Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #270 on: June 21, 2014, 11:22:52 PM »

Ken's avi, more proof Tom Brady is the smartest quarterback to play the game…evening, gents
Haha! Agreed!
and she makes a lot more money than him!
if I could just be reincarnated as their kid.
adopted kid...
51 yr old adopted kid?
how about a very immature 53 year old?
...I can relate...Evening Geo.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #271 on: June 21, 2014, 11:23:31 PM »

I see the AJ overruns are on sale for pretty cheap anyone had any luck with them? I figure if I got Ruinations or SL it would be great….
never been disappoint for the price. Some BOTL get lucky with SL.
hmmmm, now to decide what vitola would be the best bet...
robusto, I just had my last one with over a year on it and it was very good.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #272 on: June 21, 2014, 11:23:44 PM »

I see the AJ overruns are on sale for pretty cheap anyone had any luck with them? I figure if I got Ruinations or SL it would be great….
-----Geo-----I got some really crappy maduros the last time they had this sale. Gave them all away at Flossie's.  Never again, for me anyway.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #273 on: June 21, 2014, 11:24:01 PM »

Speaking of Brennans, 35 years ago, four of us wanted to break a hundred dollar breakfast, so we went there and did it, finishing with the bananas foster. Wonderful. Of course we had a drink also. $135 plus tip.
bet you could do that with two now.
Today, maybe only one. It was memorable because of what we tried to accomplish.
job well done. NO is a great eating town.
One of the best.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #274 on: June 21, 2014, 11:26:00 PM »

I see the AJ overruns are on sale for pretty cheap anyone had any luck with them? I figure if I got Ruinations or SL it would be great….
-----Geo-----I got some really crappy maduros the last time they had this sale. Gave them all away at Flossie's.  Never again, for me anyway.
wth go for it.....I'll split them with ya.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #275 on: June 21, 2014, 11:27:24 PM »

Nub'd the El Cent...really enjoyed.  Thanks Bro Ken.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #276 on: June 21, 2014, 11:29:39 PM »

I'm saving up some $$$ to stock up on custom rolls next month. The torcedor at the shop I'll be going to has a good reputation. No more buying till then for me.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #277 on: June 21, 2014, 11:30:57 PM »

Nub'd the El Cent...really enjoyed.  Thanks Bro Ken.
Welcome, as always. Mine is about nubbed too.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #278 on: June 21, 2014, 11:38:31 PM »

I see the AJ overruns are on sale for pretty cheap anyone had any luck with them? I figure if I got Ruinations or SL it would be great….
-----Geo-----I got some really crappy maduros the last time they had this sale. Gave them all away at Flossie's.  Never again, for me anyway.
evening, KC…yeah, it's a gamble to be sure, I score some SL seconds great, but crappy maduros…no thanks…may give it a pass..
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #279 on: June 21, 2014, 11:38:32 PM »

Damn, aren't you guys in bed yet...?
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #280 on: June 21, 2014, 11:41:11 PM »

Nub'd the El Cent...really enjoyed.  Thanks Bro Ken.
howdy tru, I had me an EL Cent at a b&m a while back and didn't give the attention it deserved as it was near closing time…I think I will grab some singles of that one and the FDLA on the Devil…I tried the FDLA at JR Cigar early morning on an empty stomach, not a good idea..
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #281 on: June 21, 2014, 11:42:45 PM »

I see the AJ overruns are on sale for pretty cheap anyone had any luck with them? I figure if I got Ruinations or SL it would be great….
-----Geo-----I got some really crappy maduros the last time they had this sale. Gave them all away at Flossie's.  Never again, for me anyway.
evening, KC…yeah, it's a gamble to be sure, I score some SL seconds great, but crappy maduros…no thanks…may give it a pass..
Got lucky once and received the MOW Side Projects 52C. They were very nice cigars.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #282 on: June 21, 2014, 11:44:50 PM »

Nub'd the El Cent...really enjoyed.  Thanks Bro Ken.
howdy tru, I had me an EL Cent at a b&m a while back and didn't give the attention it deserved as it was near closing time…I think I will grab some singles of that one and the FDLA on the Devil…I tried the FDLA at JR Cigar early morning on an empty stomach, not a good idea..
Ha ha....definitely give them both a revisit.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #283 on: June 21, 2014, 11:45:49 PM »

I see the AJ overruns are on sale for pretty cheap anyone had any luck with them? I figure if I got Ruinations or SL it would be great….
-----Geo-----I got some really crappy maduros the last time they had this sale. Gave them all away at Flossie's.  Never again, for me anyway.
evening, KC…yeah, it's a gamble to be sure, I score some SL seconds great, but crappy maduros…no thanks…may give it a pass..
Got lucky once and received the MOW Side Projects 52C. They were very nice cigars.
hey TCB, is that the perfecto?
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #284 on: June 21, 2014, 11:48:01 PM »

I see the AJ overruns are on sale for pretty cheap anyone had any luck with them? I figure if I got Ruinations or SL it would be great….
-----Geo-----I got some really crappy maduros the last time they had this sale. Gave them all away at Flossie's.  Never again, for me anyway.
evening, KC…yeah, it's a gamble to be sure, I score some SL seconds great, but crappy maduros…no thanks…may give it a pass..
Got lucky once and received the MOW Side Projects 52C. They were very nice cigars.
hey TCB, is that the perfecto?
No. It had the chisel head, I think they call it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20