Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2024, 12:49:38 PM »

Page 3!

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2024, 01:30:41 PM »

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2024, 01:31:30 PM »

and...

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2024, 01:32:35 PM »

Guitar girls for Raz.  (i know one picture is not, but she also plays guitar.)

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2024, 01:35:11 PM »

Ave Maria for the weekend spotlight.

All Hail Ave!

As the jewel in AJ Fernandez’s blend master crown, Ave Maria continues to dominate. No wonder why so many customers keep calling and asking us to shine our spotlight on the brand. So here comes a dinger – All featured Ave Maria boxes are 50% OFF this weekend! But that’s not all, I’m tossing in a FREE Ave Maria Cigar Rest (worth $30) with each box purchase!

Hot damn! 50% OFF Boxes + FREE Ave Maria Cigar Rest!

Each Ave Maria blend is crafted in the formidable A.J. Fernandez factory in Esteli, Nicaragua, and they’ve long been known for divine construction and those beautiful, rich Nicaraguan flavors. Today I’m featuring almost the entire lineup from the original blend to the top-selling Immaculata’s and even the super high-end Reconquista’s while they last…

Boxes can be had for as little $60.75 this weekend only, and if you take advantage, you’ll score a FREE Ave Maria Cigar Rest!

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2024, 01:37:14 PM »

and...
Oh, I missed Lauren Graham. 10 then.

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2024, 01:37:45 PM »

[...]

* Reconquista does include the coffin.

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2024, 01:42:40 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Afternoon here now. Sorry I got busy and absent.

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2024, 01:42:54 PM »

Kids are at the in-laws making cookies and it's a beautiful day out, so I'm gonna enjoy a sweet treat myself.

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2024, 01:43:11 PM »

[...]

Deal!

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2024, 01:43:20 PM »

Good Saturday morning Tony, Dave and Razzle.
Good afternoon, ClemsonDave.

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2024, 01:43:27 PM »

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2024, 01:47:29 PM »

Everybody have their corned beef and cabbage, irish soda bread and Guinness purchased?
Yes, but we make our own soda bread.
We were going to a Saint Paddy's party but the host got sick and canceled. I was tasked with bringing the soda bread. Froze two loaves for next week's possible reschedule and ate one for breakfast today. The local supermarket does a decent enough job so I buy instead of making it. Besides, what does a guinea know about making Irish soda bread??

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2024, 01:48:52 PM »

Everybody have their corned beef and cabbage, irish soda bread and Guinness purchased?
Just remember it's St Paddy's Day, not St Patty's Day.
Decisions, decisions!
Almost bought a bottle of that black barrel, but went with the original instead.

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2024, 01:49:34 PM »

And Tony, this should be the official cigar of the banter!

https://halfwheel.com/league-of-fat-bastards-aims-to-bring-mens-mental-health-to-light-through-cigars/436309/
Well, maybe not the mental health and sharing feelings malarky.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6