hungry
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20