CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48

Author Topic: 6/18/2014  (Read 106384 times)

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
Re: 6/18/2014
« Reply #615 on: June 18, 2014, 07:47:12 PM »

Evening KC and Deano.  Just started an Epernay Le Grande from July '12.
....Dellusione....Will, I's luV your cigar choices....

I think I'll be picking up 10 of the Nirvana CG and 10 4/2gs.  Normally I'd like to get a "box" of the Illusiones, but I just don't smoke enough double coronas.  10 of the 4/2gs should last me 2 years.
Gonna say it one more time.....if your ever looking for a box split of the Dellusione line, just let me know.

Duly noted.  I just mean that I tend to go for the best percent discount when dealing with the Mash.  If there was nothing else interesting, getting 20 of the 4/2gs would be "tough"  because of how infrequently I smoke the vitola.  Not that having them would be bad--just longer term aging is easier.  But since the Nirvanas, CyB, Tat VI Churchills and maybe one or two other interesting choices are up tonight, no need to force myself to endure 20 Illusiones.
Excellent reasoning Will......hopefully one of these days we can kickback and enjoy a Dellusione or 3 together.  Heck, maybe cb and KC could join us............just sayin

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #616 on: June 18, 2014, 07:49:15 PM »

I think I'll be picking up 10 of the Nirvana CG and 10 4/2gs.  Normally I'd like to get a "box" of the Illusiones, but I just don't smoke enough double coronas.  10 of the 4/2gs should last me 2 years.
Gonna say it one more time.....if your ever looking for a box split of the Dellusione line, just let me know.

Duly noted.  I just mean that I tend to go for the best percent discount when dealing with the Mash.  If there was nothing else interesting, getting 20 of the 4/2gs would be "tough"  because of how infrequently I smoke the vitola.  Not that having them would be bad--just longer term aging is easier.  But since the Nirvanas, CyB, Tat VI Churchills and maybe one or two other interesting choices are up tonight, no need to force myself to endure 20 Illusiones.
Excellent reasoning Will......hopefully one of these days we can kickback and enjoy a Dellusione or 3 together.  Heck, maybe cb and KC could join us............just sayin

Sounds like a Vegas herf to me. 

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #617 on: June 18, 2014, 07:51:52 PM »

cheap flights, food and hotels.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #618 on: June 18, 2014, 07:54:35 PM »

brb flying to Vegas.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #619 on: June 18, 2014, 07:55:05 PM »

Thats one hell of a idea.....Banter trip to Vegas....the entire Banter crew.   

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #620 on: June 18, 2014, 07:59:50 PM »

Thats one hell of a idea.....Banter trip to Vegas....the entire Banter crew.
HanG'n out a the Crap"s table with MikeY.......

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #621 on: June 18, 2014, 08:00:43 PM »

Well, let's tentatively schedule the Vegas Herf for next Friday.  That way Tony will be there on time when it actually happens in a year or two.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #622 on: June 18, 2014, 08:03:40 PM »

Well, let's tentatively schedule the Vegas Herf for next Friday.  That way Tony will be there on time when it actually happens in a year or two.
.....I'm In....

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #623 on: June 18, 2014, 08:08:33 PM »

.....I'm In....
hangover III

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #624 on: June 18, 2014, 08:09:24 PM »

.....I'm In....
doG caN paSs ouT thE Illusiones anD cHilLy mLs!

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #625 on: June 18, 2014, 08:12:34 PM »

The Calendar has been updated with the event info.

Threebean

« Reply #626 on: June 18, 2014, 08:14:32 PM »

Evening gents.  Hanging out in Portland OR waiintg for my buffalo burger and then on to a stick or two. 

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #628 on: June 18, 2014, 08:21:50 PM »

.....I'm In....
doG caN paSs ouT thE Illusiones anD cHilLy mLs!
.....jUst teNd'n.....

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #629 on: June 18, 2014, 08:23:17 PM »

The Calendar has been updated with the event info.
....LMaO.....
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 48